• Curse Sites
Help

Which Is Best

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Is Best (104 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Is Best

1. team abni (99 votes [95.19%])

Percentage of vote: 95.19%

2. team bailamos (5 votes [4.81%])

Percentage of vote: 4.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

Watching bailamos's stream, he's legitimately the most autistic person I have ever seen. rofl he just said "I don't think people appreciate how difficult it is to fc," he has a giant ass ego for doing well at one of the easiest aspects of this game. It's not like he queues with shitters, he queues with all rank1/multi glad arena players, but he thinks he's jesus because he farms random teams and people who dont give a shit about rbgs when theyre his life.

Abn logs on, invites whatever 9 people are online, ends up playing like arcane/5dk/doubledisc/shadow/combatrogue, no skype, 2900. Rbg's r hard

Edited by Radejjj, 17 February 2013 - 02:40 AM.

#42 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 17 February 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

KFC didn't do shit to arena. There have been many, many worse comps over the last 6 years. But just because this one has a Hunter in it you whine about the end of the world.

It's a terrible cleave-y comp, but pretty much every viable comp in this game in the last 2-3 expansions has been cleave-y. So fuck off, just because Hunters have equal representation to other classes instead of 1% doesn't mean the game is broken.

edit: The game is broken anyway though, but it's because of Blizzard and what they did to EVERY class, not Hunters.
all of the feels, bro

#43 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostVesthisBB, on 16 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

this game blows no one should care about arena or rbgs. KFC has utterly ruined arena on top of the complete lack of competition. almost no one is good anymore, we are simply those who are left playing a game we refuse to let die.

Most true words spoken in weeks.

#44 VesthisBB

VesthisBB
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2275

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 17 February 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

KFC didn't do shit to arena. There have been many, many worse comps over the last 6 years. But just because this one has a Hunter in it you whine about the end of the world.

It's a terrible cleave-y comp, but pretty much every viable comp in this game in the last 2-3 expansions has been cleave-y. So fuck off, just because Hunters have equal representation to other classes instead of 1% doesn't mean the game is broken.

edit: The game is broken anyway though, but it's because of Blizzard and what they did to EVERY class, not Hunters.

KFC's skill cap could be mastered by a four year old.

Also, you act like hunters have some right to glory for some reason?

Hunters have been more than solid the past 8~ seasons. They had PHDK, KFC, ATC and Beast Cleave in Wrath. They had KFC in S9, they had Jungle Cleave in S10, triple dps + thug cleave in S11.

Don't cry to me about having no comps to play. Hunters have been more than viable for years now, this isn't BC.

#45 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

View PostVesthisBB, on 17 February 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

KFC's skill cap could be mastered by a four year old.

Also, you act like hunters have some right to glory for some reason?

Hunters have been more than solid the past 8~ seasons. They had PHDK, KFC, ATC and Beast Cleave in Wrath. They had KFC in S9, they had Jungle Cleave in S10, triple dps + thug cleave in S11.

Don't cry to me about having no comps to play. Hunters have been more than viable for years now, this isn't BC.

Right to glory? No, but they do have a right to be just as viable as the other classes. For whatever reason, no one seems happen if they have even a single viable comp in a season. Hell, even in S5 when they had fucking ranged mace stun, Hunters were just under 10% glad representation.

They're consistently one of the most popular classes, I've seen some censuses that put them at 15% of the overall population. And yet if they're more than 5% glad, people start bitching like it's the end of the world. Just man the fuck up and learn how to deal with a ranged physical DPS class.

Wanna know why Reckful is rank 1? Many reasons, but one of them is because he's a beast at eating traps. It's really not that hard, but many people on these forums would rather portray Hunters as some kind of unstoppable "instant CC" machine instead of learning how to exploit the weaknesses of the class.

And like I said, it's no worse than any other "cleave" that has existed over the last 12 seasons. Shit, even back in TBC you had windfury totem on Resto + Warrior/Ret. And what about TSG? Kitty cleave? They don't even have to land traps.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#46 Braindance

Braindance
  • Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

"But WotLK was gr8 - game's so shit now"

HAHAHAHAHA

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#47 Matduke

Matduke
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1754
  • 3v3: 2321
  • RBG: 1983

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Mes #1

#48 Artofmage

Artofmage
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostGodx, on 16 February 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

who's bailamos?
who r u?

#49 Fawxfighter2013

Fawxfighter2013
  • Junkies

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostBraindance, on 17 February 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

"But WotLK was gr8 - game's so shit now"

HAHAHAHAHA

yes wrath had to best tournies

#50 Braindance

Braindance
  • Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostFawxfighter2013, on 18 February 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

yes wrath had to best tournies
Yes, but I was referring to the amount of faceroll going on that people with selective memory forget.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#51 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 17 February 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

Right to glory? No, but they do have a right to be just as viable as the other classes.

Within reason.  I absolutely agree that that every class has a right to be viable but at what cost?  ATC, triple dps, mongo that is current KFC, those comps were/are viable but were not within "reason", they relied on bad game mechanics and you could be successful with awful play.  So you have a right to be viable at the expensive of everyone else?  How does this make sense?

They're consistently one of the most popular classes, I've seen some censuses that put them at 15% of the overall population. And yet if they're more than 5% glad, people start bitching like it's the end of the world. Just man the fuck up and learn how to deal with a ranged physical DPS class.

Why do you think this is?  You are drawing an incorrect correlation.  You are assuming that all of the overall population that reaches 90 does arenas at a competitive level.  The reason that hunters have one of the highest overall populations is that it is one of the most casual friendly classes.  Easiest to level and solo content.  Easiest class to level = highest 90 representation.

And like I said, it's no worse than any other "cleave" that has existed over the last 12 seasons. Shit, even back in TBC you had windfury totem on Resto + Warrior/Ret. And what about TSG? Kitty cleave? They don't even have to land traps.

This doesn't even make sense.  Back in tbc you didn't have endless stuns and extremely high melee uptime, you could actually kite and outplay.  Thinking back to mace stuns compared to what the game is like today is actually making me miss mace stuns lol.  How do you honestly believe hunters belong in a "melee cleave" comp category when your damage is essentially unavoidable?  Can't range you and pets go HAM even out of LOS.

PS I played a hunter in Cata

#52 Deadsoil

Deadsoil
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/0/2/0/2

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

um Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic