Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2196

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

So guys , thats pretty much most retarded glyph that i ever seen.When the retarded OP elemental shamans on 5.2 use that shit they instantly remove all dots , including UA/VT without getting their dispell effect but ofc same doesnt go for warlocks when they use Unbound Will + on top of all they loose an extra 20% hp for that. Blizzard nerf or make it Enhancement only before it goes live cos its totally game breaking , it actually makes elemental shamans unkillable for any shadowcleave comp . And all pretty good know what happens if u leave elemental shamans to free cast BAM BAM 500k burst in 3 globals.

Edited by Doggiedawgz, 14 February 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#2 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Judging by your post and grammar, it's probably safe to assume that your name suits you and your play style very well.

#3 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

If you dont have any productive comment please dont post your useless thoughts , especially the clueless users .

Im kinda ok that 5.1 ele sham need buff , but not making them completly unkillable against any dot class. They hybrid offheals crit for 120k thrue the healing fatigue , got spirit walker grace, Astral shift , Ancestrall Swiftness. I guess this is pretty much enough to survive.But glyph of shamanistic rage should be enhancement only or after being used by elemental let them take the dispell effect from UA/VT so they are actually worth using.

Edited by Doggiedawgz, 14 February 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#4 Blackonblack

Blackonblack
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostDoggiedawgz, on 14 February 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

They hybrid offheals crit for 120k thrue the healing fatigue
My healing surges heal for 22k(50% more after a crit) on live. My crit chance is at 10%.  Healing tide totem ticks for 11k every 2 seconds.

Now I thought I was keeping up with the patch notes and I've seen the PvP power buff for hybrids. But clearly there's something I've missed.

#5 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

You make it sound like it don't got any cooldown.  If you are worried this SR glyph gona "kill dot cleaves" then you should be more worried about the new mage talent.

YOU will have more problems with ele shamans but i don't see the problem with that s-priest are very strong, and i don't mind dot cleaves being bad after all its the most brain dead type of cleave of all the cleaves.

But tbh i don't think ele shamans will be that strong(tier 1 spec) after 5.2, its a buff vs wizard cleave but melee teams will still do strong vs elemental shaman in general.

And i don't think they will spec Astral Shift after the new Naturs Guardian buff i might be wrong tho.

View PostDoggiedawgz, on 14 February 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

They hybrid offheals crit for 120k thrue the healing fatigue , got spirit walker grace, Astral shift , Ancestrall Swiftness.

If you think shamans do a lot of healing you should look in the mirror.  Posted Image

#6 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

funny to see a dumbass priest complaining about other casters

#7 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Yeah man ele def cd's are just over the top, we got 15% passive damage reduction, can use spirit link as ele, astral shift just makes us unkillable for its duration, our healing surge does like 80k crits, we can do high damage even when getting tunneled...wait thats ur class

#8 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

View Postsikemu, on 14 February 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Judging by your post and grammar, it's probably safe to assume that your name suits you and your play style very well.
Maybe he isnt from a english speaking country, retard.

#9 Baht

Baht
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

shamanistic rage glyph does make you take the dispell protection from ua. i know it didnt from VT last season but dont know why that is. its always been making you take the dmg  from UA and if it doesnt now i think its a bug. Besides that shamanistic rage glyph will hardly make ele unkillable. i dont know who the fuck you've been facing but he must be a beast to be immortal as ele shaman. personally on live i die through everything and might still die through shamanistic rage even though im running 66.7% resilience. Yes sure shamanistic rage glyph is strongest vs dot cleaves and imo its very strong. but tbh you're blowing it out of proportion. Its a needed buff to ele and you're being silly as fuck, also concerning the burst. ele burst is barely higher while free casting than while getting trained. the only burst you've got that can be done in a few globals is elemental blast and lava burst with unleashed elements + fulmination, where either elemental blast or lava burst is instant. but you can get that off while trained too and doesnt hit anywhere near 500k lol. so the only difference is ascendance really and you should be smart enough to cc while ascendance is up as it is super obvious and easy to counter.
Offhealing right now as ele is weak. next patch it will be worth doing but not op by a long shot. its not worth healing without clear casting procs so you can only do 2 healing surges in a row and healing tide/healing stream heals for a pathetic amount considering the cd, and is always killed after first tick anyways

Im sorry for grammar and coherence errors in this post as i've been drinking quite a lot of wine before i wrote this so it might not make too much sense. if its too fucked just tell me and i'll edit tomorrow

EDIT: totemtoe is right about astal shift. it will not be worth taking with the natures guardian buff. especially considering how bad astral shift stacks with shamanistic rage and you will hardly need to chain them with the duration of cds currently in the game

Edited by Baht, 14 February 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#10 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/1/1/.
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

ya shamanistic rage glyph makes you take ua dmg 100%, you can as ele however drop a grounding first then shammy rage with glyph and it will ground the 100k dmg or silence effect but thats two of their biggest survivability options just to get rid of some dots. out of things like cloak and ams you are seriously bitching about shamanistic rage glyph?
Posted Image

#11 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postvomite, on 14 February 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Yeah man ele def cd's are just over the top, we got 15% passive damage reduction, can use spirit link as ele, astral shift just makes us unkillable for its duration, our healing surge does like 80k crits, we can do high damage even when getting tunneled...wait thats ur class
dumbass retard , not even playing priest anymore , but how u could know that clueless aj troll.

#12 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 14 February 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

ya shamanistic rage glyph makes you take ua dmg 100%, you can as ele however drop a grounding first then shammy rage with glyph and it will ground the 100k dmg or silence effect but thats two of their biggest survivability options just to get rid of some dots. out of things like cloak and ams you are seriously bitching about shamanistic rage glyph?
not working like that , tested it on PTR.

#13 Pellaers

Pellaers
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonblight
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

So much hate in your post dude, chillax

#14 Owies

Owies
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2361

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

stop crying and fist urself
Posted Image

#15 Doggiedawgz

Doggiedawgz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

its funny how only the shamans post in this thread defending their self being nerfed ;)

#16 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

warlock srsly crying about ele sham xD
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#17 Nitric

Nitric
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2436

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Elemental Shaman's survivability is pretty shit on live right now - they're pretty much non-existent in competitive play. Shamanistic Rage was a good change; it helps Elemental where it needed it most - when they're getting trained (which pretty much every team will do. Elemental isn't like most casters; they actually have to cast to do damage).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<