- Conflagrate damage +15%.
- Immolate damage +15%.
- Incinerate damage +10%.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Ember Tap. This glyph increases the healing gained from Ember Tap by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.
-> Destro survabilty was great. Makes it even stronger!
- Fel Armor now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
-> nice to have!
- Dark Intent now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
-> nice for RLS and MLS. they had no stamina buff before!
- Glyph of Burning Embers has been removed and its effects are now baseline for Destruction Warlocks.
-> go for glyph of ember tap instead!
- Burning Rush now also prevents movement-impairing effects from reducing the Warlock’s movement speed below 100% of normal, in addition to its other effects.
-> alternative to blood horror?
- Blood Fear has been replaced by Blood Horror. Blood Horror costs 5% health, has 1 charge, and lasts 60 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. While Blood Horror is active, melee attacks that strike the Warlock will cause the attacker to be horrified for 4 seconds.
-> a nerf overall, but seems not bad for destro. you could get more chaosbolts off than before if you getting trained by a melee. horror has its own dr category. so its another burst window off gcd with shadow fury and castable fear.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction.
-> 10% nerf. a bit more dmg was buffed. maybe playing with pet and absorb shield?
- Curse of Enfeeblement: the damage reduction has been reduced to 10% for all targets now (was 20%) but the tooltip won't be updated until patch 5.2.
-> that sucks.
- You will gain only one ember (were two) if you finish with Shadowburn.
-> bad for finishing pets in arena or getting kills in RBG.
- Fire and Brimstone now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
-> only bad for RBG.
Playing Destro with MLS will still be okay...
Maybe RLS with Destro is also viable?
Edited by DkH.ZeRa, 06 March 2013 - 07:33 AM.