Frost Mage stat prio in 5.2

Frost Mage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Any1 done some research on what stat prio frost mages should have in 5.2?

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Spirit, because your to damn op, so you need to lower your OP ness to balance the game, So spirit

prbly mastery / haste / crit

#3 Manath

Manath
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aman'Thul
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1802

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

go for mastery, spec frostbomb.
the burst with bomb + bolt/lance shatter is intense, oneshotting on my mage atm. and im not even really good geared. 480 ilvl or smth. damage feels really high

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Same as the end of the previous season, mastery if your comp is less comfortable at setting up clean kills and needs the extra lolburst damage, haste if you find you already have the damage to get kills and want improved overall gameplay, crit still dogshit

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#5 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yeah, had something similar in mind, ty for respons!

#6 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'd go:
Haste
Mastery
Lolcrit

Why? Because you can play Frostbomb against anything else except rogueteams, where you go Nether Tempest. Damage with hastebuild is enough to kill people in Deep with Frostbolt buff. Damagedifference into shatter with haste and mastery is around 10% anyways.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#7 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 06 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'd go:
Haste
Mastery
Lolcrit

Why? Because you can play Frostbomb against anything else except rogueteams, where you go Nether Tempest. Damage with hastebuild is enough to kill people in Deep with Frostbolt buff. Damagedifference into shatter with haste and mastery is around 10% anyways.
Also with haste you will be able to get more frostbolts off, thus having 3 stack more often. So your frostbolt damage into deep will be about the same.

#8 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 06 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'd go:
Haste
Mastery
Lolcrit

rogue teams/resto shaman teams :)

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#9 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 06 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Same as the end of the previous season, mastery if your comp is less comfortable at setting up clean kills and needs the extra lolburst damage, haste if you find you already have the damage to get kills and want improved overall gameplay, crit still dogshit

idk whats cleaner than "hey im deep frostbombing this person with no trinket 0 outs and their healer is being kicked into the narnia closet.."

edit : with mastery.

Edited by kannetixx, 06 March 2013 - 11:59 PM.

US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Frost, Mage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<