Recent DPS Tweaks
- Might of the Frozen Wastes includes melee damage by 20%, up from 15%.
- Icy Talons increases attack speed by 30%, up from 25%.
- Threat of Thassarian now increases Frost Strike damage by 50%, up from 40%.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- Shadow Word: Pain damage increased by 25%.
All the way down
Buffs to all the classes that need them rofl, can't understand blizzards thinking process
Hotfix notes are now up on Battle.net site and seems they changed things again:
- Death Knight
- Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 30% (was 25%).
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases melee attack damage by 20% (was 15%).
- Threat of Thassarian now increases the damage of Frost Strike by 50% (was 40%).
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases the damage done by 10% (was 20%).
- Mistweaver Monks no longer favor non-caster weapons with higher DPS on damage calculations for abilities that are based on weapon damage.
- Muscle Memory is now automatically learned at level 20 (was level 65).
- Templar's Verdict should now work properly with Seal of Justice.
- Holy PvP 4-piece set bonus no longer causes Eternal Flame to generate a charge of Holy Power.
- Shadow Word: Pain now deals 25% more damage.
- Atonement healing granted from critical strikes now heal for the correct amount.
- Shadowy Apparitions will no longer pursue targets that are actively stealthed.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases the Rogue's damage by 25% (was 20%).
- Fire and Brimstone version of Incinerate now deals the correct amount of damage.
- Shadowburn now properly generates 2 Burning Embers after killing a target that yields experience or honor.
Edited by Darthgnoe, 07 March 2013 - 09:21 AM.