Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

How Reckful got carried to his second R1 title this season


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
357 replies to this topic

#281 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 975
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

I have played vs Jordonz/Kaska's 5s this season a number of times and haven't been ddosed once though I hear this alot and I did claim this myself but when I did play vs them matches were #legit.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#282 Drizlet

Drizlet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 60
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2409

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 04 March 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

This is probably the hardest rank 1 I've ever tried for. But that's what makes it fun to try for! We'll be playing again today and we'll see what happens. It's interesting.. I've never seen a team where players almost fall out of PR range the wrong way.
Posted Image
HUEHUA! YOU SHOULD LOOK AT OUR WIZARDS IN OUR 5S TEAM BEFORE THEY BROUGHT IT BACK UP

Edited by Drizlet, 05 March 2013 - 12:51 AM.


#283 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 363
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 05 March 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

I have played vs Jordonz/Kaska's 5s this season a number of times and haven't been ddosed once though I hear this alot and I did claim this myself but when I did play vs them matches were #legit.

Posted Image

#284 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 773
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

oo oop

Edited by flannelsoff, 05 March 2013 - 12:54 AM.


#285 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3545
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

"brah y u steel jelly of reckful. u nub go killz urself u insignefekant bug"

Just got this on my mailz
Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#286 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 557
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2381
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 384

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

View PostBraindance, on 05 March 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:



Posted Image

I am sorry, but this is too funny lolllll

#287 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3545
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

View Postmackazar, on 05 March 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

I am sorry, but this is too funny lolllll
A pleasure to serve

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#288 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 6225
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

End-of-season arena junkies drama fever, yay ^_^

View PostPinkums, on 04 March 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

(guy has a HUGE ego)

...

He is just well connected and has friends carry him to rank one on his semi under geared rogue and thats the truth


The worst thing you get from being even remotely good at WoW is that sense of accomplishment ( which is entirely unwarranted for ), and from that comes the huge ego. Every "good" PvP-er I've known during the time I played this game had developed some sort of a ego due to succeeding at a relatively simple game ( honestly, looking back at it, this game requires zero active thought put into it while you play - it's just a simple set of mechanical memories and reactions you've attained while mindlessly pushing buttons, session of playing after session of playing ). Most of these players put themselves on a throne and consider themselves untouchable by the general population, and when they lose to some lower team then they blame it on composition, season, class, "gg blizzard", etc - I should know, I was apart of that hive mind once.

And honestly, that's what people on power in the real world do with their friends as well, no idea what'd you expect.

WoW created a complete social system inside of a game, I'm sure few psychology students had their fair share of fun examining it.


View PostGalaleo, on 05 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

He is too busy making thousands while the rest of us talk about him. In hind site, were all silly geese.

I can't comment with certainty on this one provided I'm not following WoW scene for a while now, but let's look at it this way. WoW is a game that sports 10 million regular subscribers, and out of those 10 million subscribers, I'd say that people who regularly earn money by playing WoW barely break the number of 200 ( and when I say regularly, I mean regularly - I'm not talking about arena glad boosts that happen once every 6-7 months, and even when they do happen, they're quite crap money ( I earned approx 1000 euros during TBC and WoTLK by selling Gladiator boosts by advertising on various account trading/selling forums and such, and that's lunchbox money compared to real work in real world you can do instead of sitting infront of your screen, playing someone elses char to a pixel title ) ).

You can't earn money on tournaments because there aren't any that aren't organised by players themselves to help keep themselves entertained; streaming WoW is honestly crap when you have people who stream vintage games like fucking Space Invaders, Commander Keen and Doom - and still get more viewers than WoW players, and only a select few have sponsors. Few top notch guilds, Swifty, Towelie, Reckful and maybe a few others may pretty well be the only people who actually earn a few bucks off the back of a dying dinosaur that is WoW.

Compare that to this for a good measure - when you finally graduate, and if you work extra for that masters degree ( or even a doctorate ), you'll earn shitloads of cash ( provided you picked a decent field and a decent job ) for the remainder of your life, and you won't even have to put much effort in it if you have a easygoing boss.


So really.. Hats off to WoW players who actually earn a few bucks, and even further props to those few who managed to attract some sheiks to sustain them while they play WoW - but if they don't have a plan with their life and education while playing online games and thinking they're the smart ones now, ask them who's the silly goose in 10 years time when they're flipping burgers or doing heavy physical labor.

Edited by Lolflay, 05 March 2013 - 01:16 AM.

