Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostLolflay, on 05 March 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

So really.. Hats off to WoW players who actually earn a few bucks, and even further props to those few who managed to attract some sheiks to sustain them while they play WoW - but if they don't have a plan with their life and education while playing online games and thinking they're the smart ones now, ask them who's the silly goose in 10 years time when they're flipping burgers or doing heavy physical labor.

I want to talk about this point, as its pretty meta with regards to all 15 pages of this thread

- there are incredibly smart people with masters degrees and phds in good fields who dont earn shitloads of cash and work way too hard

- there are people who are better are wow arena than reckful who dont earn shitloads of cash and dont have nearly as many (if any) rank 1 titles

some people are just better at producing money and success from assets than others. the more skilled you are or the more credentials you get from school the less resourceful you have to be, but there will always be some asshole out there who is worse than you or has fewer credentials than you who just does better because he either plays his cards better or knows how to exploit.

reckful knows how to make money and knows how to get rank 1 titles, and now that twitch tv lets you follow his run a ton of naive people who thought that it was 100% about skill and talent are butthurt about it. sure you can go get your phd in chemistry or some shit and go work a well paying research job for some pharmaceutical research lab but the investors and owners making a killing off your work will probably have a fraction of your technical knowledge and expertise.

In starcraft 2 koreans always talked about how the most successful player, "IMMVP", was far from the most skilled player in korea but he just knows how to win. Skills will take you far, but if you are someone that knows how to win you will NEVER be flipping burgers.

#304 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Hey guys que KFC on any west coast bg make me smile :)

Posted Image

#305 Ownu

Ownu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2190
  • RBG: 1337
  • Locationcal

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

Why so defensive mimmick :(
All I wanted was cuddles

#306 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

How can you turn a drama thread into a booklet on how to succeed in life? Jesus fucking christ - you people can't post anything serious on serious threads and the dormant Friedrich Nietzsche inside you awakens on every drama thread.

"Oh look son - get education, learn how to make money. Get ready for the flames cause they will hate you when you grow old and successful son"

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#307 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

I remember back in S3 when all the, "Insertyournameherelol" and "Insertyournamehereqt" and "Insertyournameherexo" started popping up. I hated those people.

--

Now those people seem to have been replaced by people who think, "420," "Yolo," and "Swag" are acceptable things to say to other members of your species. You are seriously the most pathetic people on the face of the planet. Really? That dude's name is Dylon187? Please tell us more about all the murders you committed.

Thugjitsu, we all want to hear more about how you suck at this game but go to some, "MMA gym" to be ripped off by people who watched a Gracie video one time. It's like if Rambo himself was posting on these forums. "Hey guys, sorry I suck at this game but one time somebody taught me how to do a rear naked choke so please listen to me."

And Lilbswagswag, I know for a fact that I've been dying to get life advice from someone like you. Sucks at video games, listens to rap, is a typical white teenager who thinks he knows it all - if only there was some website where people like you could give out life advice. Besides Livejournal, of course.

--

You people are literal peasants, and you're embracing your new-found serfdom with as much willingness as you can muster while also spamming, "420blazeityoloswag." Do you get that the people you are discussing are being elevated to royalty status while you grovel around in the mud, inspecting ratings you can't understand or achieve and wallowing in your inferiority?

Wow, you're so deep and smart and original. Please tell me more about how much you know about everything, like murder and MMA and existential life philosophies.

World of Warcraft is easy, and if any less than 30% of the seasons you've played have not ended in R1, you're terrible at it. This game has the lowest skill-floor and worst balance out of anything that nerds take seriously on the entire internet including Runescape and Everquest. And that's exactly what we all are: nerds taking something dumb seriously. The whole premise of this thread is how some retard doesn't understand how he basically just got merked for his title. Really?

Your post might as well have just said, "wow they beat me I'm mad" which shouldn't be able to be posted here on these forums because there is supposed to be some sort of skill/intelligence requirement which the game's poor balance has allowed you to bypass making your post dumb in not one, but three separate ways. You're a literal idiot who does not deserve one modicum of respect. The only reason this thread blew up like it did is because people can't believe that someone would be so dumb to admit defeat like this, and then the rest of the idiots are like, "oo somethin popular, tell them Lilbswagswag is on da way LOL!"

I'm ashamed for all of you. At least Mugems and Conradical know they're inferior when they talk to their betters. You guys don't even know you have betters. You honestly log on and think, "look out 2013, there's a new Duelist in town" - you're so deluded that it makes me sad to have ever done anything that you have also done. I feel that the one degree of similarity we share has diminished the importance of my existence because your existence is so obviously unimportant.

It's like you're a black hole of worthlessness. All worth around you gets sucked into oblivion and nobody even knows what happened to it. Any worth anything might have had gets turned instead into a small text file on a computer that doesn't exist entitled, "#swag" and is forever wasted. You're all fat, ugly, semi-European retards with no accomplishments, no skill, and no substance or consistency in your personality.

