Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:45 AM

View PostFTRouslan, on 28 February 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

The paragraph issue has been rectified, your holiness. I am not worthy of thee, o' perfect one.

I am speaking on my OWN behalf, this is the kind of intransigent, insufferable behavior i was talking about. Apparently, you can't comprehend the possibility of being wrong. No, surely Kelustu is in the wrong, why would this FTRouslan guy, who has no connection (not even politically) to Kelustu at all, be defending him? I'm not a fucking advocate.

I am seeing the injustice as I see it. Absolutely despicable behavior. Just fucking stop. You've made your point. If this really doesn't mean anything to you, then take your gripes to personal messaging.

I'm surprised that people enjoy eschewing all notions of self respect and dignity. I guess we don't know what it means to be a human anymore.

I do not recall personifying myself as a deity.  Would you be a part of a following of mine, if I started one? I think your rebellious behavior,  "take no prisoners" attitude could be the strength I need.  Please let me know if you will be a part of that.  I will be weary of your allegiance at first given your current demeanor towards me but I believe over time we can foster a trusting and highly cohesive relationship.  We will look back on this conversation and laugh about our differences.

Ambassador, I'm not sure where I said Kelustu was wrong in this conversation.  Are questions wrong? If asking questions are wrong, I do not want to be right.  If we can't ask questions here in America, if we can't challenge our leaders, colleagues or subordinates on an intellectual platform then what kind of world do we live in? I can admit fault, but can you? Can Kelustu? Who is to say what is right or wrong? Are you the moral arbiter who decides what is too far and what isn't? Perhaps we should put aside our philosophical notions for now and focus on the matter at hand.  Can you point out in this conversation where I explicitly said Kelustu was wrong? Ambassador, if your detective skills are as adept as your written skills I trust this to be no problem.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#102 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

brady i'd give you a handjob under a table as well if you wanted me to

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#103 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

You should join a creative writing club faggot.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#104 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Oh good, the avoidance is still there and accompanied by it's super attractive friend: Sarcasm.

I apologize for missing your request.  What is it?

Kelustu, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm proud of your recent social progress.  Who wouldn't be?  This is what I meant earlier.  You take everything as an attack or a negative comment.  Kelustu you've gone from binge drinking every night alone to galavanting around high society events (I'd assume given your economic disposition) with people.  Kelustu I've commended you and you're degrading me.  Is this how you pay your elders with respect?

Kelustu my request for invitation to your Uncle's next award show was not sarcastic.  Why can I not come? Am I not welcome? Is it because of my geographic location or my political preference that won't allow you to invite me?

Kelustu, I've shared with you some of the past social events of my life but not in grave detail.  This forum is not the place for that.  Would you like to message me on Skype?  I believe I know what your Skype handle is.  If I add you, will you accept?

bk said:

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#105 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 28 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

I started the thread with a chuckle (I enjoyed the pic of todd giving tom a handy under the table) and then syke had to gay it up and completely ruin it.

Really, you think?

I am sorry you feel this way.  Would you like to direct the conversation towards watches?  I do not own a watch.  I've only ever been gifted a watch by my mother ages ago one Christmas.  I didn't like watches then because I was far too young to wear one and stubborn.  I was in my very early teens or perhaps as young as 10-12.  I think I was worried about the social stigma of wearing a very nice looking watch.  It wasn't high class like Rolex but I believe it may have been Fossil or something.  Given my economic status as a 10 year old (13 at the earliest), I think a Fossil watch would have displayed exquisite taste.

Given my age and profession, what watch would you recommend for me?  A Rolex is not in my price range and I'm not sure if an Omega (thank you Abulafia) is either.  I honestly don't know what the price range is for an Omega.  Can you suggest something?

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

the condescending sarcasm works better when it's not so obvious that the person you're doing it to is throwing it right back at you.

Did you mean to make the text this small or would you like me to make it an appropriate size for you? I believe 12 is the standard.  Although if you're the self learning type, perhaps you would like to fix it yourself.  I will not increase the size if you do not want me to.

