I cheesed my way to top 8 diamond 2v2 - prbly going master

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Yeah.. me and my brother both pick random every game and do a combined all in cheese strategy rush. Usually some form of zergling/marines, zealots/marines, double 6pool, double proxy marine, or double proxy zealots... EVERY game... That's all we do.

We have probably like 65% wins and made it to the top of diamond league very quickly. We're probably going to make master league by doing this...

Isn't that kind of retarded? Although IMO there's no better way to play if you're playing for just pure fun. If we lose, no big deal, took 5 minutes and we just start another game. And winning is so much more satisfying when you have sore losers bitching at you all the time, rofl. So much more fun to gloat when you cheese.

Thoughts on making it to master league by only cheesing?

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#2 Runsfromcops

Runsfromcops
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/0/0/2

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Starcraft 2 2v2...

#3 Canas!

Canas!
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

There are people who make GM league by just cheesing. When I was still active I used to play vs a guy called Tossman on the ladder pretty often, and he went 4 gate with blink every single game, no matter what, without fail.

He got GM several seasons in a row by doing this. So?

kenny said:

3.2 Warriors are worst class in the game for 3v3.

#4 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

There's something to be said for that, though. I mean, yeah, some builds counter 4gate blink, but it doesn't just get straight up demolished by much of anything. If you play ONLY one build you can end up learning it exceptionally well, eventually just learning to out-micro opponents with macro strategies.

Also, no one gives a shit about 2v2. Played as zerg/protoss with a gold league friend and hit master just by saying "You go roaches I'll go stalkers/chargelots" everygame. Every single game.
Posted Image

#5 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

I never got the concept of cheesing. People employ better strats. There's no such thing as honor in a video game (outside of not cheating, DDOSing, exploiting, etc.) If you lose, you got outplayed in some way shape or form. There's always a counter (or at least an opportunity to win provided some conditions are met or a best alternative) to every strategy and tactic in any video game. Sometimes, it might be doing the exact same thing, but doing it in a superior manner.

Sure it might be "easy", but if "easy' works, then who cares? Wait until nerfs or until you realize that you won't become a better player unless you try other strategies out when your predetermined "cheese" runs into its own obstacles.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#6 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

whenever i meet someone irl who plays sc2 no matter what level they are at I can get masters 2v2 with them running 4gate/7rr

its not really the builds or cheese being strong or even a good way to play so much as the general caliber of teamgame players being really low

#7 Flexes92

Flexes92
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2011
  • 3v3: 1916
  • RBG: 1635

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

starcraft teamgames have always been stupid. the whole ladder system is really flawed. you play arranged vs random teams, also you can be in as many teams as you like resulting in a lot more teams than in 1v1 and that results into a ladder where you can easiely climb up. also most serious players stick to 1v1. i guess most teamgame masterleague players are like gold level 1v1. back in the day when i was platinum i got masters in all teamgames and got realy excited n stuff. but the truth is teamgames dont mean shit. start playing legitimate 1v1 bro.

lunor said:

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

View Postlucyk, on 28 March 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

#8 Ragequit

Ragequit
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 575

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

team games are were noobs who think they are good play