Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Afflication became so unplayable with MoP


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 27
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostThugonomics8, on 18 February 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Locks are still going to be mediocre at best next patch, no reason to bring a warlock over a shadowpriest. Warlock damage is absolute garbage at the moment outside of Dark Soul and the nerf to blood fear (while needed) almost criples us, while 30 sec cooldown psyfiend still remains in the game. I havn't played on the PTR yet but from what i've heard mage damage got buffed and is already insane on live.. deep + orb needs to be addressed, simply cannot counter it, and a 20% buff to mind blast while warlock damage got nerfed. Time to reroll to an actual caster who can do damage.

but presure at DS+trink is alot higher than sp one , as dots hits really pretty bad ass with those cd's , also dont forget the spamable control ( you can pretty much stop a healer for 7-8sec even with his trinket up or tremor of sham , and the 2nd time you repeat ur  chain the presure gonna hit their balls).

#42 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 27
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

instead of crying about how shit warlock is , better start cry about the new ele sham Glyph of Shamanistic rage . Thats what gonna make warlocks shit somehow , as after they selfdispell they are not getting UA silence and dmg + its 1min cd.

#43 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 561
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

idk why ppl think spriest are the god of damages. They do not have a 1 shot. Their damage requires hardcasting and ramp up. They cant do shit while getting trained :warrior: . The only time i solo something is when i get a 3 orb DP + Shadowfiend + a chain of procs.

What makes spriest good is their utility and the support they give their teammates :) .
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#44 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 416
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostDeeklol, on 18 February 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

idk why ppl think spriest are the god of damages. They do not have a 1 shot. Their damage requires hardcasting and ramp up. They cant do shit while getting trained :warrior: . The only time i solo something is when i get a 3 orb DP + Shadowfiend + a chain of procs.

What makes spriest good is their utility and the support they give their teammates :) .

dp and instant mindblast procs and mindspike procs makes it way better than shithole warlocks. and warlocks straight up just get their assholes torn apart way harder than sp do. i want all warriors to die in a fire, im pissed

#45 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostSnackumz, on 18 February 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

dp and instant mindblast procs and mindspike procs makes it way better than shithole warlocks. and warlocks straight up just get their assholes torn apart way harder than sp do. i want all warriors to die in a fire, im pissed

yes shadow priests are gods compared to locks but we aren't horrible either

everytime i see you post is you complaining about locks and begging for buffs, stfu and try it out for once its definitely above average
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#46 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 416
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 18 February 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

yes shadow priests are gods compared to locks but we aren't horrible either

everytime i see you post is you complaining about locks and begging for buffs, stfu and try it out for once its definitely above average

you are really stupid if you think im serious

#47 Renn

Renn
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 241
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostNadagast, on 17 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

?

From you:
"Don't worry, there is a place for a lock in pretty much every 5.2 top comp."

From Rylez:
"warlocks are very strong on 5.2 Ptr so stop bitching"


I would say that Warlocks are going to be mediocre, will still be outshined by Shadow Priests and Mages, and, worst of all, will still be boring to play.  We need KJC gone, baseline Coil + Howl + Shadowflame, SB:SS gone, and extra damage on DoTs.

this.  

but you of all people should know that lately a lot of locks havent been playing the correct way, with the exception of a few good ones
the ones that can play have found decent success this season
i honestly feel like its just because warlocks arent OP right now and wont be OP next season in comparison to the other classes so people arent even trying to skill cap their locks.  same situation with monks atm

#48 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

buff warlocks to overlord status

#49 Thugonomics8

Thugonomics8
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 462
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostDoggiedawgz, on 18 February 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

but presure at DS+trink is alot higher than sp one , as dots hits really pretty bad ass with those cd's , also dont forget the spamable control ( you can pretty much stop a healer for 7-8sec even with his trinket up or tremor of sham , and the 2nd time you repeat ur  chain the presure gonna hit their balls).