Quote

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#289 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 53
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostLolflay, on 05 March 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:


The worst thing you get from being even remotely good at WoW is that sense of accomplishment ( which is entirely unwarranted for ), and from that comes the huge ego. Every "good" PvP-er I've known during the time I played this game had developed some sort of a ego due to succeeding at a relatively simple game ( honestly, looking back at it, this game requires zero active thought put into it while you play - it's just a simple set of mechanical memories and reactions you've attained while mindlessly pushing buttons, session of playing after session of playing ). Most of these players put themselves on a throne and consider themselves untouchable by the general population, and when they lose to some lower team then they blame it on composition, season, class, "gg blizzard", etc - I should know, I was apart of that hive mind once.

And honestly, that's what people on power in the real world do with their friends as well, no idea what'd you expect.

WoW created a complete social system inside of a game, I'm sure few psychology students had their fair share of fun examining it.



That was very well put. Thank you for posting that.

Edited by Pinkums, 05 March 2013 - 01:22 AM.


#290 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 894
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

Posted Image

i am ms paint god,,,

pls donate to my paypal or rep if helped!!

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp


#291 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3545
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostLolflay, on 05 March 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

So really.. Hats off to WoW players who actually earn a few bucks, and even further props to those few who managed to attract some sheiks to sustain them while they play WoW - but if they don't have a plan with their life and education while playing online games and thinking they're the smart ones now, ask them who's the silly goose in 10 years time when they're flipping burgers or doing heavy physical labor.

First time in years that you say what I say psssssssss have a rep

PS: You stole the flipping burgers part from what I say to antitaleleleleon

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#292 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3545
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostBigmoran, on 05 March 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

Posted Image

i am ms paint god,,,

pls donate to my paypal or rep if helped!!
We could be friends sometime

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#293 Cherrios

Cherrios
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1663
  • 3v3: 2222
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 2055

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

420yoloblazeit guys

#294 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1508
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

Someone got their burn on.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Rn5mzEAMAkY

Edited by Dagin, 05 March 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#295 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 53
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Reckful, I do want to say sorry you have to deal with all this stuff. I guess that is what you get for being such a success at WoW. You are constantly under the spotlight and i can understand that is alot of pressure.

I have nothing against you, I was only offended by what you said about my teammates and I.

Anyways this thread is getting pointless and best of luck on your push.

#296 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1508
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostPinkums, on 05 March 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Reckful, I do want to say sorry you have to deal with all this stuff. I guess that is what you get for being such a success at WoW. You are constantly under the spotlight and i can understand that is alot of pressure.

I have nothing against you, I was only offended by what you said about my teammates and I.

Anyways this thread is getting pointless and best of luck on your push.

You need to take reckfuls dick out your mouth he has lots of threesomes with women to do bro.

Edited by Dagin, 05 March 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#297 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 74
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 04 March 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

sick rank one on retal you fucking trashcan.
only if your rank one meant anything.. the title isnt going to make you play good you clicking retard

Sick education, play well*

View PostDeltons, on 05 March 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

don't worry, he dos'd me. def one of the true "legit" ones

They landed a kill within 45 seconds on the first game.  Our plan was to drag out the second game so you would keep queing thinking you had a chance and feeding us points, but you got dced or dosed, stopped queing, and we didn't get to take advantage of your mmr.  Definitely not the outcome we wanted.

View Postflannelsoff, on 05 March 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

do you still have the one where you squeal like little girls cause you won a 5s game against diggles on retaliation

Yeah I do, I'll make a video and put that in there, may have to tune down the video volume because my mic was turned up so high it almost destroyed my ear drums rewatching.  Should we apologize for having fun? L o l

#298 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostPinkums, on 05 March 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Reckful, I do want to say sorry you have to deal with all this stuff. I guess that is what you get for being such a success at WoW. You are constantly under the spotlight and i can understand that is alot of pressure.

I have nothing against you, I was only offended by what you said about my teammates and I.

Anyways this thread is getting pointless and best of luck on your push.

damn i love when this happens

Spoiler


#299 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 74
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

By the way Thugjitsu, I realize you get bashed in the head a lot, so the 2nd grade level mistakes you make in almost every post are perfectly understandable.  I don't remember where I read it, and I am not going to look for it at the moment, but when you are talking about a woman's shoes, you spell the word "Heels" not "Heals".  No need to thank me, just making the world a better place.

#300 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 104
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostStormshiftx, on 05 March 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

By the way Thugjitsu, I realize you get bashed in the head a lot, so the 2nd grade level mistakes you make in almost every post are perfectly understandable.  I don't remember where I read it, and I am not going to look for it at the moment, but when you are talking about a woman's shoes, you spell the word "Heels" not "Heals".  No need to thank me, just making the world a better place.

giant faggot




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<