• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostRamboJohny, on 27 February 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

You keep saying I got all these alts and posting all these teams because we go 3-0?  2-0? 1-0 vs them?  It's called growing some nuts and queing the ladder
So what your saying is 6 out of the 7 teams are my alts? And the 7th team is slipnslide n neuorix who im pretty sure i am roughly 22-1 against this season
Not one person on the BG can say i dont have a 80% or higher vs them
Tosan go back to your 5's and stick there you 6'1 130 pd Brachiosaurus dinosaur looking scrub

Ohh BTW I'll be at Blizzcon since i only live 1 hour away this year,  I'll be looking forword to meeting some of you "gangster" Shit talkers on here
We'll see who gets the last laugh bahahahahaha

I'll be there and will be even more jacked than you... lol

After the fights in the parking lot we can have a "who's more jacked" contest for Blizzcon Alpha Male status ;)

Edited by Thugjitsu, 27 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Posted Image

#62 mnny

mnny
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2219
  • LocationPannonia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

I KNOW UR READING THIS LAMAJ

#63 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1855
  • 3v3: 2305
  • 5v5: 2664
  • RBG: 2440
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little duelist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket on Stormstrike Battlegroup, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret comps on tr, and I have 6 confirmed titles. I am trained in blizzcon warfare and I’m the top queue sniper in the entire US ladder. You are nothing to me but just another godcomp. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Azeroth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of parking lot thug feds across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your rank 1 team. You’re fucking farmed, kid. I can queue anywhere, anytime, and I can cleave you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare KFC. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Department of Justice and I will use alt trade teams to their full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the first page of the arena ladder, you little neverglad. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” screenshot was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking print screen button. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dodger. I will shit rating all over you and you will transfer in it. You’re fucking disqualified, cheater.

#64 ohnoes

ohnoes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2113

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

yea rambo you known win trader look at all the rank one titles you have.... wait a minute

Edited by ohnoes, 27 February 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#65 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

View Postohnoes, on 27 February 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

yea rambo you known win trader look at all the rank one titles you have.... wait a minute

Hey no one said he was good at it.

#66 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostUnseenz, on 27 February 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little duelist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my bracket on Stormstrike Battlegroup, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret comps on tr, and I have 6 confirmed titles. I am trained in blizzcon warfare and I’m the top queue sniper in the entire US ladder. You are nothing to me but just another godcomp. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Azeroth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of parking lot thug feds across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your rank 1 team. You’re fucking farmed, kid. I can queue anywhere, anytime, and I can cleave you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare KFC. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Department of Justice and I will use alt trade teams to their full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the first page of the arena ladder, you little neverglad. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” screenshot was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking print screen button. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dodger. I will shit rating all over you and you will transfer in it. You’re fucking disqualified, cheater.

You were voted "Most Creative" in high school weren't you?  :)

That story had me on the edge of my seat, bravo!
Posted Image

#67 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2212

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

This Thread is Real

#68 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostBorngood, on 27 February 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Probably the only post I will ever make on this website, but it has to be said. Rambojohny, you sir, are an idiot. Regardless of titles, you are the definition of what is wrong with this game. That is all. And yes, Lawlsnoballs is Rambojohny, another one of his win trading alts, more accurately an account share, so much more detail to go into, I'll just leave it at that.

Technically this is your 3rd post, but who's counting right?
Posted Image

#69 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

I hope when I'm 29 that I don't suddenly realize that I'm like this disgusting fuckhead here spending my time spewing profanity at kids and brag about my imaginary job as a fed.
Posted Image

#70 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

this thread just exploded with comments, slow down.

#71 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

View Postmnny, on 27 February 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

I KNOW UR READING THIS LAMAJ

You know me too well, trying to get caught up on all the #drama

#72 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fury 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2050
  • 3v3: 2223
  • RBG: 958

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Love the dramas :D   LOL @ kfc heroes fighting for r1 in shit bg.  I'm pretty sure NOBODY cares whichever team takes the r1 there newayz.

#73 Baksteen

Baksteen
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationup and down in and out

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

a merica

#74 Vexo

Vexo
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/0/2

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 27 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

I'll take that challenge, 1v3... :P :D :rolleyes:

I got your back, 2vs3 :duckers:

#75 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostVexo, on 27 February 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

