Fabulol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2183

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

There has been a lot of drama over R1 every season and countless people have been willing to do tons of shady stuff in order to get R1. However, dodging certain teams/combos while also pushing/carrying is probably the least shady thing anyone actually getting R1 has ever "committed" in my opinion.

#203 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostPretalethal, on 04 March 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

He's coming back.

the 5s bracket thought it was safe for once

Posted Image

#204 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostWarac, on 04 March 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

^ s9 and s12 glad as a warrior.

momma must be so proud. (:

Thanks, WLS is incredibly OP this season.

I am not even Gladiator this season, you spastic cunt.

Edited by Durial, 04 March 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#205 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postandysc, on 04 March 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Apsco:

Fact of it is, you're dealing with people that have been doing this for nearly 5 years. Speaking as someone who has experience, they don't view it the same way that you do - if you're even telling the truth. To them you're a random Duelist and I know if I saw you on the top spot anywhere, I'd assume that transferring there for the title was worth my time and money. People are going to do the most shady thing imaginable at the very last second when it comes to getting R1 no matter how many times they've gotten it before.

Kollektiv especially is like a literal wizard at stuff like that. He can compile lists of players, keep track of them and coordinate queueing and who he queues into at a literal professional level. It wasn't possible to compete with him back in the day on Vindication for those precise reasons. Literally, an Asian wizard who instead of spells casts an omniscient presence over all teams who might queue into him.

When you're dealing with people like that(especially people who are being paid thousands of dollars to complete a R1 boost) you need to be willing to do anything to compete with them. Your bench simply isn't deep enough. There's no point in getting R1 if you can't hold it, and they're not going to leave a team sitting at #1 for no reason.

There's only one way to become champion: never fucking lose. If you really deserve R1, you should behave like a true legend. Draen for example would series anyone who'd be foolish enough to face him, and queued every day even though he was risking potential 30 point losses and gaining 1-3 points per grueling, sometimes risky win. Eventually closing out the season 150 points above the next team who had no such recourse to take, no one could say anything to him. That was the definition of a closed battlegroup.

If you were really the best, you'd spam queue and get R1 no matter what. Unfortunately nobody who plays this game any longer is that good/that lucky to have their class fit into a good comp, so your only option is to do what they know they must do: cheat the system. These people have been doing this for long enough to get a degree in it, and they're better at it than you are.

Let your inexperience serve as a lesson: R1 isn't over until it's over. If you truly feel you deserve the title and the glory, perhaps you should find a way to make yourself immune to these actions next season. As for selling R1, this community is completely dead and there's truly no harm in it. I don't think you should pretend it bothers you so much.

Truth.

All that said, this is actually one of the less scummy ways I've seen people go for R1.  Plenty of people saw Reckful queuing last night even though he wasn't streaming.  More than one person/team that was streaming happened to run into his team, so at least there is proof that he wasn't win trading.

You either have to just be way better than everyone else you queue against, or you have to do some shady shit to get R1 - that's just the way it is.  Not only are these guys actually really good at the game, they have more resources than anyone else to get some shady business done to lock up that R1.  If this is the worst thing they do to get R1, they had it pretty easy then.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2009

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

The warrior on your team Sÿlviã is played by Ðôÿã who bought the warrior for $200 this season which im pretty sure is violating the rules aka T.O.S ... so before you go pointing fingers make sure your hand is clean. Also if you keep insisting that your warrior isn't Ðôÿã lets all open a ticket and see what blizzard has to say since its so simple for them to check especially the fact that before he transfered to korgath "Sÿlviã" name was Ðôÿã as well. So don't go pulling this violating rule bullshit because you got your rank 1 taken away.

http://us.battle.net...efeatxo/pvp#3v3
http://us.battle.net...an/Ðôÿã/pvp#3v3

#207 Blackonblack

Blackonblack
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Wasn't this always how u got r1?

#208 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Can I have some rep please?

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#209 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

The most hilarious thing about this thread:

No this isn't a thread about us not getting r1 but, instead this is about them waiting until 4:am to play with a non glad shaman for Reckful's R1 team.

OP implies they dodged by queuing at 4AM.  In reality, their team was queuing all day - it just happened to be the one comp that KFC doesn't shit all over, God Comp, and you dodged them.  But hey, it doesn't count, because they refused to get countered by you, you refused to get countered by them - but they were the only ones willing to queue day and night to achieve R1 on more than 3 characters.

#210 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postandysc, on 04 March 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

There's only one way to become champion: never fucking lose. If you really deserve R1, you should behave like a true legend. Draen for example would series anyone who'd be foolish enough to face him, and queued every day even though he was risking potential 30 point losses and gaining 1-3 points per grueling, sometimes risky win. Eventually closing out the season 150 points above the next team who had no such recourse to take, no one could say anything to him. That was the definition of a closed battlegroup.

This so much.

I had the nice chance to experience this s9 and 10 on Vengeance and Draen had the bg in lockdown.

#211 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Posted Image

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#212 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2221
  • 3v3: 2400
  • 5v5: 2461
  • RBG: 2118

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

can't leave it to NA to deliver... where's those EU dogs and their identity theft

#213 Tehflayz

Tehflayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2056
  • LocationFUKN JERSEY

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostApsco60, on 04 March 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

First off i want to say Reckful, Talbadar, and Kollektiv are some of the best players in the game let alone their own class. They inevitably deserve rank one on any bg. However, when Reckful hits rock bottom @ 2280 he had a God Comp, Volkanyx, Talbadar, and Sodahz play on his team during prime time all day in order to establish a rank one placement. Roughly around 3 A.M with Kollektim and Soda offline Talbadar and Reckful are seen in arena. Via stream
http://www.twitch.tv...v/cronxgaming��

Now let me ask you a question, they have spent all day leveling the team with God Comp for Reckful so why at 4:00 am would they abandon Kollectiv and Soda, arguably two of the best healers in the game for some random duelist shaman?

http://us.battle.net...bpoppin/pvp#3v3

A shaman that is inevitably a carry who has no titles. Not only is this a carry shaman but they put this shaman on the team to avoid facing the KFC and TSG who were predominant on the ladder because no one knew he existed. This would allow them to dodge any possible counters when Reckful began his journey to catch up in PR. As far as my team goes (KFC) there is no point even trying when one of the worlds best god comps can continuously que for 14 hours straight. Theoretically sniping us with Fire God comp while playing RPS when we are offline. Of course we will never know because we never stooped to that level. Once we saw what was happening and what was needed to achieve R1 we simply stopped. No this isn't a thread about us not getting r1 but, instead this is about them waiting until 4:am to play with a non glad shaman for Reckful's R1 team. If you honestly don't believe this is a pilot ahem* Cdew / Kollektiv then you must have alternative motives. Its time to truly see if Blizzard treats well known players as well as the average one. As in if you violate the rules a.k.a T.O.S you should pay the penalty. What do you think?

http://imgur.com/a/kCKV9

TLDR : We're KFC and we lost to a comp that actually has a chance against us.

Sweet sweet tears of KFC. Keep them coming, I love this.

#214 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

The only way to beat them, is to eliminate them. Get their address and do what it takes to get rank one. Get rank one or die trying.
Posted Image
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#215 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostBraindance, on 04 March 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

Posted Image

That's fucking embarassing.

#216 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostRaak, on 04 March 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

That's fucking embarassing.
Posted Image

Paypal is full=Paypalful

#217 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Wtf is this
Posted Image
first page again

#218 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostPretalethal, on 04 March 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

He's coming back.
He came back in cata like the ATR I remember think he was that pvpboyx lock.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#219 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

ricflair for r1 plz