• Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostUsingg, on 26 March 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

What they really should do is have added effects to the stances

I.E., while in defensive stance, you regen 2% of your life every second, something along those lines.
That is too op lol

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2324
  • 3v3: 1987
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostBraindance, on 26 March 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

That is too op lol

not really, you wouldn't have it while in battle stance, and you would take second wind off the tree, and add something else.

This could also be a way to add in a use for zerk stance
Posted Image
Spoiler

#163 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2148
  • RBG: 1849

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostUsingg, on 26 March 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

not really, you wouldn't have it while in battle stance, and you would take second wind off the tree, and add something else.

This could also be a way to add in a use for zerk stance

I'd prefer to see something along the lines of:

Battle Stance - 5% dmg reduction, above average rage generation

D Stance - 15% mitigation, additional 10% mitigation against spells (warriors die in a deep dont flame to hard wizards we all know its true)

Serk - 0% mitigation, insane rage generation, something like how battle stance is now

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2324
  • 3v3: 1987
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

View Postkazuhmeer, on 26 March 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

D Stance - 15% mitigation, additional 10% mitigation against spells (warriors die in a deep dont flame to hard wizards we all know its true)

Serk - 0% mitigation, insane rage generation, something like how battle stance is now

I'd say 10/20 for battle/defensive, and then 0 for zerk.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#165 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

I would like enrage regen back on a 1 min CD with second wind baseline for arms.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#166 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostUsingg, on 26 March 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

I'd say 10/20 for battle/defensive, and then 0 for zerk.

or deal more in zerk, take more in zerk? (dmg) promotes using it where possible. 5% increase dmg done, 10% taken. Just so theres a little more thought about using it randomly.

#167 Noname

Noname

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Wow really went below the bottom when you don't even need to play it to understand that most of the somewhat constructive comments are just plain stupid. And that from AJ.
Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#168 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostDurial, on 26 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

or deal more in zerk, take more in zerk? (dmg) promotes using it where possible. 5% increase dmg done, 10% taken. Just so theres a little more thought about using it randomly.

This was the WOTLK solution, 3% crit 10% more damage, was in the same scenario it currently is where you just unbinded it.  Amplifying damage on warriors in pvp is a proven terrible idea.

#169 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postkazuhmeer, on 26 March 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

who doenst die in a deep? hahaha

#170 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postdionim, on 26 March 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

who doenst die in a deep? hahaha

good point, but i'm not really going to bitch about mages.  just melee by nature is forced into bad positioning sometimes and makes us more susceptible to being globaled.

#171 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postkazuhmeer, on 26 March 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

good point, but i'm not really going to bitch about mages.  just melee by nature is forced into bad positioning sometimes and makes us more susceptible to being globaled.

i actually liked your ideia, but i found funny the deep argument haha

#172 heavi

heavi

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Well, for all the hopes and dreams that warriors will change for the better once T2 is out.. forget it? Lol with the recent changes in ilvl

All warriors are basically capped now in their top end damage. All weapons are now 496 (S12 gear 2/2 upgraded) is our damage cap now or S13 weapons (which are now identical).

So no more excuses about waiting for T2 admit it this is how we're gunna be for the rest of the season

#173 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

warrior's are fine, you can die now which is what makes u weak cause most are not used to dying after last patch

#174 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

View Postheavi, on 26 March 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

Well, for all the hopes and dreams that warriors will change for the better once T2 is out.. forget it? Lol with the recent changes in ilvl

All warriors are basically capped now in their top end damage. All weapons are now 496 (S12 gear 2/2 upgraded) is our damage cap now or S13 weapons (which are now identical).

So no more excuses about waiting for T2 admit it this is how we're gunna be for the rest of the season

That's a good out look to have. Even if warriors do not receive any buffs, any nerfs that the current "top" classes get in 5.3 will indirectly buff warriors.

Also, I think warriors should shoot for more realistic buffs. If blizzard does decide that warriors need help before 5.3 launches, they are more likely to undo/ease up on past nerfs. I mean, it would be the easiest way to balance...

5.1 warriors=gods.
5.2 warriors=subpar/below average.

Solution: undo/ease up on past nerf(s).

To the post above mine, I don't believe that warriors need survival buffs. God comp is just stupid with the whole 3 orb+deep burst so often(hopefully it will be looked into in 5.3). Rather, warriors are weak due to the clunky rotation we have now and lack of utility. This is what I believe anyways.

Our utility was just simply over nerfed. And the rage cost on OP is just too much(wtb it at 5). This isn't to say that we need drastic buffs to become a viable class. Just some kind of utility buff(lower CD on shockwave please or something). And the lower the cost on OP so the rotation isn't so harsh/clunky. Oh, and shield walls CD should really be lowered now. There is no reason why such a lack luster CD should have a 5min CD.
Posted Image
All credit goes to Beldam for this (amazing) meme.