I got your back, 2vs3 :duckers:
wanna go to tich?mal'ganis sux - so inactive

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#76 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostRamboJohny, on 27 February 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Merkx Merkx Merkx bahahahahahahahahahhahaha
You sir are a total joke, Im pretty sure you transfered over to Stormstrike and made the team name "Rank one I take that" After seeing you go 50-4 2501 MMR and within the week as well as  que dodging me nonstop. It was safe to say the only way i could face you is with a snipe.
Well Sure enough what happened?  RamboJohny proceeds to snap your neck over and over and over and over again, And forcing you to disband your team within 12 hours because your a 70% win ratio. I Do believe it was 9-2(should of 9-1 But disconnect) and you whispering my warrior that "you guys own us", Were thinking about transfering off" "you guys are gods""RamboJohny uses GCD Global hack nobody can heal through are Burst DPS"  
Dont worry you 17 yr old pasty boy,  Im 29 yrs old Do you think I really care about my ego in this game? I'm 6'2 215 Jacked out of my mind. I Make a 175k a year working for the feds, Do you think I care about making money off this game? I've been playing since Beta back in 04 and Gotten a drake every season i've played since season 1 and enjoy playing the game to spend some hours and waste some time.
Now it appears you got a new team name "Gladiator i take that" And once again you continue to que dodge us, Me and my teamates logg in.  You logg out.  You play at 3-5am Playing who knows? to keep building up your rating   Some day you will grow some nuts and realize you can't hang in the big leagues
The time will come this monday morning for your weekly beatdown on stormstrike when were both 2620+, Well let me take that back..... Hopefully you can still hang and reach those 2600's because i see you keep tanking than getting feed points by your "boys"

Ask anybody on stormstrike who knows about are history this season,  Pretty sure every person will confirm me owning you 9-2 and almost forcing you into sliting your throat live on webcam as well as disbanding your "rank one i take that" team

P.S Do you really think these teams would "feed me" who are on bubble glad? Im pretty sure its the last 2 weeks of the season, and alot of the teams who are on the bubble are just trying to snag 1-2 wins to jump a couple positions, It's only top 7 on stormstrike.  Get a life kid, and stop whispering me every hour of the day trying to build up your "world of warcraft ego" And Im sure your telling all your twitch.tv or "All the known people" in this game your fake story, Or "want to believe story" This is a game, Your still that same pathetic loser when you look into that mirror and see what a disgrace you are in this county.

Come at me bro and grow some nuts when your ready to get your neck snapped again
-RamboJohny

Also your boy Tosan can keep lieing to people on his stream to build up his "world of warcraft ego"
I've held rank 1 for 2 months during stampede bugg....And 4 months after the Stampede Nerf
You guys held rank 1 for 3 days....  Keep on que dodgeing and playing 18 hours a day and failing to tell the true facts
If our government pays someone like you 175k it is no wonder our economy is in the shitter.

#77 Slipnslidejr

Slipnslidejr

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostRamboJohny, on 27 February 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

You keep saying I got all these alts and posting all these teams because we go 3-0?  2-0? 1-0 vs them?  It's called growing some nuts and queing the ladder
So what your saying is 6 out of the 7 teams are my alts? And the 7th team is slipnslide n neuorix who im pretty sure i am roughly 22-1 against this season
Not one person on the BG can say i dont have a 80% or higher vs them
Tosan go back to your 5's and stick there you 6'1 130 pd Brachiosaurus dinosaur looking scrub

Ohh BTW I'll be at Blizzcon since i only live 1 hour away this year,  I'll be looking forword to meeting some of you "gangster" Shit talkers on here
We'll see who gets the last laugh bahahahahaha
22-1 against my team? Considering the only time you q is when you try and snipe how could you have ever played me 22 times? You run in and Bubble AM first globals.... You are about as good as Regentlord, maybe instead of playing World of Warcraft all day go back to school and learn to count... BTW stop whispering my teammates to feed you points past Merkx

Edited by Slipnslidejr, 27 February 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#78 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

And btw although I don't really like rambo cause he is a cocky fuck and he plays really cheesy, those screenshots show nothing but how many teams you are actually to sniping. Like every person above 2.2k in Mal'ganis is in his friendlist just wow.

He might wintrade, he might not - if he does those screenshots provide no facts. And in the end if he does you decided to come here to push r1 so better suck it up and keep trying.

Finally Athlete is not rambo.........

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#79 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 27 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

I'll take that challenge, 1v3... :P :D :rolleyes:

Must post more datass pics of your girl bro.

#80 Slipnslidejr

Slipnslidejr

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostBraindance, on 27 February 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

And btw although I don't really like rambo cause he is a cocky fuck and he plays really cheesy, those screenshots show nothing but how many teams you are actually to sniping. Like every person above 2.2k in Mal'ganis is in his friendlist just wow.

He might wintrade, he might not - if he does those screenshots provide no facts. And in the end if he does you decided to come here to push r1 so better suck it up and keep trying.

Finally Athlete is not rambo.........
Athletex is a one of rambo's sells. He has played the paladin all season, it is common knowledge that it is him. I believe murgaro used to stream their games as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<