Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I complained that this entire forum just turned into some place where they could come from their weird skype conversation and make weird forum threads about their weird skype conversations, stopping with the stupid inside jokes and references only to call people autistic. They got pretty angry.

let's say you sleep 6-8 hours in a day.  out of the remaining 16-18 hours in the day, how many of them do you spend in bitter anger?

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#62 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

I saw the _-=~rEp cOmBO~=-_ was in danger

picked up the slack

#63 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

when youre sitting in a corner at a party, do you think the people have fun and laughing are weird?

Is that what you think your weird-ass dynamic is? That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I actually genuinely feel bad for you. It's more like you showed up to a party with a group of 5 guys, spent the entire night spouting off inside jokes at people that tried to converse and then called them retarded when they tried to figure out what the fuck you were doing.
Posted Image

#64 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Is that what you think your weird-ass dynamic is? That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I actually genuinely feel bad for you. It's more like you showed up to a party with a group of 5 guys, spent the entire night spouting off inside jokes at people that tried to converse and then called them retarded when they tried to figure out what the fuck you were doing.

no he's literally talking about a party, you just have a hard time imagining anything outside of the internet apparently
s a d b o y s

#65 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

This isn't about me Kelustu, this is about you and your social actions.  I'd like to know what goes on in your mind when you're sitting in the corner of a party, shuffling your feet and pretending to text people while holding your drink in one hand, being ever so careful not to spill a drop on your overdressed attire for the night.  If you could be so kind to explain to me how a super intellectual deals with inferior human beings on a regular basis, I would be ever so grateful.

bk said:

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#66 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

Kelustu what separates a good man and a great man is admitting one's own mistakes, learning from them and improving over time.  Kelustu I extend to you at this moment a chance of redemption.  Don't examine outwardly, look inward.  Find what is troubling you and share it with us (me).  Self improvement beings with the self (you).  Men full of pride remain stagnant.  Surely in your law classes you've delved into businesses and companies who couldn't adapt with the times and remained resistant to change.  Kelustu you are every failed business right now but I'm extending my hand of innovation towards you right now.  It's up to you to grab hold and come forward with me.

bk said:

Insight said:

#67 Hobbeś

Hobbeś
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tanaris
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

Guys, don't bully Kelustu.

#68 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

Posted Image
s a d b o y s

#69 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostHobbeś, on 28 February 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Guys, don't bully Kelustu.

Hobbes I'm standing in the doorway of the future, reaching back and extending my hand for Kelustu to grab on to.  I'm trying to pull him out of his hole and bring him out of his slump.

bk said:

Insight said:

#70 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

are people who go to parties and have "silly" conversations with their friends weird? are all inside jokes weird? do you think if people aren't discussing politics on a daily basis they're not worthy of your time? if someone doesn't want to talk about the new bill that's being passed, are they dumb? would you say that any activity that doesn't engage you on an intellectual level is a waste of time? do you prefer to stay in your comfort zone all the time?

I don't think Kelustu has a personal problem with this. I think his major complaint is that he wants to discuss and debate topics (hopefully to gain a better understanding of the issues), and he'd rather have the personal inside joke-ness kept inside Skype.

I never really understood why you guys like to make random threads, but that's not my problem. It probably WOULD be an issue if there was a riveting debate going on, and then the thread is pointlessly and needlessly derailed, but we really haven't had much of that occurring (most threads have already gone to shit by the time that happens).

Shit, inside my clique of friends, we might appear to be pretty fucking random as well. Who am I to judge what's weird and what isn't?

Although then again, perhaps it's just a mutual conflict of values. What Kelustu values isn't the same as what you value, and that's why there is conflict.

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

when someone disagrees with you, do you take it as a challenge towards your character? do you feel like they're attacking you personally?

This might be a problem in Kelustu's case at times. Hell, even I suffer from this fault. We're all human. Let's come to terms and become better people as a result.

