Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

shoutout to supbby best priest korgath, US, possibly the world.

#122 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

FREE DEPRIVE 2013

#123 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostPradafiend, on 17 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

FREE DEPRIVE 2013

#124 ImSoberlol

ImSoberlol

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

get off the phone I want to hit frostbolt arcane barrage.

Edited by ImSoberlol, 17 February 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#125 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostImSoberlol, on 17 February 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

get off the phone I want to hit frostbolt arcane barrage.
Im ready to  get in there breh

#126 ImSoberlol

ImSoberlol

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Postdeprivelol, on 17 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Im ready to  get in there breh

put you in coach

#127 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

View Post[email protected], on 17 February 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

You fool, I played PHD on the team just as much.
Posted Image

hi sudar
i was joking lols
http://i.imgur.com/Y03m93x.jpg
THOSE EMOTES WERENT REAL IS WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?

#128 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

I remember when I use to ss games

#129 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

i dont get it
Posted Image

#130 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

The only good thing about this thread is kaskas first comment
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#131 ganicklawl

ganicklawl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

http://us.battle.net...opic/7923873790

if you guys wants to help support them you can post here :duckers:

#132 Rests

Rests
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2153
  • 3v3: 2528
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I actually got a half-decent response from a member of Account Administration after trying for days ..

Greetings,

Thank you for your continued correspondence. We have conducted an additional review of the action taken against the World of Warcraft account and have arrived at the same conclusion. We have determined that the account is associated to multiple accounts that participated in exploitative PvP activities, which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (
http://us.blizzard.c...al/wow_tou.html).

As such, we are unable to amend or remove the account action. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We take account-related matters very seriously and can assure you that this issue has been fully investigated by multiple members of our Account Administration staff to verify accuracy.

As a reminder, only the Account Administration department can address any disputes or questions about this account action. To learn more about how we're able to assist you, please visit
http://us.blizzard.c.../article/21505.

By associated they obviously mean "on a team with,"

So even if what they say is true and they do have some form of proof **which they don't because all our games are legit** and are therefor just speculating due to the situation w/ Julio (aka Icons) was in last season with Aet.  It seems that even though Icons did nothing himself, BECAUSE he happened to be in that circumstance where he was connected to someone who did something shady even though it was completely unrelated to the team he was on, he was branded indirectly.  

So instead of punishing people individually or just deleting the team, they choose to destroy all characters on the team even if they're not directly involved ...

All and all this situation is completely wack.  I'd just like to put this out there, and also, Icons is one of the best wars / players I have ever played and I know many people would not dispute that.

Edited by Rests, 26 February 2013 - 08:32 PM.

#133 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

free rests

#134 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostRests, on 26 February 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I actually got a half-decent response from a member of Account Administration after trying for days ..

Greetings,

Thank you for your continued correspondence. We have conducted an additional review of the action taken against the World of Warcraft account and have arrived at the same conclusion. We have determined that the account is associated to multiple accounts that participated in exploitative PvP activities, which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (

As such, we are unable to amend or remove the account action. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We take account-related matters very seriously and can assure you that this issue has been fully investigated by multiple members of our Account Administration staff to verify accuracy.

As a reminder, only the Account Administration department can address any disputes or questions about this account action. To learn more about how we're able to assist you, please visit

So even if what they say is true and they do have some form of proof **which they don't because all our games are legit** and are therefor just speculating due to the situation w/ Julio (aka Icons) was in last season with Aet.  It seems that even though Icons did nothing himself, BECAUSE he happened to be in that circumstance where he was connected to someone who did something shady even though it was completely unrelated to the team he was on, he was branded indirectly.  

So instead of punishing people individually or just deleting the team, they choose to destroy all characters on the team even if they're not directly involved ...

All and all this situation is completely wack.  I'd just like to put this out there, and also, Icons is one of the best wars / players I have ever played and I know many people would not dispute that.

what happened last season has nothing to do with why you got reset this season cause one of your partners played with a scumbag... if that was the case alot of people would be getting reset not just you
Posted Image

#135 Rests

Rests
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

The actions HAVE TO be because of past histories and speculation, because there is no proof that we did anything shady, because there is none.  Our team was completely legit.

I honestly don't care whether you believe me Kaska because you are a known ddosing wintrader and all around scumbag.  I can't understand why anyone acknowledges anything you say.  I guess it's because you're "funny" in your troll statements? Apparently that overrides any underhanded or scrupulous actions you conduct yourself in.  Believe it or not some people are actually legit and have moral standards even though they're playing a game.

Edited by Rests, 26 February 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#136 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Greetings,

Dude you guys obviously did something shady. Im not saying its you but it could be the other ppl on your team. Deprive got banned and they re investigate and unbanned him
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#137 Rests

Rests
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Deprive had to spam tickets till he actually got someone willing to look into the situation fully.

#138 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

well then im sorry for your loss

Posted Image
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#139 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

So even if what they say is true and they do have some form of proof **which they don't because all our games are legit** and are therefor just speculating due to the situation w/ Julio (aka Icons) was in last season with Aet. It seems that even though Icons did nothing himself, BECAUSE he happened to be in that circumstance where he was connected to someone who did something shady even though it was completely unrelated to the team he was on, he was branded indirectly.

well deserved

Edited by Poobandit, 26 February 2013 - 11:17 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#140 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostDeeklol, on 26 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

well then im sorry for your loss

Posted Image

you mirin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<