• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 27 February 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Still more legit than KFC.

*EDIT LOL KFC, wtf should have known.

Ya why would they even have to win trade as KFC in the first place, effin bads.

#22 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Rambo jon inichiate big trade for america Rambo jon inichiate big trade for america

#23 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostLuwenz123, on 27 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

this game is awful. please just give it up. i beat rambojohnny running mage/dk in 3s. /facepalm

btw Merkx...kill yourself for running KFC. k thanks. so done with this awful season. This game is meaningless man, just stop wasting your time and living in a fantasy and realize that r1 in a video game isn't that special. I used to want it more than anything now I realize it's retarded. End of story.

Cya aj gg's to everyone I fought this season made it to 2367 rating a few days ago but couldn't keep up my rating, guess thats what i get for playing a mage on bg9

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 ohnoes

ohnoes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2113

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

two high teams played against eachother, rambo came out on top and is ahead of the other terrible team, someones mad

#25 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostLuwenz123, on 27 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

this game is awful. please just give it up. i beat rambojohnny running mage/dk in 3s. /facepalm

btw Merkx...kill yourself for running KFC. k thanks. so done with this awful season. This game is meaningless man, just stop wasting your time and living in a fantasy and realize that r1 in a video game isn't that special. I used to want it more than anything now I realize it's retarded. End of story.

Cya aj gg's to everyone I fought this season made it to 2367 rating a few days ago but couldn't keep up my rating, guess thats what i get for playing a mage on bg9
Posted Image

#26 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Everyone pretending that Merkx's team isn't bigger scumbags...

Edited by Regent, 27 February 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#27 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

View Postohnoes, on 27 February 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

two high teams played against eachother, rambo came out on top and is ahead of the other terrible team, someones mad

Yeah, 2 high teams queued into eachother  3-0  and 0-3 and decided to not try any other queues ever again, until the next time they queued into their own alt team of course.

#28 RamboJohny

RamboJohny
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Merkx Merkx Merkx bahahahahahahahahahhahaha
You sir are a total joke, Im pretty sure you transfered over to Stormstrike and made the team name "Rank one I take that" After seeing you go 50-4 2501 MMR and within the week as well as  que dodging me nonstop. It was safe to say the only way i could face you is with a snipe.
Well Sure enough what happened?  RamboJohny proceeds to snap your neck over and over and over and over again, And forcing you to disband your team within 12 hours because your a 70% win ratio. I Do believe it was 9-2(should of 9-1 But disconnect) and you whispering my warrior that "you guys own us", Were thinking about transfering off" "you guys are gods""RamboJohny uses GCD Global hack nobody can heal through are Burst DPS"  
Dont worry you 17 yr old pasty boy,  Im 29 yrs old Do you think I really care about my ego in this game? I'm 6'2 215 Jacked out of my mind. I Make a 175k a year working for the feds, Do you think I care about making money off this game? I've been playing since Beta back in 04 and Gotten a drake every season i've played since season 1 and enjoy playing the game to spend some hours and waste some time.
Now it appears you got a new team name "Gladiator i take that" And once again you continue to que dodge us, Me and my teamates logg in.  You logg out.  You play at 3-5am Playing who knows? to keep building up your rating   Some day you will grow some nuts and realize you can't hang in the big leagues
The time will come this monday morning for your weekly beatdown on stormstrike when were both 2620+, Well let me take that back..... Hopefully you can still hang and reach those 2600's because i see you keep tanking than getting feed points by your "boys"

Ask anybody on stormstrike who knows about are history this season,  Pretty sure every person will confirm me owning you 9-2 and almost forcing you into sliting your throat live on webcam as well as disbanding your "rank one i take that" team

P.S Do you really think these teams would "feed me" who are on bubble glad? Im pretty sure its the last 2 weeks of the season, and alot of the teams who are on the bubble are just trying to snag 1-2 wins to jump a couple positions, It's only top 7 on stormstrike.  Get a life kid, and stop whispering me every hour of the day trying to build up your "world of warcraft ego" And Im sure your telling all your twitch.tv or "All the known people" in this game your fake story, Or "want to believe story" This is a game, Your still that same pathetic loser when you look into that mirror and see what a disgrace you are in this county.

