ArenaLive UnitFrames (BETA)
Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:20 AM
Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:11 PM
Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:05 PM
UPDATE (26.04.2013) Version 0.3beta2:
- NEW FEATURE: A diminishing return tracker was added to arena enemy frames.
- NEW FEATURE: It is now possible to hide Blizzard's player cast bar.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Clique support.
- NEW FEATURE: Options menu can now be opened via slash commands: /aluf, /aliveuf, /arenaliveunitframes and /alive
- BUGFIX: Name colour should now reflect correctly if a NPC was tapped by another player, when set to reaction colour mode.
- BUGFIX: Arena enemy frames should now behave correctly (again).
- BUGFIX: Added several spells to the Spell Database for CC Overlay.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that prevented options from the "ArenaLiveUnitFrames" tab from being saved into the SavedVariables table.
- OTHER: Increased the size of the stealable debuff border to make it easier to spot dispellable debuffs.
The DR-Tracker still needs some testing, so if you see that it shows wrong data etc. please inform me about it.
Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:41 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users