• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2249

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hey!

Me and a mate had a discussion about the phenomenom of how remaking a team (2s/3s normally) grants you 5 quicker pops or not. I approve the thought of it working as intended(in most cases), and he's totally against it so I'd ask for your help in this matter - based on your experience.

Does the remake of a team work for quicker pops(normally 5 pops) or not?

Example: Let's say you queue at 2.5k mmr, usually quite long queues, but decide to remake team and play. Alot of times, you get 5 quick pops versus normally abit lower teams and then you're back into your "normal queue range" again.

#2 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostIamloco, on 13 February 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Hey!

Me and a mate had a discussion about the phenomenom of how remaking a team (2s/3s normally) grants you 5 quicker pops or not. I approve the thought of it working as intended(in most cases), and he's totally against it so I'd ask for your help in this matter - based on your experience.

Does the remake of a team work for quicker pops(normally 5 pops) or not?

Example: Let's say you queue at 2.5k mmr, usually quite long queues, but decide to remake team and play. Alot of times, you get 5 quick pops versus normally abit lower teams and then you're back into your "normal queue range" again.

Ofc it does, It's the system. The first 5 games are "placement" games so you get shitters on low mmr then after that you gain people on your MMR again.
I don't get the question, its no "phenomenon" its common knowledge if you play arena.

Edited by Saikx, 13 February 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#3 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Don't you lose mmr when you change teams (I may be mistaken).  But that could be the answer seeing as how few people que at 2.5k mmr.

#4 Iamloco

Iamloco
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2249

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostSaikx, on 13 February 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Ofc it does, It's the system. The first 5 games are "placement" games so you get shitters on low mmr then after that you gain people on your MMR again.
I don't get the question, its no "phenomenon" its common knowledge if you play arena.

That's also kind of what I told him, but he's against it - not working he says. Thanks for your reply on this matter!

#5 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostIamloco, on 13 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

That's also kind of what I told him, but he's against it - not working he says. Thanks for your reply on this matter!
Yeah it does not always work, if you queue 5 games with the same players sometimes it does not work(even if you remake a team), although if you queue 4 games, one leaves and rejoins the team it keeps giving you the low mmr people, great way for getting 2s cap, join team win 4 games, leave then re-join win 4 more and repeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<