Come at me bro and grow some nuts when your ready to get your neck snapped again
-RamboJohny

Also your boy Tosan can keep lieing to people on his stream to build up his "world of warcraft ego"
I've held rank 1 for 2 months during stampede bugg....And 4 months after the Stampede Nerf
You guys held rank 1 for 3 days....  Keep on que dodgeing and playing 18 hours a day and failing to tell the true facts

Edited by RamboJohny, 27 February 2013 - 03:38 PM.

US Marshals

#29 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostRamboJohny, on 27 February 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

You sir are a total joke, Im pretty sure you transfered over to Stormstrike and made the team name "Rank one I take that" After seeing you go 50-4 2501 MMR and within the week as well as  que dodging me nonstop. It was safe to say the only way i could face you is with a snipe.
Well Sure enough what happened?  RamboJohny proceeds to snap your neck over and over and over and over again, And forcing you to disband your team within 12 hours because your a 70% win ratio. I Do believe it was 9-2(should of 9-1 But disconnect) and you whispering my warrior that "you guys own us", Were thinking about transfering off" "you guys are gods""RamboJohny uses GCD Global hack nobody can heal through are Burst DPS"  
Dont worry you 17 yr old pasty boy,  Im 29 yrs old Do you think I really care about my ego in this game? I'm 6'2 215 Jacked out of my mind. I Make a 175k a year working for the feds, Do you think I care about making money off this game? I've been playing since Beta back in 04 and Gotten a drake every season i've played since season 1 and enjoy playing the game to spend some hours and waste some time.
Now it appears you got a new team name "Gladiator i take that" And once again you continue to que dodge us, Me and my teamates logg in.  You logg out.  You play at 3-5am Playing who knows? to keep building up your rating   Some day you will grow some nuts and realize you can't hang in the big leagues
The time will come this monday morning for your weekly beatdown on stormstrike when were both 2620+, Well let me take that back..... Hopefully you can still hang and reach those 2600's because i see you keep tanking than getting feed points by your "boys"

Ask anybody on stormstrike who knows about are history this season,  Pretty sure every person will confirm me owning you 9-2 and almost forcing you into sliting your throat live on webcam as well as disbanding your "rank one i take that" team

P.S Do you really think these teams would "feed me" who are on bubble glad? Im pretty sure its the last 2 weeks of the season, and alot of the teams who are on the bubble are just trying to snag 1-2 wins to jump a couple positions, It's only top 7 on stormstrike.  Get a life kid, and stop whispering me every hour of the day trying to build up your "world of warcraft ego" And Im sure your telling all your twitch.tv or "All the known people" in this game your fake story, Or "want to believe story" This is a game, Your still that same pathetic loser when you look into that mirror and see what a disgrace you are in this county.

Come at me bro and grow some nuts when your ready to get your neck snapped again
-RamboJohny

are =/= our

#30 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

-RamboJohny

For someone that doesn't care, you sure did feel the need to write quite a lot.
Posted Image

#31 ohnoes

ohnoes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2113

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

rambo man hahahah

#32 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

I think merkx be a little butthurt

#33 Shizz

Shizz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2178

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Holy shit did you just make yourself look like the most ignorant loser ever, you are 29 years old raging at a 17 year old kid.  You are only hurting yourslef by lying, please tell me what position pays 175K a year and allows you all the free time to get "jacked out of your mind" and play HOURS of WoW?

#34 aquatics

aquatics
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2224

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Uhh?? Almost the opposite of everything you said about us is true. You certainly didn't beat us 9-1 on our other team with our other hunter as we came out the same rating at 2500 after we figured how to beat you and you logged off and never played us again. Maybe you're thinking of our win loss with your KFC when you say 9-1? But even that is incorrect since we're like 15-0 with your shit ass KFC--I even farmed you from my retal team.

