BM Survival Pet RBG Stampede

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Konyagi122

Konyagi122
  • Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hello,

I have a question concerning pets for RBG, At this moment i am running RBG with a BM spec (mostly using spiritbeast or shale spider) i want to try survival for the RBG's where there isnt any base defending like WSG etc. My question is wich pet do you take along with you, taking a lot of exotic beasts with you makes stampede kind of useless when you are playing Survival but for BM its a bit of a shame not to take em with you.

#2 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Locationyour butt

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

fox for rbgs as surv and even as bm for capture the flag maps or non solo maps. 10 yard curse of tongues that reapplies every 7 seconds and lasts for 30 seconds

also applies the debuff if its in the stables during stampede it will apply it twice so you essentially get 40 seconds of casting debuff on 1 if not the whole team just from stampede
Posted Image

#3 Konyagi122

Konyagi122
  • Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Do you have any other pets in your active stable or do you use the glyph to copy the current pet?

#4 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Locationyour butt

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

you can use glyph or just queue beside the stable master and swap to surv pets after a teammate enters and tells you what map it is.  i dont care enough to do either in rbgs but that would be your best solution. best surv pets would be snake fox wolf cat and plainstrider for stampede rbg purposes
Posted Image

#5 Konyagi122

Konyagi122
  • Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Final question, while im here.. what are the best pets for BM in your opinion?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BM, Survival, Pet, RBG, Stampede

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<