--

That being said, I hope you guys realize that it isn't too late to stop doing these things. Even Conradicals could lead a semi-normal life with a few thousand dollars of plastic surgery and extensive therapy to invent a new personality for himself. I'm also sure Mugems could live a very fulfilling life worshiping Shiva and settling down with a couple of nice cows and an only moderately overweight Indian woman.

Stop being peasants. Not for me, but for yourselves. Have some self-respect and stop elevating people to royalty because you suck at a video game and they don't.

Thanks.

Edited by andysc, 05 March 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#308 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

i like the part where you call me out for giving "life advice" then write a 6 paragraph essay of life advice

#309 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2212

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 05 March 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Is this like Diggles claiming that his warrior & dk got ddosed then went onto spam que more 5s games and lose to Hype and other teams? I'm just wondering cause so many people claim ddos..ontop of never queing into us once but claiming were ddosing and doing shady things then we que into him beat him and then he claims ddos #for real this time.

I never claimed ddos? Our warrior did get Ddosed one game, but I never say we didn't lose. We hadn't queued 5's in a while and we played a team who played over 100 games in the week, so it was no surprise that we lost in a close game. It doesn't change the fact that some of the people on your team are ddosers. It sucks I couldn't take rank 1 from you retards, because in a real bracket (3v3) you would get smashed. I was stuck running with a full melee cleave with a DK into wizards. Enjoy the R1

#310 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostSeu, on 05 March 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

i like the part where you call me out for giving "life advice" then write a 6 paragraph essay of life advice
Pretty sure the only thing I advised to anyone was that:

1) Conradicalz should drastically reinvent his personality and spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery

and,

2) that Mugems should return to his Hindu roots and maybe fight other Hindus whilst atop an Elephant, keep some cows as pets and settle down with an overweight woman lest he incur the wrath of Shiva.

--

Unless you're counting my saying, "stop being peasants" as life-advice that you don't already give yourself in which case I apologize for the contradiction. I assumed that in a fantasy world where you could be whatever you want nobody would choose to be a peasant.

I'm sorry that I was mistaken, Peasant Lilbswagswag.

--

Carry on, gentlemen.

Edited by andysc, 05 March 2013 - 04:16 AM.

#311 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

View Postandysc, on 05 March 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Thugjitsu, we all want to hear more about how you suck at this game but go to some, "MMA gym" to be ripped off by people who watched a Gracie video one time.

That being said, I hope you guys realize that it isn't too late to stop doing these things. Even Conradicals could lead a semi-normal life with a few thousand dollars of plastic surgery and extensive therapy to invent a new personality for himself. I'm also sure Mugems could live a very fulfilling life worshiping Shiva and settling down with a couple of nice cows and an only moderately overweight Indian woman.

Posted Image

View Postdiglett23, on 05 March 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

I never claimed ddos? Our warrior did get Ddosed one game, but I never say we didn't lose. We hadn't queued 5's in a while and we played a team who played over 100 games in the week, so it was no surprise that we lost in a close game. It doesn't change the fact that some of the people on your team are ddosers. It sucks I couldn't take rank 1 from you retards, because in a real bracket (3v3) you would get smashed. I was stuck running with a full melee cleave with a DK into wizards. Enjoy the R1

Just pointing out some facts..
1)  Our wizard cleave never faced your dk, you put the dk in against our War/Hunter/Spriest comp
2)  Agreed, we were definitely in practice and you guys were rusty so it wasn't an even match up
3)  Talks about competing in a real bracket (3v3), runs KFC... really?
4)  Fun game I played in though, definitely one of our harder games and most exciting one of the season.  Fun stuff

Edited by Stormshiftx, 05 March 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#312 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

wheres that shaman whos every post was "so shit", i think his name started with an A

we could use him right now
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2445

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

View Postdiglett23, on 05 March 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Que up 3s crop

#314 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

I remeber the Illidan days where squirtlelol was being laughed at by everyone outside of durotar or when icequeenx msgs everyone on AJ for a ''rank one'' push 4 seasons in a row

Im glad you boys got it you deserve it

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2445

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

Haha yea those days were amazing, but que up Diggles 3s please, we're 2570

and back in those days Phil, every person I played with was like 2.2k duelist

Edited by Thelf, 05 March 2013 - 04:19 AM.

#316 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostPhillol, on 05 March 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

icequeenx msgs everyone on AJ for a ''rank one'' push 4 seasons in a row
the feels

#317 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

View Postandysc, on 05 March 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

I reached my rep cap for today - if I could I would strip all the rep I have and give it to you for this post.

Fucking yolo and swag bullshit.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#318 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 05 March 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

wheres that shaman whos every post was "so shit", i think his name started with an A

we could use him right now
Antitaleon

#319 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostStormshiftx, on 05 March 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

3)  Talks about competing in a real bracket (3v3), runs KFC... really?

talk about competition when you used to ddos your opponents in RBGs (heuhueuheuhe)

Posted Image
ill re use ur gif since its worth it

Edited by Phillol, 05 March 2013 - 04:21 AM.

#320 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

meepmop can you stop insulting me it's actually  so distasteful and i'm insanely upset about it thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<