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

Hobbes I'm standing in the doorway of the future, reaching back and extending my hand for Kelustu to grab on to.  I'm trying to pull him out of his hole and bring him out of his slump.

And I cannot help but to think that you're intentionally trying to be sarcastic and caustic with these comments.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#71 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

18:12 to 18:30

This is me to you, Kelustu.  Please take 18 seconds out of your day to feel me on this.

bk said:

Insight said:

#72 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostBreadstick, on 28 February 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

no he's literally talking about a party, you just have a hard time imagining anything outside of the internet apparently

Looks like you have a hard time reading.

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

This isn't about me Kelustu, this is about you and your social actions.  I'd like to know what goes on in your mind when you're sitting in the corner of a party, shuffling your feet and pretending to text people while holding your drink in one hand, being ever so careful not to spill a drop on your overdressed attire for the night.  If you could be so kind to explain to me how a super intellectual deals with inferior human beings on a regular basis, I would be ever so grateful.

Wow sounds like you're pretty upset. You don't have to get all fussy because someone pointed out to you that the whole skype/forum thing is pretty weird.

Good job, you remembered that one time, I showed up for a party in the attire I was told to show up in, which ended up being overdressed and was overly drunk. I'm proud of you. I forgot that the situation I just explained means that it's what I always do, and that me being too drunk to be active at the party means that I awkwardly isolate myself. Ya got me. And I'd love it if you could explain how not caring what a group of people I've never met implies that I have some kind of god complex.
Posted Image

#73 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Damn man, you seem to be spending a lot of time on this, maybe next time don't make it so obvious that you're angry?
Posted Image

#74 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

View PostFTRouslan, on 28 February 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

I don't think Kelustu has a personal problem with this. I think his major complaint is that he wants to discuss and debate topics (hopefully to gain a better understanding of the issues), and he'd rather have the personal inside joke-ness kept inside Skype.

I never really understood why you guys like to make random threads, but that's not my problem. It probably WOULD be an issue if there was a riveting debate going on, and then the thread is pointlessly and needlessly derailed, but we really haven't had much of that occurring (most threads have already gone to shit by the time that happens).

Shit, inside my clique of friends, we might appear to be pretty fucking random as well. Who am I to judge what's weird and what isn't?

Although then again, perhaps it's just a mutual conflict of values. What Kelustu values isn't the same as what you value, and that's why there is conflict.

This might be a problem in Kelustu's case at times. Hell, even I suffer from this fault. We're all human. Let's come to terms and become better people as a result.

And I cannot help but to think that you're intentionally trying to be sarcastic and caustic with these comments.

I'm addressing Kelustu and not his ambassador.  Please, if you would like to discuss your social habits we can do that and I would be happy to have that conversation with you.  However, you're answering for Kelustu and I'm not sure if he would appreciate you putting words into his mouth.  We all know Kelustu is a proud man and bearing that in mind, I believe he would like to speak for himself.

bk said:

Insight said:

#75 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

Wow sounds like you're pretty upset.

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Damn man, you seem to be spending a lot of time on this, maybe next time don't make it so obvious that you're angry?

Spoiler

s a d b o y s

#76 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

Shit, inside my clique of friends, we might appear to be pretty fucking random as well.

Oh wow. What I've been saying this whole time. It's one thing to have inside jokes and dick around, it's another to get angry and throw out insults when the group expands beyond that smaller, initial group and the inside jokes become awkward and sad.

It should be pretty obvious, I think he thinks he's funny.

Actually accurate analogy: "Bro, remember that time jay passed out and turned all blue and we called him bluejay for a month?" "haha yeah, fuckin bluejay!" (enter new people) "Hey guys, what's going on?" "LOL BLUEJAY" "What?" "Pft, autistic."
Posted Image

#77 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

shout to all my boss boys

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#78 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

Wow sounds like you're pretty upset. You don't have to get all fussy because someone pointed out to you that the whole skype/forum thing is pretty weird.

