#1 Myci

Myci
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/0/1/1/1

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Farming bgs can be a pain,and personaly I have lost all joy in it. I saw a few threads about honnorbuddy so i figured this might be useful to someone on here.

Download the newest Honorbuddy,
put C-Installer in the folder, ( on the top lvl) (download here) update.echonetworks.net/C-Installer.exe
run it as administrator,
hit "Apply/Update Crack" ,
Hit the download mesh folder( Make sure the final extracted folder is the "Mesh" one and it is on the same lvl of the folder as the honorrbuddy exe)
start up Honorbuddy,
login, go to "Settings & Tools"
Check the "advanced mode" box
Set Honorbuddy to your Mesh folder.
Done!

Honorbuddy cracked with unlimited sessions( #of accontts)
The program is worth the money, but not everyone wants to spend it on something like that. If you find it perticularly usefull try and show your support to the program/authors of the scripts however you can.

note: Your anti-virus will likely bitch about the c-installer, it has on everyones comp i know that has used it. Its just the type of program it is that sned the warning flags and I can assure you it isnt a virus, so Its up to you if you want to try it.

#2 Omglockzorx

Omglockzorx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2284

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

There recently was a topic about blizzard paying attention to this problem (all the botters) and that you most likely will get banned pretty fast if you use it. Also, if you have to bot just reroll pve or dont play at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<