View Poststcolbert, on 28 February 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

Are you talking to me or FTR, or both?  I believe both of our writing skills are something worthy of noting.  Whenever I see/saw "excellent written skills" on a job listing I always thought that was something I could handle.

bk said:

Insight said:

#106 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

I am sorry you feel this way.  Would you like to direct the conversation towards watches?  I do not own a watch.  I've only ever been gifted a watch by my mother ages ago one Christmas.  I didn't like watches then because I was far too young to wear one and stubborn.  I was in my very early teens or perhaps as young as 10-12.  I think I was worried about the social stigma of wearing a very nice looking watch.  It wasn't high class like Rolex but I believe it may have been Fossil or something.  Given my economic status as a 10 year old (13 at the earliest), I think a Fossil watch would have displayed exquisite taste.
For you I would suggest a white Chanel J12 with diamonds.  Please let me know what you think.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#107 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Whenever I see/saw
i wish i had time to seesaw

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#108 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

I do not recall personifying myself as a deity.  Would you be a part of a following of mine, if I started one? I think your rebellious behavior,  "take no prisoners" attitude could be the strength I need.  Please let me know if you will be a part of that.  I will be weary of your allegiance at first given your current demeanor towards me but I believe over time we can foster a trusting and highly cohesive relationship.  We will look back on this conversation and laugh about our differences.

Ambassador, I'm not sure where I said Kelustu was wrong in this conversation.  Are questions wrong? If asking questions are wrong, I do not want to be right.  If we can't ask questions here in America, if we can't challenge our leaders, colleagues or subordinates on an intellectual platform then what kind of world do we live in? I can admit fault, but can you? Can Kelustu? Who is to say what is right or wrong? Are you the moral arbiter who decides what is too far and what isn't? Perhaps we should put aside for philosophical notions for now and focus on the matter at hand.  Can you point out in this conversation where I explicitly said Kelustu was wrong? Ambassador, if your detective skills are as adept as your written skills I trust this to be no problem.

Just fucking stop and get on with your day (or go to sleep). This is mindnumbingly idiotic. Your actions speak louder than the literal meanings of your words. But I'm not going to get sucked into your dysfunctional, brooding, circular travesty of a thread. This isn't philosophy, this is just a wake up call. I can already tell what kind of "witty",
"visceral" post you are conjuring in your mind as you read this post.

Clearly, this thread hasn't impacted your emotional state of mind. It's like as if you always type in compete sentences, utilizing proper spelling and advanced vocabulary in an attempt to convey your thoughts.

"I'm not wrong! I'll just deflect his post, insult him some more, and then pick apart some figures of speech out of context! That'll show him!"

I'm done trying to talk sense into Kelustu2.0. I hope you legitimately feel proud of yourself. This is just embarrassing behavior from your part. Good night, you're clearly too emotionally distraught to reason with. I hope your morning tomorrow brings delight to your cold heart.

#109 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

study abroad program for next semester

Where are you going? Are you taking a foreign language and traveling for that reason, or going abroad in an English-speaking country?

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

pseudo-intellectualism thinly veiled as a gigantic sarcastic endeavor

I thought it was the other way around, actually.

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#110 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 28 February 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

For you I would suggest a white Chanel J12 with diamonds.  Please let me know what you think.

Posted Image

Is this the one you were talking about? I left the diamonds aspect out of my Google search because I don't think I can afford those at this juncture in my life.  That's especially true since they seem sort of superfluous considering the nice design of the rest of the watch.  Although I am not a watch connoisseur, I trust that you would not lead me astray.  

I think Hilary C. and I fit some similar roles.  She's a real go getter.  She has high goals and achieves them very well.  There are many people who respect her and some who do not.  Although I don't think she's as charismatic as I am, that might be due to a difference in age.  I assume the reason you've suggested the watch for me is because powerful people wear it.  Would you say I am right in my estimation?

bk said:

Insight said:

#111 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostMatisse, on 28 February 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Where are you going? Are you taking a foreign language and traveling for that reason, or going abroad in an English-speaking country?

I thought it was the other way around, actually.

I'm applying to LSE, Cardiff, USydney and a program in Barcelona. The Barcelona program is the only one I'm not virtually guaranteed acceptance for.

Syke, when someone's dropped the sarcastic v. sarcasm game to specifically tell you that you're being too obvious, you might want to just drop it. It's just getting sad.
Posted Image

#112 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

View PostFTRouslan, on 28 February 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Just fucking stop and get on with your day (or go to sleep). This is mindnumbingly idiotic. Your actions speak louder than the literal meanings of your words. But I'm not going to get sucked into your dysfunctional, brooding, circular travesty of a thread. This isn't philosophy, this is just a wake up call. I can already tell what kind of "witty",
"visceral" post you are conjuring in your mind as you read this post.