Im not arguing that the damage during DS and trinket is low, as I said our damage outside of cooldowns is garbage where our dots tick for 3k, easily outhealed by self heals and heavily negated by shadow priest teams spamming shields. If they were to buff dot damage in the current state with soul burn it would be completely over powered. Simple fix: buff dot damage and remove soul burn as well as nerf dark soul.As for spamable CC, yes its over the top and it's getting fixed. Now fix psyfiend please.
Posted Image

#50 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 27
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostThugonomics8, on 18 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

As for spamable CC, yes its over the top and it's getting fixed. Now fix psyfiend please.
The cc is still very strong even without blood fear , as KJC is passive now and u can easily cast a fear . Also lock is kinda hard to kill now and barely getting focused ( thats why i noticed while i was playing on PTR was lock , and kinda played at 2.3 mmr so cant say enemies were horribad)

#51 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostDoggiedawgz, on 18 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

The cc is still very strong even without blood fear , as KJC is passive now and u can easily cast a fear . Also lock is kinda hard to kill now and barely getting focused ( thats why i noticed while i was playing on PTR was lock , and kinda played at 2.3 mmr so cant say enemies were horribad)

What CC do we have against our warrior overlords? What about shamans running KFC that have a tremor totem?

#52 Thugonomics8

Thugonomics8
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 462
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostConradical, on 18 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

What CC do we have against our warrior overlords? What about shamans running KFC that have a tremor totem?
We have a howl thats twice the cooldown and a casted fear, which by the way, is retardedly hard to use vs any cleave in the current state of the game.

View PostDoggiedawgz, on 18 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

The cc is still very strong even without blood fear , as KJC is passive now and u can easily cast a fear . Also lock is kinda hard to kill now and barely getting focused ( thats why i noticed while i was playing on PTR was lock , and kinda played at 2.3 mmr so cant say enemies were horribad)
Very strong or KINDA very strong?
Posted Image

#53 Salutations

Salutations
  • Mugènleßoss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Culte de la Rive noire
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Posts: 298
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

this is frustrating, look at mmo-champion, there is a tons of changes for every classes but nothing for warlock, rofl.

Edited by Salutations, 19 February 2013 - 08:51 AM.


#54 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostSnackumz, on 18 February 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

you are really stupid if you think im serious

all you do is whine about warlocks in every psot you make why even bother posting if you aren't being serious

dont blame class balance cuz u arent doing well in arena this season as lock
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#55 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 27
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostThugonomics8, on 18 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Very strong or KINDA very strong?
I guess your answer means " Yes i agree , ill finally stop crying" as you didnt keep arguing ;)

#56 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 27
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

double post.

Edited by Doggiedawgz, 19 February 2013 - 10:01 AM.


#57 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 120
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostSalutations, on 19 February 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

this is frustrating, look at mmo-champion, there is a tons of changes for every classes but nothing for warlock, rofl.
Mages:
Frostbolt does infinity more damage
Priests:
Mindblast does infinity more damage
Warlocks:
green fire now comes in teal


every fucking time

#58 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 19 February 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:


all you do is whine about warlocks in every psot you make why even bother posting if you aren't being serious

dont blame class balance cuz u arent doing well in arena this season as lock

please tell me how to succeed without a warrior on my team

#59 Noname

Noname

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

View Postmajorblood, on 19 February 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Mages:
Frostbolt does infinity more damage
Priests:
Mindblast does infinity more damage
Warlocks:
green fire now comes in teal


every fucking time

Every fucking time? First season where shadowpriest actually are superior to locks. If anything I'm just applauding it. Finally.
Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#60 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 2480

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostNoname, on 19 February 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Every fucking time? First season where shadowpriest actually are superior to locks. If anything I'm just applauding it. Finally.

Shadow is just a spec. Warlock is an entire class.

Edited by Tya, 19 February 2013 - 05:04 PM.

<Memorable quote>




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<