Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

The worst team

KFC RLS RMP TSG

  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 84
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Warrior goes monstertruck mode on a target from start to finish, he cares about 1 thing and 1 thing only: Damage! Healer stays max range all game without having to do anything exept an NS hex/hoj from  time to time when CC is already rolling on the enemy team, Hunter jumps around using scatter/silencing shot or webstunn on the healer 24/7 while the pet plays the game for him. Nice comp yo
Posted Image

#42 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1243
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostKujaqt, on 24 February 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

That said, KFC is still not as strong as RLS was last season

KFC is stronger then RLS last season, RMP had a good chance of beating RLS along with triple DPS. KFC has a good chance against every single comp whiles RLS at least had some counters.

#43

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

KFC
Repent-->hoj-->fear-->silence-->scatter-->trap-->repent-->blind or just kill someone in a shockwave. NO SKILLS GARBAGE

RMP
Sap-->fear-->counterspell->deep->poly-->blind or kill someone in the opening cheapshot. SO MUCH SKILL OMG HE FEARED AND THAN THE MAGE DEEPED HIM BEST PLAYERS FGPFJS}PJMF}PSF

Kfc is a joke, but the notion that rmp in wotlk took skill is absurd, it was the exact same thing as any other stupidly op comp. It had a really high skill CAP, but the floor was obscenely high aswell.

KFC/RLS/Triple dps/atc/beastcleave/rmp during their respectively overpowered seasons are all the same, though to be fair Ive never seen a single comp be legitimately like 80% of the teams queuing like with KFC.

#44 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

the annoying thing is ive never faced a comp in arenas as much as kfc in a single season
didnt even mind rls in s11, it was far from being the only comp qing
while kfc is easily 85% of my games played right now

#45 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 805
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image

#46 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1643
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostZub, on 22 February 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

kfc is more equivalent to s11 triple dps i think

Extremely shitty?

#47

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

View Postflannelsoff, on 24 February 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Posted Image

Am I reading this completely incorrectly or does that say only about 4% of the total teams are some variant of kfc? This is an entirely different game at low ratings and thats what its balanced for I guess.

#48 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 686
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2100
  • 3v3: 2761
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 1948

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

KFC this season will be pretty much forgotten in 2 seasons for whatever is imba allowing s12 glad warriors to complain about whoever is op. Every season has a comp that is insanely strong and usually have to completely out skill to win against and still sometimes lose. Comes with the territory of the game.

#49 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 805
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 24 February 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Am I reading this completely incorrectly or does that say only about 4% of the total teams are some variant of kfc? This is an entirely different game at low ratings and thats what its balanced for I guess.
ya 2% seems mysterious

#50 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 1013
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 24 February 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Am I reading this completely incorrectly or does that say only about 4% of the total teams are some variant of kfc? This is an entirely different game at low ratings and thats what its balanced for I guess.

http://www.worldofwa...-0-0-0-0-0.html


Once you add up all the teams where people have logged out in the wrong spec (fury/prot pala/mm etc), it's close to 25% of all teams above 2200 being a variant of KFC.

I highly doubt it drops to 4% of all teams below 2.2k so I think the armoury is wrong

edit: also shatterplay is still one of the most common comps above 2.2 and nobody actually queues it anymore

Edited by Snuggli, 24 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#51 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2950
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 24 February 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

KFC
Repent-->hoj-->fear-->silence-->scatter-->trap-->repent-->blind or just kill someone in a shockwave. NO SKILLS GARBAGE

RMP
Sap-->fear-->counterspell->deep->poly-->blind or kill someone in the opening cheapshot. SO MUCH SKILL OMG HE FEARED AND THAN THE MAGE DEEPED HIM BEST PLAYERS FGPFJS}PJMF}PSF

Kfc is a joke, but the notion that rmp in wotlk took skill is absurd, it was the exact same thing as any other stupidly op comp. It had a really high skill CAP, but the floor was obscenely high aswell.

