With only days to go most of these changes should be locked in after many updates.
Do you think the below changes will make elemental a viable option in 5.2?
What comps do you think will be stronger than others?
What talents do you think you might change because of the buffs?
- Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%)
- Shamanistic Rage is now available to Elemental Shaman as well as Enhancement Shaman.
- Glyph of Shamanistic Rage is now available to Elemental Shaman
- Elemental Mastery now has a 90 second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- Elemental Focus proc now increases spell damage done by 15%, up from 10%
- Shamanism now increases the damage of Lightning Bolt by 70%, up from 50%.
- Stone Bulwark Totem now absorbs 25% more damage
- When summoned, the Stone Bulwark Totem has health equal to 10% of the casting Shaman's health.
- The talent Nature's Guardian now preserves the player's health percentage when its maximum health boosting effect expires
- Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.
- Flame Shock's duration has been increased by 25%.
- Glyph of Flame has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the Shaman to heal for 30% of the damage dealt by Flame Shock.
- Unleashed Fury Flametongue now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 20% (was 30%), and Lava Burst damage by 10%.
- Lava Burst base damage has been reduced by 33% but now always deals a critical strike. When cast on targets affected by Flame Shock, it now deals 50% more damage.
- Ancestral Guidance now copies 60% (was 40%) of the amount healed.
- Conductivity no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of Healing Rain.
- Conductivity now shares 30% (was 20%) of the healing received from Healing Wave, Greater Healing Wave, or Healing Surge.
- Chain Lightningwill now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
- Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
- Glyph of Purge now adds a 6 second cooldown to Purge.
- The talent Totemic Restoration now has an additional effect. Any totems that have been destroyed or replaced behave as if the totem had been active for at least 1 second.
Edited by Nerfmytotems, 25 February 2013 - 02:52 AM.