Good job, you remembered that one time, I showed up for a party in the attire I was told to show up in, which ended up being overdressed and was overly drunk. I'm proud of you. I forgot that the situation I just explained means that it's what I always do, and that me being too drunk to be active at the party means that I awkwardly isolate myself. Ya got me. And I'd love it if you could explain how not caring what a group of people I've never met implies that I have some kind of god complex.

Kelustu you're a charming but predictable person.  Do you mind if I present you with a bit of evidence to cite my claim?  Please look at Exhibit A below:

[2/27/13 8:10:48 PM] R: you know he's just gonna quote me and go
[2/27/13 8:10:50 PM] R: "look how mad he is"
[2/27/13 8:10:53 PM] R: or something

Kelustu, this is exactly what I'm talking about.  Your resistance to change and predicability.  Sure, some things that aren't broken may never need changing but your mind should be quick and adaptive.  Do you know what I'm going to say next? My mind is like a King Cobra, quick and reflexive at all times.  You think I might strike but you're not sure when, where or how.  Let's be honest, you're not even sure if I will strike but that scares you.  Don't be afraid to face your fears, I'm here and I've already told you I've extended my hand towards you to lend help.

Kelustu I am both snake and elephant. I never forget.  I'm working with what I've got Kelustu and you've only shared with us your poor social experiences, how college is not fun, how you get drunk in your room every night, etc.  I can speculate further into your life and if you look back a few posts, you will see I've asked some probing questions to get a little more insight into just who Kelustu is.  You've ignored most of them but I appreciate the responses to some of the questions so far.

Kelustu why am I fussy? Do you think your teachers are fussy? Your parents? Do you even find your imaginary friends fussy? Kelustu have you suspected that even your own imaginary friends are mad when they ask you questions? Maybe we're all just here trying to learn more about you but we can't if you keep cutting yourself off from the world.

Kelustu what social activities have you been a part of in the last few weeks? Have you been to any more parties, who have you spoken to? Have you been too drunk to function in social situations since our last forum conversation?

Kelustu if I may ask one more question before I hand over the reigns to you, why is the Skype conversation so very weird but arguing with  random people on reddit over Magic the Gathering not weird? At what point did we cross the line between normality and abnormality regarding Skype and reddit? I've some ideas but I'll let you do the talking.

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Kelustu since you've made the assertion twice, I will ask twice:  What is it about my behavior that makes you think I am angry?  You are angry most of your waking life so I bow to the master here in his deduction but I'd like further explanation of your psychoanalysis if you could spare me such.

bk said:

Insight said:

#79 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

Oh wow. What I've been saying this whole time. It's one thing to have inside jokes and dick around, it's another to get angry and throw out insults when the group expands beyond that smaller, initial group and the inside jokes become awkward and sad.

It should be pretty obvious, I think he thinks he's funny.

Actually accurate analogy: "Bro, remember that time jay passed out and turned all blue and we called him bluejay for a month?" "haha yeah, fuckin bluejay!" (enter new people) "Hey guys, what's going on?" "LOL BLUEJAY" "What?" "Pft, autistic."

Kelustu, are you bluejay?  Is this why you hate parties?

bk said:

Insight said:

#80 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

"Kelustu since you've made the assertion twice, I will ask twice:  What is it about my behavior that makes you think I am angry?  You are angry most of your waking life so I bow to the master here in his deduction but I'd like further explanation of your psychoanalysis if you could spare me such."

I would say the amount of time you appear to be spending on this. Or, maybe, it's the fact that every time I bring up that it's legitimately sad that you spend a good portion of your time either talking about a forum on a skype chat, or talk about an inside joke from that skype chat on a forum (only to insult people who ask what the hell you're doing), you go back to something that was said one time, pretend it's how I live my life, and then accuse me of being unwilling to change/accept new things.

Of course, I also enjoy the irony that is you telling me to accept new things or calling me predictable, when your only response to being presented with an actual argument is to throw a strawman back, deflect the argument or combine the two.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<