Click on the image below to see the external thread with the whole information.
Link to full post with the spreadsheet.
Just to make things clear about the file and datas :
- http://www.arenajunk...tle-calculator/ by Starcookies.
- WoW Armory. Only in 3s.
- Gladiator Title requirements
To be sure of the eligibility at the Gladiator Rank, every single team and players had to be checked : not an inactive team, personal rating not under 100 points of the team rating, 20% of the total game played.
I didn't take into account specialisations (not necessary relevant because the armory is not an efficient tool for this) and races aspects.
- Classes representations : No comments.. that's pretty clear I think !
- Realms and BG : You should have a good visibility of which realms are the most attracitve ones, in PvP, and populated.
- Factions representation : Pretty equal between US and EU. Alliance is dominating a bit in both.
- The average rating to be Gladiator is a bit higher in EU (2554) than in US (2478). This can be explained by the fact that you have more eligible players in EU (440 vs 406 in US).
Keep in mind that ladders are still evolving. This is a state at D-2. But you shouldn't see any big evolution until the season ends.