Rank 1 KFC on Retaliation-US, 3v3 clips

kfc rank 1 gladiator

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Chazzwozzer

Chazzwozzer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostDeliriumz, on 09 March 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Like mugems said, this crap just pisses me off. They already had r1 in 5s locked and wanted to use their time to take 3s to show that they could take it from diggles and crew.. they could have just sat on their r1 5s perch and talked about how great they were.. but they didn't, they actually played games. I honestly don't see how so many people are flaming this for it being KFC, absolutely KFC is the FoTM comp from s12, i hate playing against it as much as anyone but how can you blame people for playing what blizzard decided to make OP?? Pretty much every warrior/hunter played it this season in 3s, all of your friends that were warrior/hunter played it in 3s, same as RLS last season??? all the rogue 'heros'  that everyone oogled over from last season that just suddenly disappeared when rogues got bad. It's how it always works.. you talk about this team disappearing into 1800's next season, but where are all your rogue/lock buddies from s11? they're not even playing anymore or they rerolled. It comes down to the simple fact that people like winning games more than they care what comp/class they're playing.

Mainly the thing that pisses me off most is that you're trolling them for being excited to get r1 from people that trolled them nonstop about being bad (who were also playing nothing but kfc btw), when they already had r1 locked in 5s. why wouldn't you be excited???? Some of us play games to have fun you know..

I agree with Mugems and you for the most part. It is refreshing to see a team that is legitimately excited to play games, and it seems like they're having a lot of fun.  I certainly congratulate their team for pulling off a last day push with no losses for the rank 1 title.

On the other hand, I feel like the video showcases exactly why so many people are disappointed in arena this season, and why people are particularly frustrated with KFC.  I only watched the video once, but from what I saw, there was only one coordinated scatter/trap in the entire video (the last trap in the final KFC match was lined up with a shockwave on the dps). Besides that, their games are won by simply spamming damage with instant crowd controls over and over.  Literally every crowd control that this team uses is instant, and there is almost always one of those cc's available (they don't even use casted repentance because the pally is talented for Fist of Justice).  

I only noticed one other good play by the pally, and that was when he Hand of Sacrificed a warrior fear.  While I'm sure there were other things that I missed, you would expect more impressive play from a rank 1 team, but unfortunately it seems that impressive play isn't really required from KFC.  I'm sure this contributes to the overall reaction from players that respond negatively to the vid. When players lose, they prefer to feel like they've been outplayed by the opposing team, instead of being insta cc'ed while their team takes massive damage.

Edited by Chazzwozzer, 10 March 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#102 Dotaphd

Dotaphd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2409

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

i hear its hard to private stream 5s and have poppychulo ddos whoever u guys play and its sad the people that get rank 1 this season because of comp and no skill pretty sad imo oh well... cant do nothing about it.

#103 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostDotaphd, on 10 March 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

i hear its hard to private stream 5s and have poppychulo ddos whoever u guys play and its sad the people that get rank 1 this season because of comp and no skill pretty sad imo oh well... cant do nothing about it.
Can't tell if srs or has downs irl? I'm pretty sure you can ask any team we played vs that none of them were ddosed or anything shady was done rofl.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#104 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

and thats what you get when evryone moves to the same server then migrates last week to play 5s, ppl like this  pally take r1

#105 Deliriumz

Deliriumz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostChazzwozzer, on 10 March 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

I agree with Mugems and you for the most part. It is refreshing to see a team that is legitimately excited to play games, and it seems like they're having a lot of fun.  I certainly congratulate their team for pulling off a last day push with no losses for the rank 1 title.

On the other hand, I feel like the video showcases exactly why so many people are disappointed in arena this season, and why people are particularly frustrated with KFC.  I only watched the video once, but from what I saw, there was only one coordinated scatter/trap in the entire video (the last trap in the final KFC match was lined up with a shockwave on the dps). Besides that, their games are won by simply spamming damage with instant crowd controls over and over.  Literally every crowd control that this team uses is instant, and there is almost always one of those cc's available (they don't even use casted repentance because the pally is talented for Fist of Justice).  

I only noticed one other good play by the pally, and that was when he Hand of Sacrificed a warrior fear.  While I'm sure there were other things that I missed, you would expect more impressive play from a rank 1 team, but unfortunately it seems that impressive play isn't really required from KFC.  I'm sure this contributes to the overall reaction from players that respond negatively to the vid. When players lose, they prefer to feel like they've been outplayed by the opposing team, instead of being insta cc'ed while their team takes massive damage.

We're definitely on the same page man. To be honest, I didn't even pay attention to the level of play in the video. I'm just tired of so many high rated players in the community moping around doing nothing but moaning and groaning EVERY season about the OP comp. Hey guys, let me tell you a secret, in season 13 there will be a comp that is grossly overpowered and takes no coordination or skill to win games and most people who are able to will play it ... ... you're welcome.

Edited by Deliriumz, 10 March 2013 - 04:18 AM.

#106 Pankakez

Pankakez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2052
  • RBG: 2322

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Were Rank 1 US best part of the video!

#107 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostDotaphd, on 10 March 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

You know what I hear?  I hear no one complaining or accusing of us of doing anything shady like ddosing because we didn't ever.  150 games played and there was only 1 dc, we knocked down the original rank 1 team so that we were 200 points ahead of them.
Don't make stuff up and then post it to the world.  

All Star Dunk Squad: cleanest team world

Are you also saying we got r1 in 5s because we ran an OP comp? Or are you only talking about the 3s?
"Can't tell if srs or has downs irl? I'm pretty sure you can ask any team we played vs that none of them were ddosed or anything shady was done rofl."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<