• 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostPeacesells, on 25 February 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Warlock/anything/anything
KFC
RMP
RLS

All faggot comps, dont attempt to justify shit like RMP is ok coooz needz a loaaat moar skiell then RLS or KFC, thats just fucking bullshit and you are a fucking idiot

idiot

idiot

#62 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostPeacesells, on 25 February 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Warlock/anything/anything
KFC
RMP
RLS

All faggot comps, dont attempt to justify shit like RMP is ok coooz needz a loaaat moar skiell then RLS or KFC, thats just fucking bullshit and you are a fucking idiot

idiot

idiot

well someone sure is mad

#63 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Someone sure might be, but that ain't me
Peace sells ...but who's buying?

#64 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostPeacesells, on 25 February 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Someone sure might be, but that ain't me

ya ok

#65 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

where was your guy's game knowledge before cataclysm came out?

oh yeah, with your skill: in duelist territory

the game is dead, if you don't agree you're bad

#66 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

youre bad and lol is bad boom roasted

#67 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

kfc is dumb, all hunters should play PHD this season to understand the difference

#68 Blackrat5521

Blackrat5521
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

how big is your package
Blackrat's Stream Follow me!

#69 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostJinngofagswag, on 22 February 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

trying to hide from the fact that kfc is no skilled? Better luck next time.

Amen.

Edited by Jinngofagswag, 25 February 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#70 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postandysc, on 24 February 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

all I read was, "as if statistics mean anything"

You guys are honestly worst than the crowd of nerds that are probably still playing Everquest. The game has NEVER BEEN BALANCED. Either you can use that to your advantage, which none of you have, or you can keep not understanding it and whine about it. Facts: hunters have ALWAYS HAD MORE BINDS, even more than Affliction back in the day, and Hunters have had the worst design throughout the entire game.

Honestly, how can you even say any different? This is well-documented fact backed up by statistics, patch notes - all gathered over more than half a decade. Tons of pro players - meaning players with way more ability and accolades than anyone who says to the contrary - say Hunters should be freewin. Shadowplay in S9 was unbeatable as any Hunter team unless they sucked. Even Azael and Snutz said they got outplayed and shouldn't have lost the game.

You guys are just bad players with no real concept of balance or anything. You just think you're good so you think your opinion is the right one. Guess what? You're not good. You were never good, ever. This game is dead and anyone who says otherwise is either making an absurd amount of money from being one of the last e-famous people left, or someone like you guys who probably bought your account and thought to yourself:

"the horoscopes were right.. this really is my year. Time to finally get access to ArenaJunkies. Best $800 I ever spent. God, I've waited 8 years for this.."

Speaking of nostalgia,

Dumb post showing zero understanding or grasp of the evolution of hunters over the past few expansions.  If you were to say hunters took the most skill and were the hardest to play in tbc/wotlk I would absolutely agree with you.  I know they had flashes of OP with beastcleave, ATC, and survival in s5 but at the tail end of wotlk they fell over to spell cleaves.  

What made hunters difficult to play in tbc/wotlk was that they were poorly designed and had terrible mechanics.  Resources issues, (mana lol, aspect of viper?  poor focus regen) they were squishy (no damage reduction ability, high stam as defense, healer soak), and they had difficult/clunky cc to get off.  How were these problems addressed?

Resource issues - tons of focus regen abilities from thrill of the hunt to pvp set bonuses makes getting up steady/cobra shots and player oriented regening less important

Squishy - aspect of ironhawk (15%), roar of sac (crit immunity), all of BMs cc outs, and 1min Deter + readiness

Difficult/clunky cc - trap launcher, INSTANT pet stun, they even upgraded the monkey's 0.5 sec cast.  All specs silencing shot.

I would argue that no other class has had their pvp issues addressed better since wotlk than hunters.  It is no longer accurate to say that hunter is the most difficult dps class to play since all of the major issues with class design were fixed.

#71 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't understand why people feel so personally tied to their characters.  All I see in this thread are mages saying hunters/KFC is dumb and pallys saying RMP is dumb lol.

Only people who have played several classes and various comps should have a right to speak on the subject.  I just don't get why some people get so personally invested in their characters.  The game is not balance nor will it ever be, so stop bitching and enjoy.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 25 February 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

I don't understand why people feel so personally tied to their characters.  All I see in this thread are mages saying hunters/KFC is dumb and pallys saying RMP is dumb lol.

Only people who have played several classes and various comps should have a right to speak on the subject.  I just don't get why some people get so personally invested in their characters.  The game is not balance nor will it ever be, so stop bitching and enjoy.

I don't think many people have to ability to look at things objectively, most people have trouble admitting when their class is too strong, or that it isn't too weak. People want to feel responsible for their successes and not be blamed for their failures. If they're doing well it's not because their class is too good, it's because of how skilled they are, and if they're doing poorly it's not because of a lack of personal skill, it's because of how weak their class is, or their gear, or partners or whatever. People do the same thing outside of life, its no ones fault that they're poor and everyone rich believes its entirely because of how hard they work/smart/skilled they are. Human nature I suppose.

but to be fair, I said every season has had dumb comps, and RMP is just one of them, when most people dont put it in the same category of stupid of things like kfc and tsg, I see no difference.

