Kerrbox
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2247

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Is it possible to make a macro or a script so when I pop incarnation on my druid, it changes the action bars to another one just like Shadow Dance on a rogue? If possible will it also go back to my normal bar after the cooldown is done?
If someone could make this macro or script can you please link it below :) Thanks

#2 Tantix

Tantix
  • Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostKerrbox, on 20 February 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Is it possible to make a macro or a script so when I pop incarnation on my druid, it changes the action bars to another one just like Shadow Dance on a rogue? If possible will it also go back to my normal bar after the cooldown is done?
If someone could make this macro or script can you please link it below :) Thanks

only thing you can do is you bartender i can tell you how to setup barternder to do that if you want.. as far as rogues go they use stealth bar for shadowdance now. to be able to page to a diffrent bar you would have to use /changeactionbar 2 or whatever bar you want to but than would need another macro to go back to the original bar you would like. so for example if i was a rogue and i wanted to use action bar 2 as my new dance bar instead of stealth bar, i would make a macro that says

/changeasctionbar 2
/cast ShadowDance

^that macro would change my action bar to action bar 2 and than cast shadow dance.. i would than have to bind all the abilites i want to be able to use in shadow dance to action bar 2

to chagne back to normal bar i would need to use a macro such as

/changeactionbar 1

hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<