• Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostBraindance, on 06 March 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

It means ms op op slam slam in cs

ms op op slam slam in cs won't work.  You do the test yourself.
Yes, op is 1 sec gcd and it lowers ms cd by 0.5 sec.  So in theory, assuming you are hitting on a non-moving target without any lag which is not likely in pvp environment.

@ 0 sec -> CS
@ 1.5 sec  ->  MS
@ 3 sec -> OP
@ 4 sec -> OP
@ 5 sec -> SLAM
@ 6.5 sec -> SLAM

View PostAnsi, on 06 March 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Appearently Elitist jerks figured out the CS debuff has a ~250 ms delay when being applied.

That explains the strange reason why you can fit 4 slams into the CS window.

Now to calculate what the -0.5 second cooldownreduction on MS per OP means to PvP

As Ansi quoted above, ~250 ms delay (0.25 sec delay in the game) is not enough to cover the 2nd SLAM to be counted as if the CS debuff is still on.

Do the test and let me know if anybody else finds it otherwise.

Warrior is still very viable 5.2 live.  I don't think we have anything to complain seriously.

Think about the s11, s12 days.  For myself, hitting 2350 as kitty cleave at the end of the s12 in Tichondrius was godlike.  Being the 2nd highest rated warrior in whole BG and still a duelist title :P
One gladiator warrior came out of BG9 in s12 except Harashi aka Caary whose PR was actually below mine @ 2340 or someshit.

Loot at s13, at least 10 warriors from BG9 in gladiator range, not even counting the two that was piloted (which I know for fact) and two others that seem to be a pilot as well (no proof for them tho)

WE ARE STILL AT OUR PRIME.  ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!

#42 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 07 March 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

ms op op slam slam in cs won't work.  You do the test yourself.
Yes, op is 1 sec gcd and it lowers ms cd by 0.5 sec.  So in theory, assuming you are hitting on a non-moving target without any lag which is not likely in pvp environment.

@ 0 sec -> CS
@ 1.5 sec  ->  MS
@ 3 sec -> OP
@ 4 sec -> OP
@ 5 sec -> SLAM
@ 6.5 sec -> SLAM

As Ansi quoted above, ~250 ms delay (0.25 sec delay in the game) is not enough to cover the 2nd SLAM to be counted as if the CS debuff is still on.

Do the test and let me know if anybody else finds it otherwise.

Warrior is still very viable 5.2 live.  I don't think we have anything to complain seriously.

Think about the s11, s12 days.  For myself, hitting 2350 as kitty cleave at the end of the s12 in Tichondrius was godlike.  Being the 2nd highest rated warrior in whole BG and still a duelist title :P
One gladiator warrior came out of BG9 in s12 except Harashi aka Caary whose PR was actually below mine @ 2340 or someshit.

Loot at s13, at least 10 warriors from BG9 in gladiator range, not even counting the two that was piloted (which I know for fact) and two others that seem to be a pilot as well (no proof for them tho)

WE ARE STILL AT OUR PRIME.  ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!
ms op op slam slam works perfectly

http://elitistjerks...._all_specs/p33/

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#43 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 07 March 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

Let me correct this to 10 real glad warriors, 2 pilot and 3 that seem to be pilot :0

3 that seem to be pilot = Prazx, Shookonez, Syntexed  (No proof here)  Just suspicious, because I have never faced them during when the season was very active and they just came out of no where in like 2~3 days with consecutive 2200, 2400 achievement...

2 pilot (which I know for fact) = I'll just leave it to you guys to guess who they are :0  Lot of other people who know about this already have reported them I'm pretty sure...  I just don't wanna bother because I'm already sitting Glad and someone else is already doing the reporting work.

#44 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

View PostBraindance, on 07 March 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

ms op op slam slam works perfectly

http://elitistjerks...._all_specs/p33/

Good to know!  Thanks for correcting me.  So even 0.5 sec delay in 2nd SLAM cast after the CS debuff has been faded, still does the same damage as if CS debuff was still on.  Interesting!

But also, let's not forget that these tests were done on target dummies.  As for me, I wanna stick to the burst sequence which I know for sure I can connect even on moving targets.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 07 March 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Good to know!  Thanks for correcting me.  So even 0.5 sec delay in 2nd SLAM cast after the CS debuff has been faded, still does the same damage as if CS debuff was still on.  Interesting!

But also, let's not forget that these tests were done on target dummies.  As for me, I wanna stick to the burst sequence which I know for sure I can connect even on moving targets.
Even if it's moving and it's -1 or -2 globals it's more or less the same. Especially if your rage is bellow 40 at the start of cs its better to stick to the op's and skip the slam part

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#46 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostBraindance, on 07 March 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Can you elaborate on that because it makes no sense to me

Mmm, I suppose if you do MS>OP>OP>Slam>Slam it has the same damage potential in a CS with higher average damage. I wasn't really aware that you could fit that in a CS window. My bad on not seeing your past post.

I was simply thinking of damage potential during a CS window.

Anyways, you can ignore my previous post.
Posted Image
All credit goes to Beldam for this (amazing) meme.

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2324
  • 3v3: 1987
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Why are we even debating this?

We won't have enough rage for any of it when we're sitting in rings of peace.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#48 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostUsingg, on 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

Damn you! :(  Don't even mention the word peace!  I don't even get why they named the skill ring of peace..  more like ring of doom, I still smack your face and you can't do jack shit about it.  lawl

I mean how can such a skill be on 45 sec cd which is lower than our shortest burst cd being bloodbath/trinket.  Most of other melee on 2 min, 3 min burst cd, I mean it makes no sense.  :0

OK, my cd is up and it's my turn to tickle you with some dmg now, jk ring of peace.  Monks don't even need trinket or their new op skill nimble brew.  All they need to do is save ring of peace for the good time and your cd is wasted.  Not to mention, wtf, touch of karma...
Blizz just over did it again.

Let's just hope that nerf train comes before too much damage is done in arena scene.

#49 Moshe

Moshe
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1707
  • 3v3: 2354
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 09 March 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Damn you! :(  Don't even mention the word peace!  I don't even get why they named the skill ring of peace..  more like ring of doom, I still smack your face and you can't do jack shit about it.  lawl

I mean how can such a skill be on 45 sec cd which is lower than our shortest burst cd being bloodbath/trinket.  Most of other melee on 2 min, 3 min burst cd, I mean it makes no sense.  :0

OK, my cd is up and it's my turn to tickle you with some dmg now, jk ring of peace.  Monks don't even need trinket or their new op skill nimble brew.  All they need to do is save ring of peace for the good time and your cd is wasted.  Not to mention, wtf, touch of karma...
Blizz just over did it again.

Let's just hope that nerf train comes before too much damage is done in arena scene.

It is actually called Ring of Rating :duckers:

#50 Prophacy

Prophacy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1673

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

who are we kidding, were fucked :D

#51 Tuskx

Tuskx
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationNJ

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostUsingg, on 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

More like Ring of "Hey fuck you" imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<