how peel shadow priest windwalker monk arena 3v3 tsg smashingheadonkeyboard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Qtinha

Qtinha
  • Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey,

I've been playing monk fairly actively throughout the season, and I consider myself to be a pretty decent monk, but I can't seem to be able to succeed at keeping melees(especially TSG) off my shadow priest. I stun them, I root them, I disarm, I heal him, I sprint him, I dispel his diseases, I paralyze them if dots aren't applied, but it does no good, the druid simply can't keep him up under all the pressure.

What gives here, am I missing something? Should I spend more time on the paladin to force the melees on me? I know there aren't many previous gladiators playing monk now, but surely its peelstyle should resemble that of a rogue's, so hopefully I can get some heads up on this. We've all got above 66% resilience, and our gear is up to par for the most part. I'd really love to push 2.2k before 5.2, but it seems impossible at this rate.

Thanks,
Qtinha

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

at the moment I don't think monks put out enough damage. You seem to be doing all that you can to peel the priest...but at one time or another you have to be able to go offensive and force the other team defensive. Next patch I think you will find it easier when you are able to do more damage.

If you force the warrior to pop his wall then he's not going to do any damage... if you catch my meaning.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Qtinha

Qtinha
  • Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

So I should spend more time blowing one of them up while saving my more important peels for when it's dire, and mainly just keeping them snared? I'm thinking maybe I use up all my peels too fast in a chain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: how, peel, shadow, priest, windwalker, monk, arena, 3v3, tsg, smashingheadonkeyboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<