• Curse Sites
Help

5.2 Arena Team Combination Choices ? (Esp. MDKS or MLS / Shadowcleave or Shadowplay)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bombadil_Thom

Bombadil_Thom
  • Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hey!

We're 4 guys playing on a 3v3 team atm.
As we want to have 3 viable combinations the decision which classes to play is rather difficult.

So in short:

Team 1: Rsham/Mage/Sp/WL --> Shadowplay, MLS, Shatter

Team 2: Rsham/Mage/SP/DK --> Shadowcleave, MDKS, Shatter

Which one of the two Teams seems to be more viable? Is Mage DK Shaman viable to play in particular?

The Option to play wl and dk at the same time is there, but one should better focus on playing one spec the whole season in my opinion so....

Thanks in advance for the responses.

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Team 2 IMO...because DK's will be more OP than locks.  Mages and DK's aren't that great together...but shadow priest and DK will work well together (both have dots all over the place).  I suppose a never tempest dot build with a mage could work with the DK...but the shadow priest will probably work better with the DK.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Bombadil_Thom

Bombadil_Thom
  • Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

Thanks for the reply, so you also think that DK/mage/resto > WL/Mage/resto   (will be like the main decision bc we're the three most active members of us 4.)

I'm a little confused why dk's don't fit well with mages, is it lack of peels or am i missing sth. completely here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<