We got nerfed so fucking hard with MoP ...
- No more Shadowflame, which was one of the most important spell.
- Have to choose between Howl or DC, they did a big misstake here, what did they think about when doing that ? It's like a Rsham having to choose between SLT or instant heal, make no sense.
- Soul Harvest : double nerf, no longer give shards and doesn't really heal like the old spell back in cata.
- Spiritual Link : totally broken abillity now, if your pet got damaged, your green bar goes away so fast.
- Haunt cost a shard, dafuq seriously : it's the main spell of affliction and you can use it only a couple of times during an arena ? dafuq
- Sacrifial Pact / Dark Bargain : Could be good in certain situations but that's all.
- Blood Fear : dumb abillity but it compensated a bit our very low damage, basically you CC while your mate do the job.
Now, they nerfed it, so we have shit CC and shit damage, affliction will probably be the worst spec in arena on 5.2
- Burning Rush : Dafuq with this talent, they just choose to add it randomly before the xpac goes live or what ?
- Unbound Will : I think it could be "okay" now, i mean, better than nothing because they nerfed blood fear but 20% health seems a bit too much for me, if someone notice you play with this talent, they gonna train you i guess.
- Supremacy/Service/Sacrifice : Doesn't really help, nothing good about those talents, seems like they made that very quickly.
Our final talents :
- Archimonde's Vengeance : What the fuck ? So useless xd.
- Kil'Jaeden's Cunning : I don't like this talent tbh, maybe because i'm not used with it, i dunno.
- Mannoroth's Fury : Talent for scrubs in rbg.
I think we need that to be competitive again :
- Shadowflame back.
- Haunt doesn't cost a shard anymore.
- If the bloodfear nerf goes live, Howl need to be a affliction base talent.
- Spiritual Link need to work like it was before.
Enjoy 5.2 guys xD
Edited by ezeaz, 16 February 2013 - 12:05 PM.