Clearly, this thread hasn't impacted your emotional state of mind. It's like as if you always type in compete sentences, utilizing proper spelling and advanced vocabulary in an attempt to convey your thoughts.

"I'm not wrong! I'll just deflect his post, insult him some more, and then pick apart some figures of speech out of context! That'll show him!"

I'm done trying to talk sense into Kelustu2.0. I hope you legitimately feel proud of yourself. This is just embarrassing behavior from your part. Good night, you're clearly too emotionally distraught to reason with. I hope your morning tomorrow brings delight to your cold heart.

I thought we were having a riveting conversation in this thread.  Were we not?

I would like to, in a friendly manner if I may, point out an incorrect statement in your message.  It is not my thread, it is in fact Breadstick's thread.  I've merely been posting in it frequently so I can see why you would think that.  

I'm not sure where I was wrong.  I've asked for you to find the excerpts from the thread where I was claiming Kelustu was wrong.  Tangentially, maybe you could put out excerpts where I've claimed that I am right.  I said that I can admit fault but it is hard to admit fault, ambassador, when no one is pointing out where I am wrong.  It would be like getting back a test in school and it just says "-5, 95%" at the top of the page but there are no other marks on your test.  Wouldn't you be curious what you've done wrong? And what if you asked the teacher, "What have I done wrong?" and they said some vague, slightly related comment barely relating to your question, would would you do then?  Did I miss where I explicitly said Kelustu was wrong? Did I miss where I explicitly said I was right? Ambassador, this is why I wanted to leave the conversation between the King and I.  

My heart is warm and open.  I've extended an invite for conversation on Skype between Kelustu and I but he hasn't accepted yet.  I've asked for invitation to his Uncle's next award show but I've received nothing since.  I've commended him on his social progress while sharing my own.  I didn't ask for thanks or anything in return.  Ambassador, my actions have been warm.  My comments have been kind.  My questions were merely to probe the recesses of Kelustu's mind.

I see that you find similarity between Kelustu and I.  I am not sure I am worthy of the title, Kelustu 2.0  And that seems rather cold of you, ambassador, to identify Kelustu to a piece of software or hardware.  If anything, let's let it be humane and call me Kelustu II, descendent of Kelustu.  One further implication you make by calling me Kelustu 2.0 is insinuating that I am an improved form of Kelustu.  To call the current Kelustu (version 1.0 as you might coldly say) outdated seems not fair.

bk said:

Insight said:

#113 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostKelustu, on 28 February 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

I'm applying to LSE, Cardiff, USydney and a program in Barcelona. The Barcelona program is the only one I'm not virtually guaranteed acceptance for.

Syke, when someone's dropped the sarcastic v. sarcasm game to specifically tell you that you're being too obvious, you might want to just drop it. It's just getting sad.

Kelustu, where am I being sarcastic?  Might you point this out to me?  Is this the point I have not addressed, the sarcasm?

bk said:

Insight said:

#114 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

Posted Image

NICE
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#115 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 28 February 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gYlsP155AI

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#116 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fpepjWf8G7

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#117 Duckers

Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

USydney
I went here.

Wanna get McDonalds?

#118 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 28 February 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

Is this the one you were talking about? I left the diamonds aspect out of my Google search because I don't think I can afford those at this juncture in my life.  That's especially true since they seem sort of superfluous considering the nice design of the rest of the watch.  Although I am not a watch connoisseur, I trust that you would not lead me astray.  

I think Hilary C. and I fit some similar roles.  She's a real go getter.  She has high goals and achieves them very well.  There are many people who respect her and some who do not.  Although I don't think she's as charismatic as I am, that might be due to a difference in age.  I assume the reason you've suggested the watch for me is because powerful people wear it.  Would you say I am right in my estimation?
That and I figured it would suit your avatar very well.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#119 Theoh

Theoh
  • Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

the bloviations of a spoiled rich white kid who constantly feels the need to prove he is better than his peers to justify his position in society.

#120 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

Who is the spoiled, rich white kid?

bk said:

Insight said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<