KFC/RLS/Triple dps/atc/beastcleave/rmp during their respectively overpowered seasons are all the same, though to be fair Ive never seen a single comp be legitimately like 80% of the teams queuing like with KFC.

im gonna ask you to take a step back and kindly fuck your own face.

but no in all seriousness - rmp was never as retarded as KFC is or ever will be.. and notice the comp choices you picked out - KFC / BEAST / ATC / Trip DPS those are abomination comps and never ever EVER were considered to be skillful in anyway.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#52 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 24 February 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

im gonna ask you to take a step back and kindly fuck your own face.

but no in all seriousness - rmp was never as retarded as KFC is or ever will be.. and notice the comp choices you picked out - KFC / BEAST / ATC / Trip DPS those are abomination comps and never ever EVER were considered to be skillful in anyway.
always the same shitty players saying hunters are broken

hunters aren't broken, the game is stupid. the game has been stupid in the favor of every class at this point - including every spec of the class you only got gladiator with twice

please, you guys can't even read statistics.

OMG HUNTERS OVER 8% REP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE S5? THIS IS BROKEN

Edited by andysc, 24 February 2013 - 10:47 PM.


#53 Noname

Noname

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Can't even tell if this is AJ or Blizzard's open forum. The comments are just equally dumb.
Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#54

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 24 February 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

im gonna ask you to take a step back and kindly fuck your own face.

but no in all seriousness - rmp was never as retarded as KFC is or ever will be.. and notice the comp choices you picked out - KFC / BEAST / ATC / Trip DPS those are abomination comps and never ever EVER were considered to be skillful in anyway.

As a paladin, RMP was just as fucking stupid as these and every other stupid fotm comp that has arisen in this game. s6 RMP before the fear/blind dr change in particular, required as much skill as triple dps or kfc. Like I said though, RMP has always had a high skill CAP, but its also been overpowered as fuck with a high skill floor at times. And I honestly see no difference between an RMP spamming cc into someone and killing people in a global, or a triple dps/kfc doing the exact same thing.

View Postandysc, on 24 February 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

always the same shitty players saying hunters are broken

hunters aren't broken, the game is stupid. the game has been stupid in the favor of every class at this point - including every spec of the class you only got gladiator with twice

please, you guys can't even read statistics.

OMG HUNTERS OVER 8% REP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE S5? THIS IS BROKEN

Hunters are not fine. Every season hunters quote representation statistics like they mean anything, for whatever reason no matter how good hunters are they have never had really high representation. but if you want a rep number, 25% of the glad spots are going to hunters, clearly theyre fine.

Edited by Radejjj, 24 February 2013 - 11:09 PM.


#55 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

all I read was, "as if statistics mean anything"

You guys are honestly worst than the crowd of nerds that are probably still playing Everquest. The game has NEVER BEEN BALANCED. Either you can use that to your advantage, which none of you have, or you can keep not understanding it and whine about it. Facts: hunters have ALWAYS HAD MORE BINDS, even more than Affliction back in the day, and Hunters have had the worst design throughout the entire game.

Honestly, how can you even say any different? This is well-documented fact backed up by statistics, patch notes - all gathered over more than half a decade. Tons of pro players - meaning players with way more ability and accolades than anyone who says to the contrary - say Hunters should be freewin. Shadowplay in S9 was unbeatable as any Hunter team unless they sucked. Even Azael and Snutz said they got outplayed and shouldn't have lost the game.

You guys are just bad players with no real concept of balance or anything. You just think you're good so you think your opinion is the right one. Guess what? You're not good. You were never good, ever. This game is dead and anyone who says otherwise is either making an absurd amount of money from being one of the last e-famous people left, or someone like you guys who probably bought your account and thought to yourself:

"the horoscopes were right.. this really is my year. Time to finally get access to ArenaJunkies. Best $800 I ever spent. God, I've waited 8 years for this.."

#56 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2950
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postandysc, on 24 February 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

always the same shitty players saying hunters are broken

hunters aren't broken, the game is stupid. the game has been stupid in the favor of every class at this point - including every spec of the class you only got gladiator with twice

please, you guys can't even read statistics.

OMG HUNTERS OVER 8% REP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE S5? THIS IS BROKEN

man thats funny i didnt even put the word hunter in my post.. and yes only gladiator twice was that supposed to be an insult of some kind? if i get it -  i get it .. if i dont i dont.


