Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

WoW funny pics?


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 490
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

View Postitsrambo23, on 16 February 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

did i give u permission to speak in my thread, reaget lord?
Regentlord*

#22 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 185
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

who even are you
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#23 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1540
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

View Postmelignent, on 15 February 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

lol u did it at 48:15.... r1 regentlord going hard

That wasn't really a mistake. I needed to make sure that the rogue didnt peel me to generate enough hp to heal my partner who was dipping, which allowed him to stay full dps on the shaman and we got the kill a few seconds later. Bubbling the fear right away would have been horrible and allowed the to swap me with a quick cc on the other ret and a kill.

#24 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 185
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

That wasn't really a mistake. I needed to make sure that the rogue didnt peel me to generate enough hp to heal my partner who was dipping, which allowed him to stay full dps on the shaman and we got the kill a few seconds later. Bubbling the fear right away would have been horrible and allowed the to swap me with a quick cc on the other ret and a kill.

great lesson :) u should join skill-capped
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#25 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1540
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postitsrambo23, on 16 February 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

great lesson :) u should join skill-capped

Thanks bro! ^_^

#26 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 237
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

That wasn't really a mistake. I needed to make sure that the rogue didnt peel me to generate enough hp to heal my partner who was dipping, which allowed him to stay full dps on the shaman and we got the kill a few seconds later. Bubbling the fear right away would have been horrible and allowed the to swap me with a quick cc on the other ret and a kill.















































o ok

#27 Execx

Execx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 169
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1560
  • 3v3: 2608
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1752

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

That wasn't really a mistake. I needed to make sure that the rogue didnt peel me to generate enough hp to heal my partner who was dipping, which allowed him to stay full dps on the shaman and we got the kill a few seconds later. Bubbling the fear right away would have been horrible and allowed the to swap me with a quick cc on the other ret and a kill.

Wait you mean the swap that you died in 2v3 after bubbling nothing, is that the swap you're talking about?

Edited by Execx, 16 February 2013 - 10:54 AM.


#28 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

regentlord givin out free tips

#29 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1540
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostExecx, on 16 February 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

Wait you mean the swap that you died in 2v3 after bubbling nothing, is that the swap you're talking about?

If I bubbled the second fear, they would have killed me before my partners got the kill on the shaman. Ret/ret/dk is all about saving the bubble as long as you can, even if it means sitting through some CC. Both my partners call that they are connecting hard, I call that the lock is spamming fears on me, they do something to peel the rogue for a few seconds and train into the shaman. I sit the CC as long as possible so I am not an easy target. The time I needed to bubble just happened to be after the fears, I had to generate hp to keep the other pally on the shaman. Sure enough I die shortly after, If I bubbled that fear I would have died earlier and my teammates might not have been able to win the 2v2.

RLS HAS to make someone bubble if they have a chance of winning. The two ways to do that are to either force it with damage or CC. They want you to bubble the fear, its a trap.

I do appreciate you talking about something you know nothing about though. Maybe I should start making videos for skillcapped so I can help people like you get better at the game.

Edited by Regent, 16 February 2013 - 06:56 PM.


#30 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 237
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostRegent, on 16 February 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

If I bubbled the second fear, they would have killed me before my partners got the kill on the shaman. Ret/ret/dk is all about saving the bubble as long as you can, even if it means sitting through some CC. Both my partners call that they are connecting hard, I call that the lock is spamming fears on me, they do something to peel the rogue for a few seconds and train into the shaman. I sit the CC as long as possible so I am not an easy target. The time I needed to bubble just happened to be after the fears, I had to generate hp to keep the other pally on the shaman. Sure enough I die shortly after, If I bubbled that fear I would have died earlier and my teammates might not have been able to win the 2v2.

RLS HAS to make someone bubble if they have a chance of winning. The two ways to do that are to either force it with damage or CC. They want you to bubble the fear, its a trap.

I do appreciate you talking about something you know nothing about though. Maybe I should start making videos for skillcapped so I can help people like you get better at the game.


lol ok
how bout this
bubble the first fear
shaman dies

win 3v2

#31 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 910
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

what realm is that lvl 85, or is that just a super old VoD ?

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx


#32 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 347
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Old VOD

#33 Official

Official
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 17
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/2/./.
  • 2v2: 1927
  • 3v3: 768
  • LocationDalaran Sewers

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

View Postsounds_, on 14 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

ret/ret/dk stronk

HATERS

Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success


#34 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 731
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Guys double ret dk was fine last season, shadow priests were the problem
Posted Image

#35 Eowynnz

Eowynnz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1354
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1778
  • 3v3: 2176
  • 5v5: 2242
  • RBG: 1655

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

why does aj always have that one retard per expansion?

Spoiler

twitch.tv/eowynnlol
2400+ rls/shadowplay

#36 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 237
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postflannelsoff, on 19 February 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Guys double ret dk was fine last season, shadow priests were the problem

i see no ret/ret/dk on the ladder

remove mass dispel

#37 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 347
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

View Postflannelsoff, on 19 February 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Guys double ret dk was fine last season, shadow priests were the problem

Was about to close tab then realised you weren't actually Regent.

take all my reps

#38

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image

Draw 2v2 xD i killed the rogue only to see i have 10health and then i see "Tick 259" and i died > draw

the paladin was Retri in pve gear xD

Posted ImageA GM TROLLED ME ;(

Edited by Zerlog, 19 February 2013 - 07:02 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<