Edited by Radejjj, 25 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#73 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 25 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

I don't think many people have to ability to look at things objectively, most people have trouble admitting when their class is too strong, or that it isn't too weak. People want to feel responsible for their successes and not be blamed for their failures. If they're doing well it's not because their class is too good, it's because of how skilled they are, and if they're doing poorly it's not because of a lack of personal skill, it's because of how weak their class is, or their gear, or partners or whatever. People do the same thing outside of life, its no ones fault that they're poor and everyone rich believes its entirely because of how hard they work/smart/skilled they are. Human nature I suppose.

but to be fair, I said every season has had dumb comps, and RMP is just one of them, when most people dont put it in the same category of stupid of things like kfc and tsg, I see no difference.

I absolutely agree with you,

but the main difference between real life and wow is that I can level a different character and see what it's like.  It's tougher to reroll something RL and step into someone else's shoes (i.e. should I be doctor, engineer, accountant etc).  I did a lot of class swapping in wotlk (on various accounts) and really got a feel for how broken/gimped some things were.  

I also don't know why some people feel that RMP is mongo-proof and a skill comp.  There were several seasons in the past that due to newly introduced mechanics and burst, an RMP basically opened as a triple dps against most comps.  

Summary:  things aren't balanced, if you don't enjoy working around the imbalances, reroll a character or different game.

#74 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

nvm, too many spastics, too little time.

Edited by Djandawg, 26 February 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#75 Nitric

Nitric
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2436

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 26 February 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

KFC is a bit different, it requires the hunter to tell the warrior to use his 20sec shockwave , which is always up when the trap is available, you can't cc hunter, you can't kill warrior, one target is perma stunned/silenced, the healer is in cc %50 of the time.

wat

#76 McMick1137

McMick1137
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/0/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

While KFC is the current scumbag comp of the earth, it sure as hell doesnt stand out of all comps during the seasons, let's have a rundown! (Yeah i'll prolly forget half the comps):

S1, no one cared skipping this one.
S2, WLD, RLD, Hunter/Healer/X
S3, 2Healer hunter, WLD, RLD, Any spellcleave, Warr/Hunter/Healer
S4, ^pmuch
S5, DKs... DKs everywhere, just bring a DK and you'd win!
S6, RMP, Shadowcleave, Any DK comp (pre end season nerfs.), BEASTCLEAVIN,any castercleave
S7, Beastcleave, ATC, PHD(Arguably), RMP, 2Healer, any castercleave
S8, ATC, WLP, LSfuckingD, MLD/MLP/MLS
S9, MLS, WMP, DkMP, TSG, anything Lock Sham?, 3Dps
S10, anything Lock Sham?, 3Dps
S11, anything Lock Sham, esp RLS, 3Dps
S12, Shatreeplay, SP/Warr/Sham, KFC

Tl;dr - Blizzard should hire someone like Azael, theres always some random bursty/trainy as fuck comps that show up and make some classes unviable because they either cant outlast or lack cd's to outlive the opening burst.
Take Warlocks in their current state, they do sick damage in long games, but the keyword here is long, its really hard to live more than a minute as a Warlock vs TSG/KFC :/

Edited by McMick1137, 26 February 2013 - 08:58 AM.

Did you know I pmuch played with Jballer? That pmuch makes me famous. He pmuch even said I'm pmuch a legit contender for R1, I'm pmuch already famous before I even got my first 1#.
Peace Heaumes, yoloOnce ;-) :$

#77 Maitopurkki

Maitopurkki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationTurku )))

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 24 February 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

As a paladin, RMP was just as fucking stupid as these and every other stupid fotm comp that has arisen in this game. s6 RMP before the fear/blind dr change in particular, required as much skill as triple dps or kfc.

lol clueless xDD
Posted Image

View PostÁlex1296683699, on 24 April 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

sadly pve in this season can carry u easily :(

#78 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Reckful, Talbadar, and Cdew lost TWICE to a 2300 random as KFC the other day. They would have never lost to a random ass RMP, RLS, MLS, etc regardless of season. You honestly cannot say with a straight face this comp isnt the worst in history. Even old school beast cleaves (which was the 2nd most retarded comp all time) could be countered.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2445

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 27 February 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

Reckful, Talbadar, and Cdew lost TWICE to a 2300 random as KFC the other day. They would have never lost to a random ass RMP, RLS, MLS, etc regardless of season. You honestly cannot say with a straight face this comp isnt the worst in history. Even old school beast cleaves (which was the 2nd most retarded comp all time) could be countered.

KFC is an extremely stupid op comp right now but Reckful losing wasn't because it was KFC, they just played the matches wrong and didn't do right switches or rather the right strat to beating KFC as their comp.

#80 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 27 February 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

If you lose to a 2300 team you're playing wrong no matter what comp you're facing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<