@rade i see what you mean now friend and yeah from a paladins stand point i can see how RMP was like taking a desk to the shin.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#57 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2950
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

when i think of dead games i just automatically think anything made by Novalogic ...those games are actually dead - when they stop developing / pull servers offline is when a game is actually dead

wow is anything but dead.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#58 Welgard

Welgard
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 157
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Hunters have always had lower representation than other people.  In the past they've always been harder to play and required way more keybinds.  However, a hunter was one of the few classes you could take to glad with no losses in BC, very high skill cap with a pretty low floor.  At the time they had horrible representation, it didn't mean that they were bad.

The issue now is that BM's burst and unavoidable pet damage is now combined with the ability to scatter trap and have silencing shot.  The 5.0 talent change took way too much from some classes and specs, while giving others access to far too much.

Imo, arenas have been horribly unbalanced since BC, though even back then it wasn't perfect.  RMP was far too viable, and druid healers were way out of control in 2s.

#59 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostWelgard, on 24 February 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Hunters have always had lower representation than other people.  In the past they've always been harder to play and required way more keybinds.  However, a hunter was one of the few classes you could take to glad with no losses in BC, very high skill cap with a pretty low floor.  At the time they had horrible representation, it didn't mean that they were bad.

The issue now is that BM's burst and unavoidable pet damage is now combined with the ability to scatter trap and have silencing shot.  The 5.0 talent change took way too much from some classes and specs, while giving others access to far too much.

Imo, arenas have been horribly unbalanced since BC, though even back then it wasn't perfect.  RMP was far too viable, and druid healers were way out of control in 2s.
You're remembering this with nostalgia, which I did as well. If you ever have a chance to play on a TBC private server you'll realize just how dumb it was.

People get better as the game goes on, which is natural progression. Unfortunately for some reason people just think hunter is some sort of easy to play god class(and usually these players are Mages or Warlocks, how ironic) and think that Hunter having any decent rep is completely broken because they're the best players of all time and hunters are the worst.

(remember ROF in the beginning of S9? Remember resto shamans? Remember DKS in S5? Warriors in TBC? Rogues in S9? Warlocks ever? Dreamstate druids? the list goes on - people just forget that they had halcyon days and demand that hunter never does. Even Beastcleave wasn't unbeatable like people make it out to be, and that was just plain broken)

Hunter is harder than any other class to play perfectly, that's just a fact.

Edited by andysc, 25 February 2013 - 12:03 AM.


#60

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

View Postandysc, on 24 February 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

all I read was, "as if statistics mean anything"

You guys are honestly worst than the crowd of nerds that are probably still playing Everquest. The game has NEVER BEEN BALANCED. Either you can use that to your advantage, which none of you have, or you can keep not understanding it and whine about it. Facts: hunters have ALWAYS HAD MORE BINDS, even more than Affliction back in the day, and Hunters have had the worst design throughout the entire game.

Honestly, how can you even say any different? This is well-documented fact backed up by statistics, patch notes - all gathered over more than half a decade. Tons of pro players - meaning players with way more ability and accolades than anyone who says to the contrary - say Hunters should be freewin. Shadowplay in S9 was unbeatable as any Hunter team unless they sucked. Even Azael and Snutz said they got outplayed and shouldn't have lost the game.

You guys are just bad players with no real concept of balance or anything. You just think you're good so you think your opinion is the right one. Guess what? You're not good. You were never good, ever. This game is dead and anyone who says otherwise is either making an absurd amount of money from being one of the last e-famous people left, or someone like you guys who probably bought your account and thought to yourself:

"the horoscopes were right.. this really is my year. Time to finally get access to ArenaJunkies. Best $800 I ever spent. God, I've waited 8 years for this.."

You're actually fucking retarded, hunters have had seasons where they are bad and seasons where they are good, like everyone spec and every class. Right now they are too good, MM/survival need buffs, BM needs nerfs, all hunter cc needs a nerf, if you cant acknowledge that than there's no point in talking anymore because youre completely fucking retarded.

Every class requires a lot of keybinds to play really well, I have 70 as a holy paladin,

Edited by Radejjj, 25 February 2013 - 12:44 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<