Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

How Reckful got carried to his second R1 title this season


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
357 replies to this topic

#101 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 178
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

malevolent kfc dodger reckful grats man

#102

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2501

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostPolygonzz, on 04 March 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

malevolent kfc dodger reckful grats man

Who are you again?
Posted Image

#103 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 104
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

solarflux who is girl in pic ?

#104 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostPolygonzz, on 04 March 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

malevolent kfc dodger reckful grats man
no rps hardcounters kfc u knot no how 2read?? blaze it xoxo

#105 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

tonight will be fun.

#106

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2501

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostDylon187, on 04 March 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

solarflux who is girl in pic ?

Icekingx's current girlfriend

Edited by Solarflux, 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Posted Image

#107 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 974
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostSolarflux, on 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Icekingx's current girlfriend
I'm single atm |: so this is kinda strange...

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#108 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

I'm single atm |: so this is kinda strange...
not suprising

#109

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2501

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

I'm single atm |: so this is kinda strange...

Hes not really single, he is just keeping it on the D L so random people don't start adding her on WoW and what not..
Posted Image

#110 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 974
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

View Postmimmick, on 04 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

not suprising
That I'm single?
How did that wintrading with Oq go last season?
Posted Image

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#111 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

That I'm single?
How did that wintrading with Oq go last season?
Posted Image
Wrong person m8 didnt play wit him last month of season.

#112 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 974
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

View Postmimmick, on 04 March 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

Wrong person m8 didnt play wit him last month of season.
Pretty sure it was you and that hunter disection with his Rshaman? Pretty sure about this on Reck in 3s right?

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#113 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

Pretty sure it was you and that hunter disection with his Rshaman? Pretty sure about this on Reck in 3s right?
Your observational skills are astounding.

#114 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 178
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostSolarflux, on 04 March 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Who are you again?
a 2400 player who got junkie status? sup?

#115 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Apsco:

Fact of it is, you're dealing with people that have been doing this for nearly 5 years. Speaking as someone who has experience, they don't view it the same way that you do - if you're even telling the truth. To them you're a random Duelist and I know if I saw you on the top spot anywhere, I'd assume that transferring there for the title was worth my time and money. People are going to do the most shady thing imaginable at the very last second when it comes to getting R1 no matter how many times they've gotten it before.

Kollektiv especially is like a literal wizard at stuff like that. He can compile lists of players, keep track of them and coordinate queueing and who he queues into at a literal professional level. It wasn't possible to compete with him back in the day on Vindication for those precise reasons. Literally, an Asian wizard who instead of spells casts an omniscient presence over all teams who might queue into him.

When you're dealing with people like that(especially people who are being paid thousands of dollars to complete a R1 boost) you need to be willing to do anything to compete with them. Your bench simply isn't deep enough. There's no point in getting R1 if you can't hold it, and they're not going to leave a team sitting at #1 for no reason.

There's only one way to become champion: never fucking lose. If you really deserve R1, you should behave like a true legend. Draen for example would series anyone who'd be foolish enough to face him, and queued every day even though he was risking potential 30 point losses and gaining 1-3 points per grueling, sometimes risky win. Eventually closing out the season 150 points above the next team who had no such recourse to take, no one could say anything to him. That was the definition of a closed battlegroup.

If you were really the best, you'd spam queue and get R1 no matter what. Unfortunately nobody who plays this game any longer is that good/that lucky to have their class fit into a good comp, so your only option is to do what they know they must do: cheat the system. These people have been doing this for long enough to get a degree in it, and they're better at it than you are.

Let your inexperience serve as a lesson: R1 isn't over until it's over. If you truly feel you deserve the title and the glory, perhaps you should find a way to make yourself immune to these actions next season. As for selling R1, this community is completely dead and there's truly no harm in it. I don't think you should pretend it bothers you so much.

#116 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 974
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

View Postmimmick, on 04 March 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

Your observational skills are astounding.
You can call me Holmes.
Posted Image

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#117 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

You can call me Holmes.
Posted Image
gotem

#118 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2925
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

View Postandysc, on 04 March 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

The real question is: how does someone who has never even been Gladiator before suddenly feel they're good enough to get R1?

Or good enough to compete with professional, tournament-level players?


^^ is nobody going to talk about this?! fucking KFC.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#119 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 155
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

View Postandysc, on 04 March 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Apsco:

Fact of it is, you're dealing with people that have been doing this for nearly 5 years. Speaking as someone who has experience, they don't view it the same way that you do - if you're even telling the truth. To them you're a random Duelist and I know if I saw you on the top spot anywhere, I'd assume that transferring there for the title was worth my time and money. People are going to do the most shady thing imaginable at the very last second when it comes to getting R1 no matter how many times they've gotten it before.

Kollektiv especially is like a literal wizard at stuff like that. He can compile lists of players, keep track of them and coordinate queueing and who he queues into at a literal professional level. It wasn't possible to compete with him back in the day on Vindication for those precise reasons. Literally, an Asian wizard who instead of spells casts an omniscient presence over all teams who might queue into him.

When you're dealing with people like that(especially people who are being paid thousands of dollars to complete a R1 boost) you need to be willing to do anything to compete with them. Your bench simply isn't deep enough. There's no point in getting R1 if you can't hold it, and they're not going to leave a team sitting at #1 for no reason.

There's only one way to become champion: never fucking lose. If you really deserve R1, you should behave like a true legend. Draen for example would series anyone who'd be foolish enough to face him, and queued every day even though he was risking potential 30 point losses and gaining 1-3 points per grueling, sometimes risky win. Eventually closing out the season 150 points above the next team who had no such recourse to take, no one could say anything to him. That was the definition of a closed battlegroup.

If you were really the best, you'd spam queue and get R1 no matter what. Unfortunately nobody who plays this game any longer is that good/that lucky to have their class fit into a good comp, so your only option is to do what they know they must do: cheat the system. These people have been doing this for long enough to get a degree in it, and they're better at it than you are.

Let your inexperience serve as a lesson: R1 isn't over until it's over. If you truly feel you deserve the title and the glory, perhaps you should find a way to make yourself immune to these actions next season. As for selling R1, this community is completely dead and there's truly no harm in it. I don't think you should pretend it bothers you so much.

Reedz derail

#120 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 283
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

^^ is nobody going to talk about this?! fucking KFC.
Drake with tha hook




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

<