#175 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

I just got my tyrannical weapon - it's like playing a different game. I can put so much pressure on glad/r1 teams that they have to be defensive 24/7 - I'm so fucking pumped now.

We still die a bit fast but who cares lol

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#176 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

agree on the OP cost being too high but the reduction on shockwave not so much, i think they need to tone down mages and spriest utilty then warriors will be better along with alot of other classes

#177 heavi

heavi

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

I say give us more utility.  Bring back gag order but ignore it for pummel instead have a silence in our heroic throw.  That way we can actually have useful focus silences like everyone else.  

And i disagree, i think warriors need some sort of defensive aid.  We can trinket 1 thing every 2 minutes.  teams can easily swap a warrior make him trinket then after 30 seconds or whenever the next swap is - they don't have anything to save themselves unless they pre-cast a shield wall.

Opener for mage rogue healer = trinket use, after 30 seconds all their stars will align again and the warrior will probably die in a swap.

Not saying that is a problem, but in my opinion keep the defensive stance nerf BUT remove the rage cost on overpower.  

Because in defensive stance we're sitting ducks.  We're unlike DK's who can sit in blood pres and can still create offensive pressure through their necrotics / aphixiate / strangulate.  When wars sit in defensive stance they run and try to kite leaving the opposing team on the offensive until the healer tops the warrior off.  

Back to my comment on heroic throw silencing, atleast if this idea is brought live we can do something while were playing defense.  That one silence can probably create a kill or even interrupt the possible kill on you (if you throw it on the casters bursting on the war).  If that makes any sense to anyone..

Just my opinions

#178 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

View Postalleaya, on 27 March 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

agree on the OP cost being too high but the reduction on shockwave not so much, i think they need to tone down mages and spriest utilty then warriors will be better along with alot of other classes

I agree that a lot of things would be more viable if spriest and mages were toned down a bit. But the utility nerfs warriors received were too harsh. Even the change to Staggering Shout was intended. In any case, I truly believe that warriors need some kind of utility/control buff.

As far as dying goes, every class in the game dies quickly. Warriors just had it too good in 5.1.
Posted Image
All credit goes to Beldam for this (amazing) meme.

#179 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

I'm not going to lie, before 5.2 launched I thought warriors were going to suck.  Now that I have played this patch I can say a couple things

1.  You still do damage when you sit in defensive stance just because of all the charges, roots (sw rage), and the 1 rage per 3, just gives you enough rage to function.  If you sit in D-stance when you are being trained I still feel like I have enough rage to function.  Also, in D-stance I don't feel like I flop over at all

2.  The defensives for warriors are fine, Die by the sword and rallying cry are short cooldown, and can really take off pressure, and you still have wall.

3.  Warriors do such stupid damage in battlestance and you can still swifty one shot

4.  Shockwave cd isn't that bad, because if you use it right, you shouldn't be spamming it off 20s cd anyway, so I don't feel that it is a huge nerf.  Although I think if it was 30s like axphixiate, we would be a bit more on par.

5.  Top warrior comps are probably spriest/warrior hunter/warrior and mage/warrior.  I think warriors are still completely competitive in higher ratings vs any comp tbh.

tl;dr warriors are still good, just maybe more balanced now.  I think they are still top tier quality and there is no need for QQ

Edited by djp771133, 27 March 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#180 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postdjp771133, on 27 March 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

I'm not going to lie, before 5.2 launched I thought warriors were going to suck.  Now that I have played this patch I can say a couple things

1.  You still do damage when you sit in defensive stance just because of all the charges, roots (sw rage), and the 1 rage per 3, just gives you enough rage to function.  If you sit in D-stance when you are being trained I still feel like I have enough rage to function.  Also, in D-stance I don't feel like I flop over at all

2.  The defensives for warriors are fine, Die by the sword and rallying cry are short cooldown, and can really take off pressure, and you still have wall.

3.  Warriors do such stupid damage in battlestance and you can still swifty one shot

4.  Shockwave cd isn't that bad, because if you use it right, you shouldn't be spamming it off 20s cd anyway, so I don't feel that it is a huge nerf.  Although I think if it was 30s like axphixiate, we would be a bit more on par.

5.  Top warrior comps are probably spriest/warrior hunter/warrior and mage/warrior.  I think warriors are still completely competitive in higher ratings vs any comp tbh.

tl;dr warriors are still good, just maybe more balanced now.  I think they are still top tier quality and there is no need for QQ
wait till you meet adamz's team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<