We’ve already covered that the way PvP gear is acquired is changing in patch 5.2, but I’ll briefly recap.
- Rating requirements will be removed from PvP gear.
- Malevolent Gladiator’s gear will be available for purchase with Honor Points.
- Tyrannical Gladiator’s armor will be available for purchase for Conquest Points without meeting any currency requirements. Tyrannical Gladiator's weapons can be purchased after earning 7,250 Conquest Points for the season.
- A new tier of Elite Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear will be added that becomes available once 27000 Conquest Points have been earned for the season.
- Team Rating will gradually increase during the season for teams and players who continue to compete in PvP. This system is explained in the Mists of Pandaria PvP Dev Watercooler.
5.2 honnor gear link : 5.2 gear
Alltho the stats are lower (that i think will play a part in being undergeared still) its good that they atleast are trying to do something.. just hope they dont end up with this idea tho
Any thoughs about the new honnor gear compared to the old? and that the 2/2 uppgraded are almost the same as the s13 set(s) and so on?
Edited by Zerlog, 14 February 2013 - 10:56 AM.