Kreeds
  • Kreeds
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Respect to this kid for streaming his r1 push, nothing else to say.

#2 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

yeah that was sick <3

#3 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Indeed, BIG fucking props for streaming all that. Massive fun!

Edited by Fleinflex, 06 March 2013 - 12:35 AM.

Posted Image

#4 dnaiel

dnaiel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 1056
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationNL

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yeah it was entertaining, despite all the ddos and WoW errors

#5 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

View Postdnaiel, on 06 March 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Yeah it was entertaining, despite all the ddos and WoW errors

that was half the fun

sadly :D

Edited by Dakkrothy, 06 March 2013 - 12:40 AM.

#6 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

proof that pojke wintraded:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

Yes im the #1 wintrader, i can even trade without playing any games!
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#8 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

taylor lautner is such a G i mean bloodx is such a G.

#9 Noname

Noname

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Yeah respect. May you blubbx forever.

Posted Image

Edited by Noname, 06 March 2013 - 01:08 AM.

Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#10 Bloódx

Bloódx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 1818

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Well first of all,

This is the worst DDOS/BLACKMAIL/REALIDERRORDDOS/WINTRADE season ive ever seen, its worse than when xandyn was here - i seriously hope your team gets reset, but if it doesnt it doesnt bother me that much to be fair -

I picked up 4 non r1 players and qued legit while qing vs supposivly the best 5 players of each class in europe and managed to "beat" them legit, but then they obviously had to cheat.

was alot of fun - sadly it ended in you cheating:/

Piece out
www.twitch.tv/Bloodxeu

#11 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

you lost to a monk

Posted Image

#12 Bloódx

Bloódx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostBloódx, on 06 March 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Well first of all,

This is the worst DDOS/BLACKMAIL/REALIDERRORDDOS/WINTRADE season ive ever seen, its worse than when xandyn was here - i seriously hope your team gets reset, but if it doesnt it doesnt bother me that much to be fair -

I picked up 4 non r1 players and qued legit while qing vs supposivly the best 5 players of each class in europe and managed to "beat" them legit, but then they obviously had to cheat.

Piece out

I forgot to say, i had to change partners the last 2 weeks aswell, because Shawir blackmailed Rylez/melarz his team mates on his own char (main char on Emberstorm)  so we had 2640 mmr with them, and dropped to 2300 with the other mage/sham in the end - but we didnt give up and we deserved it but gg gj to Shawir, biggest dick 2013. Ddos,wintrade,real id error and blackmail, all in one season! GJ!:D
www.twitch.tv/Bloodxeu

#13 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

i told em "if you make me waste my time by queuin into our team (n we're all 200x better than all of you), i'm done with you guys"

take that however you want it but i'm not gonna fight my teammates that help some known ddoser on his murky way to rank1

Posted Image

#14 Bloódx

Bloódx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostShawir, on 06 March 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

i told em "if you make me waste my time by queuin into our team (n we're all 200x better than all of you), i'm done with you guys"

take that however you want it but i'm not gonna fight my teammates that help some known ddoser on his murky way to rank1

i streamed my whoel session, we all saw you guys ddosed all my team gg
www.twitch.tv/Bloodxeu

#15 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

Posted Image

you even acknowledge yourself that we stomped you, yet you still manage to think we'd ddos you
(we beat you twice in total, once with monk, n that's what i was referring to you inbred)

so why wouldn't we q into if we're 4-0 against you anyway? you don't even make sense idiot

Posted Image

#16 Krobuluz

Krobuluz
  • Junkies

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostBloódx, on 06 March 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

Shawir, biggest dick 2013.

dont stop there

#17 elbzou

elbzou
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 2092
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

shawir je t'aime

#18 Ziqoo

Ziqoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

This thread is now about Minpojke, or if you will, Pojkemonk. A journey about a warm hearted heroic act in the difficult times of war. There was a time before the Minpojke we know right now, a time of darkness. Evil lurked amoungst us, the time when the non believers arised from the dark shadows of the depths. The good community of Azeroth started to lose faith in their gods. When villains of the most horrific kind were released upon our once proud community

When the evil finally started ruthlessly breaking the law
Posted Imagesomething had to be done. The Gods finally answered the prayers of the light. From the ashes arises a great hero; Minpojke. We had once again gained control over a difficult position, evil had learned to fear us.