#35 RamboJohny

RamboJohny
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostTosan, on 27 February 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Yeah, 2 high teams queued into eachother  3-0  and 0-3 and decided to not try any other queues ever again, until the next time they queued into their own alt team of course.

You keep saying I got all these alts and posting all these teams because we go 3-0?  2-0? 1-0 vs them?  It's called growing some nuts and queing the ladder
So what your saying is 6 out of the 7 teams are my alts? And the 7th team is slipnslide n neuorix who im pretty sure i am roughly 22-1 against this season
Not one person on the BG can say i dont have a 80% or higher vs them
Tosan go back to your 5's and stick there you 6'1 130 pd Brachiosaurus dinosaur looking scrub

Ohh BTW I'll be at Blizzcon since i only live 1 hour away this year,  I'll be looking forword to meeting some of you "gangster" Shit talkers on here
We'll see who gets the last laugh bahahahahaha

Edited by RamboJohny, 27 February 2013 - 03:59 PM.

US Marshals

#36 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can't believe people are so willing to blatantly lie about everything without any shame LOL.......I've never actually seen someone lie so much, a lot of it isn't even necessary lies, just tossed in too the lie party for seemingly no reason.

Merk/Swooz farmed you 10-0 and we'd never dodge duelist win traders.  No shame at all, lying through your teeth.  You're a known win trader,  accept your reputation as a total joke of a win trader.

Right, you blind queues and went up 52 points in 5 games against your own alt team and that other KFC,  we blind queue and get +1 over and over.  I'm sure you didn't feed yourself man, it wasn't obvious or anything, queuing into your own alts, nope.

It's okay, with win trading so blatantly obvious, I'm sure blizzard will take out the trash pretty quickly.  I can't believe he even tries to deny it when it's THAT obvious.  Even Kaska just makes jokes about his win trading because he knows it's obvious, you should grow a pair and do that at the very least.  That's about as "red handed" as you can get on an internet video game.

Edited by Tosan, 27 February 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#37 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostShizz, on 27 February 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

Holy shit did you just make yourself look like the most ignorant loser ever, you are 29 years old raging at a 17 year old kid.  You are only hurting yourslef by lying, please tell me what position pays 175K a year and allows you all the free time to get "jacked out of your mind" and play HOURS of WoW?

irl wintrading

#38 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostTosan, on 27 February 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

I can't believe people are so willing to blatantly lie about everything without any shame LOL.......I've never actually seen someone lie so much, a lot of it isn't even necessary lies, just tossed in too the lie party for seemingly no reason.

Merk/Swooz farmed you 10-0 and we'd never dodge duelist win traders.  No shame at all, lying through your teeth.  You're a known win trader,  accept your reputation as a total joke of a win trader.

Right, you blind queues and went up 52 points in 5 games against your own alt team and that other KFC,  we blind queue and get +1 over and over.  I'm sure you didn't feed yourself man, it wasn't obvious or anything, queuing into your own alts, nope.

It's okay, with win trading so blatantly obvious, I'm sure blizzard will take out the trash pretty quickly.  I can't believe he even tries to deny it when it's THAT obvious.  Even Kaska just makes jokes about his win trading because he knows it's obvious, you should grow a pair and do that at the very least.  That's about as "red handed" as you can get on an internet video game.

and you go up 100+ points in 16 games while losing 2?????? seems legit

Edited by djp771133, 27 February 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#39 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

All this screen shot proves is merkx be wow stalking me n shit
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#40 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

-RamboJohny

Also your boy Tosan can keep lieing to people on his stream to build up his "world of warcraft ego"
I've held rank 1 for 2 months during stampede bugg....And 4 months after the Stampede Nerf
You guys held rank 1 for 3 days....  Keep on que dodgeing and playing 18 hours a day and failing to tell the true facts
and this is why i love the end of the seasons, not the titles or the little bit of competition on the ladders, but when the real big scum of the earth come out and show face. hope the team gets reset for the most obvious win trade :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<