• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 20 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

I don't understand how you mafakkas can cry about high burst when 99% of you though WotLK was the best expac... That was all about the damige!

gtfo

#62 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

meanwhile in affliction, warlocks dots hit for 3k5 when other classes hit you for 150k or even more with just a gcd.

:duckers:

Edited by Salutations, 21 February 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#63 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Umm i've seen 100k+ Haunt crits on PTR. Stop trying to excuse your class. Every fucking class does too much damage.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostSalutations, on 21 February 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

meanwhile in affliction, warlocks dots hit for 3k5 when other classes hit you for 150k or even more with just a gcd.

you literally cry more than everyone else combined on these forums

#65 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

View PostRhetorical1, on 21 February 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

you literally cry more than everyone else combined on these forums

^

#66 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

Posted Image

Today was a good day.
Posted Image

#67 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostSalutations, on 21 February 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

So sad & true , blizzard wants us to spam Malefic Grasp to do dmg now instead of multi dotting , which will never work in arena, oh ya and unholy dk dots tick for 9.5 & 7.5k on the ptr right now , corruption still ticks for 6k, Overall warlocks doesnt dmg because people know how to play the class and it has been always like that multi dotting but to be honest the class is dogshit right now in arena and i am not complaning , we have been good for 10 seasons.

Edited by Shock1911, 21 February 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#68 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostApplejackxD, on 20 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

I don't understand how you mafakkas can cry about high burst when 99% of you though WotLK was the best expac... That was all about the damige!

TBC was the best, Wotlk other than S6 was shit, specially S5 and S8
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#69 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostSeu, on 20 February 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

in  most scenarios in wotlk you could play well to shut other teams burst down, or avoid cc. it just felt like you could actually do things in general because mechanics were more demanding for most classes.

you cant really make big plays anymore in mop and being able to do good damage isnt impressive either - any idiot can pump out insane damage and sick cc because its so simplified. its why people stopped making arena videos... there was just nothing impressive/worth showing when you went through your clips at the end of the day.

if you think wrath 3v3 was centered 100% around pumping damage like mop is, then i doubt you played the game at a high level at the time.

Good players don't get shat on.
Posted Image

#70 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 20 February 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

I think you're taking it a little bit out of context here. I mean, most of the damage buffs are for specs that are rarely ever seen in PvP.  You have assasination, elemental (which frankly could use a buff), marksmanship, demonology (shadowbolts) and balance.

Some might argue, sure, there are balance druids out there, but as soon as resto becomes viable most of them will dissapear, also wrath and starfire are pretty hard to cast since most people train the druid, and wrath does already low damage and starfire is just too long of a cast.

There are very few balance druids out there, jumping to fotm resto would not be noticable.  

You show zero understanding of how a balance druid plays and "does damage" in arena.  

As a balance druid, even when I get trained the entire game, you are still putting up dots and getting off instant starsurge procs.  When I open my neat little recount meter, the largest chunk of damage (25-30%) comes from starsurge, next 2 are moonfire and sunfire (est 18% each).

So blizz buffed my ability that I do the most damage with (25-30%) and is the most bursty (191k crit on rogue other night) by 9% for 5.2.  Thank you I'll take it :D

It is also extremely easy to get range and open windows to cast as a balance druid.  Typhoon off z-axis, displacer beast, mass root will be great in 5.2, partners peeling etc.  Our go-to burst when having time to cast is starfire + starsurge, and they buffed both by 9% lol.

You do realize that balance gets a 15% haste buff when you enter eclipse state right?  It makes it very easy to get off starfire and starsurge hard casts.

#71 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

LOL. Thank you Blizz, no more BM!

Marks is going to be hilarious next season. Now if only I wasn't in 3/4ths blues and T1 wep...

Get ready for dat Powershot+Chimera+Aimed Shot burst.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<