• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostDkaioshin, on 24 June 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Spoiler
not sure if everyone is trolling with all these 10/10 ratings, but here's my take on the situation. does she look good? yes, she does. but 10/10? fcuk no. if we're gonna say 5/10 is average, then she's a solid 6.8/10. let me explain, starting with the top, and working my way down. first of all, her hair looks really thin - it lacks thickness. in case you didn't know, thin hair signifies nutritional deficiencies, especially in certain vitamins. that's the first turn off. secondly, look at the goddam size of her forehead. its way too large for her face. eyebrows look ok, but obviously they have been cleaned up, any woman can do that. eyes are definitely too far apart. nose looks wierd. she could definitely do with a nose job. the bridge of her nose is narrow, but the base is very thick, and you can clearly see a ridge in the middle which sticks out too much. going back to the eyes - you can tell she uses eyeliner, because her eyes are very bland. i think she was born with a medical defect in her inner eye shape, because they appear to be quite thin. and her left eye is further away and slightly off line, in comparison to her right eye. so clearly. she lacks facial symmetry. her skin tone is hard to judge from this photo - because of make up obviously. u can easily tell she has a case of forehead acne, even in this pic. her teeth look photoshopped white, and her cheek bones might be symmetrical, but they lack fullness. chin is way too narrow and sticks out at the bottom too much. her shoulders and rest of her body look way too skinny. she is too tiny, she needs to eat more food. i bet u could see her nasty ribs if she wasn't wearing that top. now don't get me wrong, i still think she is above average looking, but she's not a 10, no f'n ways. just a regular looking sloot imo, nothing really special about her. i don't know what all the fuss is about.

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#303 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

View PostThedream, on 29 June 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

not sure if everyone is trolling with all these 10/10 ratings, but here's my take on the situation. does she look good? yes, she does. but 10/10? fcuk no. if we're gonna say 5/10 is average, then she's a solid 6.8/10. let me explain, starting with the top, and working my way down. first of all, her hair looks really thin - it lacks thickness. in case you didn't know, thin hair signifies nutritional deficiencies, especially in certain vitamins. that's the first turn off. secondly, look at the goddam size of her forehead. its way too large for her face. eyebrows look ok, but obviously they have been cleaned up, any woman can do that. eyes are definitely too far apart. nose looks wierd. she could definitely do with a nose job. the bridge of her nose is narrow, but the base is very thick, and you can clearly see a ridge in the middle which sticks out too much. going back to the eyes - you can tell she uses eyeliner, because her eyes are very bland. i think she was born with a medical defect in her inner eye shape, because they appear to be quite thin. and her left eye is further away and slightly off line, in comparison to her right eye. so clearly. she lacks facial symmetry. her skin tone is hard to judge from this photo - because of make up obviously. u can easily tell she has a case of forehead acne, even in this pic. her teeth look photoshopped white, and her cheek bones might be symmetrical, but they lack fullness. chin is way too narrow and sticks out at the bottom too much. her shoulders and rest of her body look way too skinny. she is too tiny, she needs to eat more food. i bet u could see her nasty ribs if she wasn't wearing that top. now don't get me wrong, i still think she is above average looking, but she's not a 10, no f'n ways. just a regular looking sloot imo, nothing really special about her. i don't know what all the fuss is about.

Holy fuck... are you seriously going to analyze a pic of a fit bird that much?
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#304 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

does she look good? yes, she does.

So what you're saying is... 10/10 would bang?
Posted Image

#305 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#306 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postardnut, on 29 June 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Holy fuck... are you seriously going to analyze a pic of a fit bird that much?

Holy fuck... are you seriously going to respond to random c/p that much?
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#307 Arterian

Arterian
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

View PostZilea, on 08 October 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

Believe it or not I'm a nice guy with a mild mannered personality. So no, i wouldn't "choke someone", even though my 6pack abs allow me to do that

#308 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

are you grateful yet

#309 Mordeica

Mordeica
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Nordrassil
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

omg treeqt finally started his own thread. i'm so proud :')

Posted Image

View Postheyimqq, on 11 June 2011 - 09:39 PM, said:

you might be saying to yourself "but Qq you can just eat the smooth its still peanut butter." well fair reader thats a good point, however i dont live in soviet russia and i have a choice of my texture of peanut butter and NO ONE is going to take that from me.

#310 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

shut up

#311 Mordeica

Mordeica
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Nordrassil
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

how rude

Posted Image

View Postheyimqq, on 11 June 2011 - 09:39 PM, said:

you might be saying to yourself "but Qq you can just eat the smooth its still peanut butter." well fair reader thats a good point, however i dont live in soviet russia and i have a choice of my texture of peanut butter and NO ONE is going to take that from me.

#312 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

can you behave rasmus like holy FUCK

hey adra :wub:

#313 bareblar03

bareblar03
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/./.
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

fucking nutritional deficiencies

disgusting subhuman can't even eat her share of potassium, pick up a banana once in a while you tramp

jk she's good looking, not 10/10 but certainly ~8

"Keep the fire alive inside you." - Baron X.
Soundcloud.com/BaronX
Facebook.com/BaronXOfficial
YouTube.com/BaronXOfficial
Twitter.com/BaronXOfficial
Coming Soon: BaronXOfficial.com

Artist of ProseTM
Posted Image

#314 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

jaekyung?
nah she is quite perfect

#315 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

View Postbareblar03, on 03 July 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

fucking nutritional deficiencies

disgusting subhuman can't even eat her share of potassium, pick up a banana once in a while you tramp

jk she's good looking, not 10/10 but certainly ~8

I wouldn't talk about ratings after the train wrecks you linked in the other thread mate :S .

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 03 July 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#316 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostAyrasaurus, on 03 July 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

I wouldn't talk about ratings after the train wrecks you linked in the other thread mate :S .

I thought the second one wasn't too bad. First one was definately 0/10
Posted Image

#317 bareblar03

bareblar03
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/./.
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

at no point did I say both girls were 10/10 btw lol, I just posted pictures because I got asked to.

I agree first one was 3/10, she was just fun to have sex with because she was a nymph and she always wanted to do wild ass shit in wild ass places

second one idc what anyone thinks, I think she's sexy and I don't intend on letting her forget that  ;) I may be a douche sometimes like stringing along the FWB but I'd never do the same to a girlfriend, I'd never cheat and that's the whole reason that I'm even having any sort of problems squashing this, I want to end it as nicely and cleanly as possible so I don't have anything haunting me with the new girl.

"Keep the fire alive inside you." - Baron X.
Soundcloud.com/BaronX
Facebook.com/BaronXOfficial
YouTube.com/BaronXOfficial
Twitter.com/BaronXOfficial
Coming Soon: BaronXOfficial.com

Artist of ProseTM
Posted Image

#318 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

let's celebrate this glorious day