Posted Image

After this, our thirst for blood had been satisfied. We were no longer hostile, and our old ways started coming back. Minpojke met a boy, Sahand the Monk on his journey to win 2nd blizzcon this time in China. The marshal arts of the Monks were very impressive to western eyes. Minpojke had been enchanted with a great force that held him here. Sahand the Monk, warm hearted and a master of the universe offered to take on Minpojke as his apprentice after seeing his burning passion to their style and this was to make him the strongest leader in our constant combat against the evil forces. Their training begun, Minpojke was a very quick learner. Sahand the Monk finally taught Minpojke the ways of the east, when a horrible act of war happened. The Lords of Hell had decided to break the legs of every Monk on planet Azeroth. With great meditation the Monks bravely fought back. But the dark demonic powers that lied within the Lords of Hell was too strong. They could not hold the force, and as a result anyone who want's to be seen with a Monk must be cursed to become a "Wheelchair driver".

The days went on, the light in Sahand the Monks middle-aged eyes had been extinguished. Minpojke started fearing for his Masters life. He tried giving him the green tea, the strawberry tea, he even went for the fucking Earl Gray tea.

Maybe it was time to put the shoes on the shelf after years of service?

But, their journey was not yet over. As the oldest Monk in the village, Falterx, deceased he passed on a sacred note in his final hours from the Chapel of Soothing Mist to Minpojke and told him to deliver it to Sahand the Monk. The Lords of Hell's scheme had been revealed, Sahand the Monk (or Sahand the Brave which is his title after recent events)had been given a divine quest from the Gods, a chance of revenge and redemption. A chance to free his brother and sisters from their agony. It was a very dangerous quest, all he had to do to get his race their legs back and make them viable, was to get rank1 on the ladder. In order to succeed they had to be perfect. They thought they were, they were mistaken.

Despite with bravery batteling their foes and winning their battles, despite the crippled monk, there was tricks was to be made. On the last to final day of the season of Horror, Minpojke, the only "Monk" in the world with his legs (as clearly proven by his 100% win record) and his master Sahand the Monk had secured their spot. They were both to be royally awarded, however in a last breath of clarity, the ruthless Lords of Hell broke the balance which would let both Minpojke and Sahand the Brave to bask in glory. As the final hours of darkness approached Minpojke realized a sacrifice had to be made, an epiffany came to his mind. He realized that materialistic items do not matter. What matters is to always be brave and heroic.

In this epiffany he realized that this quest was about Sahand the Brave and helping him become the saviour of the Mistwalkers, later alongside Earthnuts the Crazed. In a wheelchair or not, it was he who had to walk the final steps in order to free his brothers and sisters from the evil curse now known as "class balance issues". Successfully they overcame their enemies, despite having the MVP Minpojke on the side, benched. He knew that if destiny demanded of him to be the side kick of his own story, then that is what would be done. After it was all over, he sat there. Sahand the Brave walked up to him and offered him his treasure (class buffs + materialistic items only awarded to the bravest of heroes), but Minpojke just said: Master, see those monks in agony over there? Tomorrow they will be free from pain. Tomorrow is a new beginning, that alone makes my soul shine. Sahand the Brave felt a tear drop down his cheek, and suddenly the light in his old, tired eyes was once again burning with great passion. "Minpojke, it is you who is the Master"

-Minpojke, a heroic act in times of war

Edited by Ziqoo, 20 March 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#19 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

pojke out of pr on that team

never 4get, never 4give

Posted Image

#20 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostBloódx, on 06 March 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Well first of all,

Piece out

Legit

Btw nice double standards there. Reporting others for sharing accounts, when you do boosts for money.

Edited by Feliclandelo, 06 March 2013 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<