• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2153
  • 3v3: 2528
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hello, Ryan.

My apologies that it's taken so long and so many contacts for you to get an appropriate answer.  We're constantly trying to improve our communications, but this can be hampered by a need to respect the privacy of other players.  Since the basis of WoW is interaction with other players, we have to be especially careful not to share information about others, and sometimes that results in some very curt and vague responses.

Our legal department recently received the paper letter you sent them.  They then requested that I dive in to figure out what went right, what went wrong, and to make sure we have some closure on the situation.  So, I've done just that.  I poured through your videos (very impressive, by the way), your tickets, our logs, and every other resource I could get my hands on.  My hope was to find an error on our part, but alas that didn't come to pass.

Not only did I find that the "sit glad good season gg" 3v3 team actively engaged in queue manipulation for a number of games, I even found chat from another team member arranging it.  While I didn't see any chat from you on the topic, the fact remains that your character Rests received a lot of benefits from that manipulation - hence the suspension and removals that you experienced.  Since they were applied correctly, we won’t be reversing them.

I hate to besmirch anyone's reputation, but one of the things I learned long ago was that my reputation was only as good as those of my friends.  When I did something well, it reflected well on them.  Conversely, my failures were theirs and theirs mine.  Thankfully, community reputation can be repaired through consistent excellence - something I have no doubt you can and will display.

You did mention that you were apprehensive about the black mark on your account; a very prudent concern.  While I can't discuss specifics, I do want to allay your fears - you've had relatively few incidents, and that leaves the account in very good standing.  If you continue to play honestly, earnestly, and make a positive impact on those around you, then you have nothing to worry about and will be welcome within Azeroth.

I hope this sheds more light on the situation for you, even though it wasn’t the answer you’d hoped for.  If you have any further questions though, please don't hesitate to contact me at **************************.

Regards,

Senior Account Administrator **** *.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net/support

Got my name wrong but yeah .. I'm legit.

P.S.  Kaska you're a scumlord.

Edited by Rests, 12 April 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#242 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

restsdabest come back to us all
Posted Image

#243 Deeklol

Deeklol