Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Gratz reckful, but no


  • Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3615
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 07 March 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

"effeminate" is the word i believe you are looking for
http://www.thefreedi...ry.com/feminine

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#122 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostGsgsgsgsgs, on 07 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

lol @ This season, even if you were a good disc/lock/rogue/mistweaver/ret/boomie you really didnt have a place in 3s.  k...i mean if you were one of those classes, and good, you would have a spot in 3s. They did because they learned to adapt...

KFC is actually not even that great considering people who have brains have realized how to beat it.


Mezasu 2.0..??? KFC is on the level of BIS rls last season / BIS 3dps, if not worse

Edited by Poobandit, 07 March 2013 - 04:40 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#123 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 76
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostCyanne, on 07 March 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

.
Vanguards made it to rank 1 as a ret. Ofc the average glad won't have the same caliber team mates as he did (and as reck did tbh) but you don't need them for "just glad" either.
There are rets and discs and boomkins and i bet i could find even some lonely elemental that got glad.

If you recall, I said that you Normally have to be one of those OP classes of the season. I wouldn't classify Vanguards and his team as normal.

And I think there are maybe 4 Boomkins and 4 Discs getting glad? I don't even know about any rets/enhance aside of Vanguards getting glad.

And I'm not saying that being a druid means you can't play arena, obviously I could have gone resto instead of Boomkin, but rogues/monks/dks/locks?  What spec were they supposed to be this season?

I could be wrong but when looking at the 3s ladders, I didn't really see a lot of RPS up there, and if RPS is a counter to KFC which I don't think it is at all (rogue gets shit on by KFC), then why aren't there a shit ton of RPS comps up high in 3s in addition to KFC?  They would just be "countering" KFC all day and get a shit ton of points, especially since it felt like to me on the occasion that I touched 3s, KFC was 80% of what was queing above 2100 mmr.

I'm not "blaming my spec" for anything, unless we get cheated out of it somehow, I'm getting rank 1 this season.  I'm not here crying, my original post/intention was to say that when people tell me that titles from 5s are a joke, it makes me lol to pull up the 3s ladders and look at what I see and wonder how someone can say 5s is a joke, when 3s most of the time is a total joke, mostly about who is countering who and not who has the better players.

Edited by Stormshiftx, 07 March 2013 - 04:40 PM.


#124 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 447
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 06 March 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

It's all good, that is understandable.  When people who speak English as their first and only language it hurts me to see those errors haha

The irony....

#125 Justblaze

Justblaze
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 148
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostBraindance, on 07 March 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:


do you even squat

#126 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3615
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostFlorenz, on 07 March 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

do you even squat
850 machine pounds

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#127 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 210
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postbleazi, on 07 March 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

KFC has its strong point against certain comps, any good godcomp, RPS etc can easily beat it. Btw if you really think that 2300 KFC wasant a snipe team idk what too say man haha

Not sure your definition of easy is accurate or if you just feel like KFC requires you to constantly outplay people with amazing insta HoJ / Blinds out of Scatter / trap / Silences.

#128 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2006
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostCyanne, on 07 March 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

I'm sorry but i don't remember on char creation screen been asked if i wanted to make a ret or holy. I just made a PALADIN. If YOU choose not to play shadow / holy / feral etc that's your own god damn problem.
amen

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#129 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 952
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2612
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

If you recall, I said that you Normally have to be one of those OP classes of the season. I wouldn't classify Vanguards and his team as normal.

And I think there are maybe 4 Boomkins and 4 Discs getting glad? I don't even know about any rets/enhance aside of Vanguards getting glad.

And I'm not saying that being a druid means you can't play arena, obviously I could have gone resto instead of Boomkin, but rogues/monks/dks/locks?  What spec were they supposed to be this season?

I could be wrong but when looking at the 3s ladders, I didn't really see a lot of RPS up there, and if RPS is a counter to KFC which I don't think it is at all (rogue gets shit on by KFC), then why aren't there a shit ton of RPS comps up high in 3s in addition to KFC?  They would just be "countering" KFC all day and get a shit ton of points, especially since it felt like to me on the occasion that I touched 3s, KFC was 80% of what was queing above 2100 mmr.

I'm not "blaming my spec" for anything, unless we get cheated out of it somehow, I'm getting rank 1 this season.  I'm not here crying, my original post/intention was to say that when people tell me that titles from 5s are a joke, it makes me lol to pull up the 3s ladders and look at what I see and wonder how someone can say 5s is a joke, when 3s most of the time is a total joke, mostly about who is countering who and not who has the better players.

are you saying moonkins are/were bad?

or maybe it's because there's barely any moonkins playing that aren't fucking horrible

#130 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

and if RPS is a counter to KFC which I don't think it is at all (rogue gets shit on by KFC)

wonder how someone can say 5s is a joke

have you seen your team
im just done

#131 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 76
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostFizion, on 07 March 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:



The irony....

My bad, replied from my iPhone and when trying to change my sentence I deleted what was supposed to go in there..  It was supposed to be.. Language <do that> It hurts me


View PostWallirik, on 07 March 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:



are you saying moonkins are/were bad?

or maybe it's because there's barely any moonkins playing that aren't fucking horrible

Um not at all, I would have said that if that's what I meant. I even said in my post that I was not complaining about boomkins


View PostAldrainíl, on 07 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:



have you seen your team
im just done

Assuming you mean my 5s team, yeah what's wrong with my 5s team?

Edited by Stormshiftx, 07 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.


#132 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

#133 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 952
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2612
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostStormshiftx, on 07 March 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

Um not at all, I would have said that if that's what I meant. I even said in my post that I was not complaining about boomkins

But you compare them to disc priests, then saying you could've just specced resto?
I guess I just misunderstood what you said.

#134 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostStormshiftx, on 07 March 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:


Assuming you mean my 5s team, yeah what's wrong with my 5s team?

do you really have to ask

#135 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 76
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostAldrainíl, on 08 March 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

do you really have to ask

Yeah I'd love to get some feedback.

#136 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 503
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

ald go all in
Posted Image

#137 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

JUST ALL IN

#138 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 975
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostAldrainíl, on 07 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

have you seen your team
im just done
Idk man alot can be said about you 5s team in S11 #buddysystem. I mean how many people were on both of those 5s team? Like 10 on each? or maybe like 10 on one and 6 on the other team you tied with?

Edited by Icekingx, 08 March 2013 - 01:23 AM.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#139 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

dont rly care about r1 though, didnt run around aj trying to show off i got it
played random 5v5 games, got r1, thats fine, doesnt mean anything though
doesnt change the fact 5s are a joke and so is your team

#140 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 975
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostAldrainíl, on 08 March 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

dont rly care about r1 though, didnt run around aj trying to show off i got it
played random 5v5 games, got r1, thats fine, doesnt mean anything though
doesnt change the fact 5s are a joke and so is your team
I wanna say this is @ Storm and not me. I do agree with you I wish my boomy would stop spam posting and killing threads. yes we got R1 in 5s that bracket is a joke 3s this season aswell. For the first day of the season it was fun to say we took R1 in 3s/5s from diggles/phil and them but now not that big of a deal. I will tell Storm to bring it down |:

Edited by Icekingx, 08 March 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<