Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

This has been a great thread, just got back from being banned for like 2 weeks or some shit. This just in, if you insult Khuna, pawzz will cry and ban you. gg.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#382 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postandysc, on 01 March 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

do you think you're not ugly?

how many tapout shirts do you own?

Ooohhhhhh the Tapout comeback, ORIGINAL!   See you at Blizzcon <3
Posted Image

#383 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 01 March 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

do you really want to fight me at blizzcon?

I challenge you to a boxing match using 16 oz gloves and no other protective gear at a ring that I will pay to have delivered and be set up winner to be determined by normal boxing rules in the best of 10 rounds

do you accept?

I am completely serious by the way. This is Reed "Bronze Star with Valor" Wise aka MLG champion aka The Divine Wind aka Reed "First Blood" Wise

#384 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postandysc, on 01 March 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

do you really want to fight me at blizzcon?

I challenge you to a boxing match using 16 oz gloves and no other protective gear at a ring that I will pay to have delivered and be set up winner to be determined by normal boxing rules in the best of 10 rounds

do you accept?

I am completely serious by the way. This is Reed "Bronze Star with Valor" Wise aka MLG champion aka The Divine Wind aka Reed "First Blood" Wise

No need to go through the trouble of having a ring delivered, we can do it at my gym since you only live "an hour" away...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#385 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 01 March 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

No need to go through the trouble of having a ring delivered, we can do it at my gym since you only live "an hour" away...

Posted Image
I want all of our shared community here to see you when the life you pretended to have meets the life I have forged for myself out of steel, bullets and explosions.

You said BlizzCon; I merely fine tuned the challenge. I understand if you're dodging me: if those dudes are were the toughest I could take a picture of, I'd dodge too.

I could fight 3 of those guys at the same time and come out on top assuming the ones with different skin pigmentation were frisked for knives beforehand. You're done, son. Accept my challenge or stop posting on AJ.

Edited by andysc, 01 March 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#386 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Congrats on your Bronze Star w/ Valor.  My father in law is a full bird Col. who just made the General's List, he says that is a great honor to have!

Thank you for serving our country :)
Posted Image

#387 Raik1

Raik1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Can this thread be locked now? The weather in here just turned to bullshit.
"Tosan go back to your 5's and stick there you 6'1 130 pd Brachiosaurus dinosaur looking scrub" - Johnrambo

#388 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image
dont make fun of me you nerds, heres a pic of me and my bitch. ill fight all of you at blizzcon
Posted Image

#389 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

After the e-thugs, we have the e-douchebags, oh joy. Almost feels like i'm back in high school.

#390 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 02 March 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

After the e-thugs, we have the e-douchebags, oh joy. Almost feels like i'm back in high school.
Love your posts man

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#391 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

If there's no fight at BlizzCon you're all pussies, you can't let the forums down now

#392 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostThugjitsu, on 01 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Kinda like how you shouldnt attempt to make fun of other peoples looks while you sit there safe behind your computer without anyone knowing what you look like?

Nice logic idiot!

In his defense, the dude posting a picture is no THUGJITSU

#393 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 27 February 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

listen there is NOTHING wrong with lose trading becuase its not against the rules... that being said they sorta kinda DID take away 2 of my shamans gear and rating and i have learned my lesson. I am now kaska loyal blizzard customer

YOU SAID YOU GOT BANNED FOR ACCOUNT SHARING. I TRUSTED YOUR WORD. D:

#394 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2357

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Fan of Yves Edwards im guessing?

#395 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

View Postzaeya, on 02 March 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

YOU SAID YOU GOT BANNED FOR ACCOUNT SHARING. I TRUSTED YOUR WORD. D:

HAVE WE EVER SPOKEN?
Posted Image

#396 Regent

Regent

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostDurial, on 02 March 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

If there's no fight at BlizzCon you're all pussies, you can't let the forums down now

I think there has been a fight every year I went. The best was in 2009 at the realm meetups. Everybody gathered around a good old fashioned nerd smackdown.

#397 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

I thought it was pretty good.

Everyone and their mom goes to some shit mma gym these days.  Who cares.  A small fraction of them are actually good.

If you're really serious about winning life or death fights, you join a special forces branch or another profession that puts your life routinely in danger and then you train thai or boxing.  I don't care how much you train on a fucking mat with your friends, it's nothing, and I mean nothing, like being in fight with someone who genuinely wants, and has the means, to kill you.  You ever get tunnel vision or auditory exclusion on canvas or a mat?  Didn't think so.

And jits gets a lot fucking harder when you're getting hit and you don't have mouth guard.

This thread is just retarded now.

Edited by Ragingsteer, 02 March 2013 - 02:12 PM.

wtb D3

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2501

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

TWO-CHAINZ
Posted Image

#399 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostRagingsteer, on 02 March 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

I thought it was pretty good.

Everyone and their mom goes to some shit mma gym these days.  Who cares.  A small fraction of them are actually good.

If you're really serious about winning life or death fights, you join a special forces branch or another profession that puts your life routinely in danger and then you train thai or boxing.  I don't care how much you train on a fucking mat with your friends, it's nothing, and I mean nothing, like being in fight with someone who genuinely wants, and has the means, to kill you.  You ever get tunnel vision or auditory exclusion on canvas or a mat?  Didn't think so.

And jits gets a lot fucking harder when you're getting hit and you don't have mouth guard.

This thread is just retarded now.

Except Ive never casually worn a Tapout shirt in my life, on multiple occasions I had to when I cornered someone for a fight because they were sponsored by them...

Also, I never compared MMA, Muay Thai or Jiu Jitsu to a life or death fight, that is fucking silly and disrespectful to those who have actually seen REAL combat.  In fact I don't think I even said I would fight anyone on this thread, I joked with Rambo about seeing who was more jacked and claiming Alpha Male status after his parking lot wars (if Im wrong please correct me).

Anyone who actually trains or fights and has respect for their gym would never be serious about fighting some random idiot (Reedwise) over the internet.  Reedwise got upset over my avatar pic of myself throwing a headkick in another thread, and assumed it was fake because he is an insecure little girl who clings to his online persona like a baby clings to a bottle...

Would I actually go to Blizzcon to fight someone?  Hell fucking no, everyone is supposed to go there to have fun.  Would I embarrass Reedwise in a real fight?  ABSOLUTELY!  

The funny part is the guys who talk the most shit on this thread (Rambo, Reed, etc) would probably be the funnest guys to hangout with and grab beers with at Blizzcon.

PS- Heres a fun one.  Back in one of my first guilds a couple guys like Reedwise didnt believe I was good friends with Chuck or that we were cornering another fighter for a fight one weekend.  I scribbled the guild name (NPFS #1) on a napkin when we were drinking and took this pic (Ninja Pirates From Space on Andorhal).  It was pretty epic when I posted this on our guild site:
Posted Image

(NICE TAPOUT SHIRT^)
Posted Image

#400 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostPandalol, on 02 March 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

Fan of Yves Edwards im guessing?

Yves is awesome, super nice guy and has been in the sport forever.  I don't know him personally, we've been in the same locker room a few times and backstage at fights, but he is a good friends of one of my best friends KJ Noons.  I wanna say Yves is from Texas like KJ, but I might be wrong?

Edited by Thugjitsu, 02 March 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<