• Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 04 March 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

thats not a real team its a pilot of merkx swoozers and karvinen  theyve been reported a million times  the real hunter of that account is a goldshire rp champion lol
So wintraders and boosts are teaming up to share a spot? but warac will take it in the end :o. goodbye glad sales, hello wintraders!
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#242 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1815
  • 3v3: 2135
  • RBG: 1332
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

i've known pancakez for a long time, pretty sure they don't trade

don't need to trade when spicy solo's the world  whenever he wants to
Posted Image

#243 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

This is probably the hardest rank 1 I've ever tried for. But that's what makes it fun to try for! We'll be playing again today and we'll see what happens. It's interesting.. I've never seen a team where players almost fall out of PR range the wrong way.
Posted Image

#244 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

waracs team isn't trading, at least they werent a few nights ago

literally faced them 15 games in a row on my alt
Posted Image

#245 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostApsco60, on 04 March 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

First off i want to say Reckful, Talbadar, and Kollektiv are some of the best players in the game let alone their own class. They inevitably deserve rank one on any bg. However, when Reckful hits rock bottom @ 2280 he had a God Comp, Volkanyx, Talbadar, and Sodahz play on his team during prime time all day in order to establish a rank one placement. Roughly around 3 A.M with Kollektim and Soda offline Talbadar and Reckful are seen in arena. Via stream
http://www.twitch.tv...v/cronxgaming��

Now let me ask you a question, they have spent all day leveling the team with God Comp for Reckful so why at 4:00 am would they abandon Kollectiv and Soda, arguably two of the best healers in the game for some random duelist shaman?

http://us.battle.net...bpoppin/pvp#3v3

A shaman that is inevitably a carry who has no titles. Not only is this a carry shaman but they put this shaman on the team to avoid facing the KFC and TSG who were predominant on the ladder because no one knew he existed. This would allow them to dodge any possible counters when Reckful began his journey to catch up in PR. As far as my team goes (KFC) there is no point even trying when one of the worlds best god comps can continuously que for 14 hours straight. Theoretically sniping us with Fire God comp while playing RPS when we are offline. Of course we will never know because we never stooped to that level. Once we saw what was happening and what was needed to achieve R1 we simply stopped. No this isn't a thread about us not getting r1 but, instead this is about them waiting until 4:am to play with a non glad shaman for Reckful's R1 team. If you honestly don't believe this is a pilot ahem* Cdew / Kollektiv then you must have alternative motives. Its time to truly see if Blizzard treats well known players as well as the average one. As in if you violate the rules a.k.a T.O.S you should pay the penalty. What do you think?

http://imgur.com/a/kCKV9

TL;DR

You are so hungry for that r1 that you will look for anything to get the team threatening to take it away from you off the ladder. I don't know why you don't just delete this post. So far, you've insulted them for dodging on his rogue (which has 0 gear, ofc he's going to strategically queue), when you are dodging a counter in full gear for the same reason. We all know your warrior is a violation of the ToS, yet you claim to be so self-righteous that a shaman sell is enough for a team to be reset. It's pretty clear that the only thing you care about is getting r1 and that you are willing to get well-deserving players reset (and possibly banned) to get it. Honestly, the biggest scumbag in this scenario is you. I'm sure you know about plenty of sells that you could give two shits about getting reset.

I didn't particularly care about him getting r1, but now I want him to just so you don't. CY@

Edited by zaeya, 04 March 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#246 Tist

Tist

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

anyone else notice all the drama this season has pretty much revolved around KFCs

every drama thread i've seen so far has prominently involved at least one KFC

good season

#247 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostJustwoo, on 04 March 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

waracs team isn't trading, at least they werent a few nights ago

literally faced them 15 games in a row on my alt

^

Of course when waracs alt team tanks trying to get their Spriest pal in pr range for glad, and our team goes up the next day it can look like win trading, but that's just because cheating has become so common that it's assumed.

Blizzard has logs and we've never played a single game against waracs alt team so it's all gravy.  We spam queued for like 8 hours straight.  That priest named "Save" could vouch, we fought him a lot the other night too.

Never cheat and I won't start now; that Zapple nerd who's fascinated with Warac should pipe down, getting obsessive.

#248 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostTist, on 04 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

anyone else notice all the drama this season has pretty much revolved around KFCs

every drama thread i've seen so far has prominently involved at least one KFC

good season

That's just because the comp is strong and therefore extremely popular/overplayed, there's no correlation between arena drama and a comp bro........other than the fact that people hate the comp.

#249 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1815
  • 3v3: 2135
  • RBG: 1332
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostTosan, on 04 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

^

Of course when waracs alt team tanks trying to get their Spriest pal in pr range for glad, and our team goes up the next day it can look like win trading, but that's just because cheating has become so common that it's assumed.

Blizzard has logs and we've never played a single game against waracs alt team so it's all gravy.  We spam queued for like 8 hours straight.  That priest named "Save" could vouch, we fought him a lot the other night too.

Never cheat and I won't start now; that Zapple nerd who's fascinated with Warac should pipe down, getting obsessive.

tell merk to disband that paid carry team

also the 2s bracket isnt the same without you
Posted Image

#250 Tist

Tist

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostTosan, on 04 March 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

That's just because the comp is strong and therefore extremely popular/overplayed, there's no correlation between arena drama and a comp bro........other than the fact that people hate the comp.

oh i know that's why it's so funny, everyone hates KFC with a burning passion

#251 snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

People constantly complaining about KFC is really annoying. If you're really competitive and looking to do well, why not play the strongest comp and take advantage of every single edge you can get?

#252 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

Tried to read thread...then I realized people honestly just seem upset that a rogue might get their r1. Should make a movie out of this, Tyler Perry's horrible horrible day in wow.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2445

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

Thelf here....member of one of the few, the proud, the fair rank 1s this season....says: who cares. There's always gonna be an amazing comp every season, stop complaining about it.

#254 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postsnugglebunny, on 04 March 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

People constantly complaining about KFC is really annoying. If you're really competitive and looking to do well, why not play the strongest comp and take advantage of every single edge you can get?

Eh it's unavoidable, people understand that it's logical to play the strongest comp but at the same time you cannot help but hate getting swifty'd down.  It's just inevitable and I don't blame anyone for playing it nor complaining about it.

#255 insanepimpmobile

insanepimpmobile
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2419

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostAekl, on 04 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

The weed has been lit boys

thats my line, you take that back

#256 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostTosan, on 04 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Never cheat and I won't start now.
Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy :)
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#257 Rzn

Rzn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1696
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

World of Warcraft.
http://www.teamfind.com/sign_up *find Arena teams, Rbg teams, and Guilds today!*
https://www.facebook.com/Rzn732
https://twitter.com/rzn732
http://www.twitch.tv/rzn732
Follow me on Twitch to get notified when I go live!
Posted Image

#258 Pretalethal

Pretalethal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Cold diarrhea.

#259 icons

icons
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 2307
  • 3v3: 2981
  • 5v5: 2473
  • RBG: 2291

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Charity title, no rests/holypia/iconz no care

#260 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostPolygonzz, on 04 March 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

a 2400 player who got junkie status? sup?

woooah ease off there buddy
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<