• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 1343

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

I remember watching a tournament in EU one time. It had that, "Dice Egg" hunter or whatever the hell his name is running Enhance/Resto/Hunter in S9. They were bragging and bragging about how it countered RLS when RLS was god tier, which was quite hilarious.

I also remember some multi-R1 Druid I think? Reliuna comes to mind as the name, anyway, this guy had been R1 on EU several times and he couldn't even run behind the boxes on Dalaran without falling off. I may not have been the best player to ever play this game in America, but I sure as hell didn't ALWAYS fall off the ledge in Dalaran.

EU invented DDoSing, win-trading - I mean, just look at the Russian ladders at any given time. Are they 3.9k legit? Damn, nice. Let's see: our champions are people like Reckful, Azael, Draen - legends in their own time.

EU's legends are people like Xandyn, Zunniyaki and Khuna. I'd add Hydra to this list, but he's a prince and should not even be in the same paragraph as those three common criminals. You can find Khuna at any given time groveling with the American Duelists on this website, trying to beat the rap he got for stealing Hydra's identity. I mean, c'mon. The dude cheated to get R1 - you mean to say he just had Hydra's fake ID on his computer and had no idea what it was for? Please, you know he's a French scumbag who is pissed that there's no surrender option in the arena so he has to commit identity theft for a title he doesn't deserve.

Have you ever seen Reckful groveling with American duelists? No, you haven't which is surprising because so many of you EU types are actual peasants in real life with real life experience on how to behave as serfs. Fun fact: none of us playing over here in the old US of A have a king or queen appointed over us. I think EU's are just so used to having stuff like prima nocta instituted over them and huge taxes and basically living the real life version of Game of Thrones that they don't have a lot of time to be good at this game, which is understandable.

Please, just don't get it confused about which continent really ran this game when it was fashionable to do so. I'll give you a hint: it most definitely wasn't France.
heh ok
Posted Image

#103 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

I remember watching a tournament in EU one time. It had that, "Dice Egg" hunter or whatever the hell his name is running Enhance/Resto/Hunter in S9. They were bragging and bragging about how it countered RLS when RLS was god tier, which was quite hilarious.

I also remember some multi-R1 Druid I think? Reliuna comes to mind as the name, anyway, this guy had been R1 on EU several times and he couldn't even run behind the boxes on Dalaran without falling off. I may not have been the best player to ever play this game in America, but I sure as hell didn't ALWAYS fall off the ledge in Dalaran.

EU invented DDoSing, win-trading - I mean, just look at the Russian ladders at any given time. Are they 3.9k legit? Damn, nice. Let's see: our champions are people like Reckful, Azael, Draen - legends in their own time.

EU's legends are people like Xandyn, Zunniyaki and Khuna. I'd add Hydra to this list, but he's a prince and should not even be in the same paragraph as those three common criminals. You can find Khuna at any given time groveling with the American Duelists on this website, trying to beat the rap he got for stealing Hydra's identity. I mean, c'mon. The dude cheated to get R1 - you mean to say he just had Hydra's fake ID on his computer and had no idea what it was for? Please, you know he's a French scumbag who is pissed that there's no surrender option in the arena so he has to commit identity theft for a title he doesn't deserve.

Have you ever seen Reckful groveling with American duelists? No, you haven't which is surprising because so many of you EU types are actual peasants in real life with real life experience on how to behave as serfs. Fun fact: none of us playing over here in the old US of A have a king or queen appointed over us. I think EU's are just so used to having stuff like prima nocta instituted over them and huge taxes and basically living the real life version of Game of Thrones that they don't have a lot of time to be good at this game, which is understandable.

Please, just don't get it confused about which continent really ran this game when it was fashionable to do so. I'll give you a hint: it most definitely wasn't France.
went through a bag and a half of popcorn good read

#104 MarkyMark

MarkyMark
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

RIP ruin smack talk
Posted Image[

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BAGS OF MILK!! http://home.cogeco.ca/~husky66/Milk/

#105 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

can anyone play tonight? i need to xfer somewhere to get r1 or at least gladiator or at least duelist

Posted Image

#106 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostDonald, on 11 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

can anyone play tonight? i need to xfer somewhere to get r1 or at least gladiator or at least duelist

wat
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#107 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostDonald, on 11 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

I got you.

#108 ripprape93

ripprape93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

I dont know about the gladiator don but i promise you dueliest....i think

#109 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1/.
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2941
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1932

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

so when are they going to put the tittles?

#110 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostVamel, on 11 March 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

so when are they going to put the tittles?
tmrw, you european noobcake

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<