Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

get this stream off of the front page


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 208
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

I'll pay someone just so when I go to read a random thread on AJ it just blocks anything braindance posts.

#22 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostBootzx, on 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

I'll pay someone just so when I go to read a random thread on AJ it just blocks anything braindance posts.
It's a heavy burden being the voice of reason in a sea of morons but what can you do ey. To block me just go to your profile->edit my profile-settings->ignore preferences and add my name. Wisp me for my paypal.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#23 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1650
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

View PostBraindance, on 21 February 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

It's a heavy burden being the voice of reason in a sea of morons but what can you do ey. To block me just go to your profile->edit my profile-settings->ignore preferences and add my name. Wisp me for my paypal.

Braindance

#

1

#24 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 1013
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

can we stop bailamos's stream being shown first


this aint ratedbattlegroundjunkies

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#25 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 420
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 21 February 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

can we stop bailamos's stream being shown first


this aint ratedbattlegroundjunkies

i can appreciate that Bailamos at least has a sense of style and is an entertainer. his world series of rbgs speech was so beautiful that i shed a single tear.

#26 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1169
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

sup kevin

#27 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 420
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostPradafiend, on 21 February 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

sup kevin

Howdy

#28 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 280
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

he's definitely a treejumper

#29 zergal

zergal
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 507
  • LocationQC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostBraindance, on 21 February 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

AHahaHAHAHahaahaHahaah people flamming Kripparian here AHahaaHahahaaHahahaaHahaahaHahahaaHaHahahaaHaHaha. Who the fuck you think you are to flame kripparian? w/e  game this guy touches turns to gold - been like that for the last 5 years.

AHaHaHahaahaHahahaaHaH

Except D3, but i guess even him couldn't save a sinking ship.

Besides, PoE is more entertaining than this shitty season ever was :/.

#30 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postzergal, on 21 February 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Except D3, but i guess even him couldn't save a sinking ship.

Besides, PoE is more entertaining than this shitty season ever was :/.
^^
Besides, it is quite funny seeing people make fun of a guy that's cool, helpful and a gosu gamer overall. When reckful plays tetris with his  gf on stream it's more appropriate for aj than a real pro gamer playing PoE

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#31 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 942
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

Posted Image

1000 thumbs up for retarded posts... what is wrong with you all

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<