#21 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

now i see why you dont have your char linked to your profile...
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#22 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostConradical, on 13 February 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

http://us.battle.net...09626?page=3#54

maybe i'm biased...but do you see what i see?!!!!
No conrad you made a good post, which is pretty rare for you.

#23 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostAntitaleon, on 13 February 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

now i see why you dont have your char linked to your profile...
Get the fuck out of here pathetic 18 yold troll.I would bash you as hard as I did with your friend ruinz the last time (who is still lamenting in a basement for his lost life and bad choices) but I cba taking another infraction for your pitiful ass.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#24 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostConradical, on 13 February 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

http://us.battle.net...09626?page=3#54

maybe i'm biased...but do you see what i see?!!!!
Good to see you Hypno - any feedback biased or not is welcome (and you raise some very nice points)!

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#25 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Can anyone paste my post there (no US account here), you can add the link to the original post.

#26 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 13 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Can anyone paste my post there (no US account here), you can add the link to the original post.
What comment would you like posted? I can do it

#27 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

http://www.arenajunk...d/#entry3847832
This one, I appreciate it.

#28 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 13 February 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

http://www.arenajunk...d/#entry3847832
This one, I appreciate it.
Done

#29 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

View PostBraindance, on 13 February 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Get the fuck out of here pathetic 18 yold troll.I would bash you as hard as I did with your friend ruinz the last time (who is still lamenting in a basement for his lost life and bad choices) but I cba taking another infraction for your pitiful ass.

you seem upset m8 relax

i understand you're sub 2,2 as a mop warrior but hey we're not all perfect now are we
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#30 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 14 February 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

you seem upset m8 relax

i understand you're sub 2,2 as a mop warrior but hey we're not all perfect now are we
I changed a continent and I've been playing for the last 2 months so I'm blue - how does it feel being sub 2.2 since s8?

#31 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostBraindance, on 14 February 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

I changed a continent and I've been playing for the last 2 months so I'm blue - how does it feel being sub 2.2 since s8?

i guess changing continent also changes how good you are at playing a game

you got like 3 blues, stop trying m8

also being sub 2,2 with full elite gear, seems like your logic is as good as your game ))
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#32 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 14 February 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

i guess changing continent also changes how good you are at playing a game

you got like 3 blues, stop trying m8

also being sub 2,2 with full elite gear, seems like your logic is as good as your game ))
No it changes how many people you know to play with - sorry forgot you had a 1 digit IQ next time I will elaborate more

#33 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

View PostBraindance, on 14 February 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

No it changes how many people you know to play with - sorry forgot you had a 1 digit IQ next time I will elaborate more

yes yes i agree, reaching 2200 with kfc s11 requires exceptional synergy which can only be acquired through constant training with a small group of people, 2 of them in most cases since everything more just interferes with the progress
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#34 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 14 February 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

yes yes i agree, reaching 2200 with kfc s11 requires exceptional synergy which can only be acquired through constant training with a small group of people, 2 of them in most cases since everything more just interferes with the progress
If you remembered 2 years ago when I used to be in the same cesspit of a guild you were, I never played kfc or tsg or other stupid cheese comps because they bore me. You can ask your dear swe friends how the felt when they kept losing vs me playing WMS.

Bottom line; for some reason all you kids always hated me because I was a cool guy and not a retard flaming every person I knew, in sharp contrast with the Korgal PvP community. I never even spoke to you during our stay in Sadistic Intents, neither did I make fun of you when you lost a mirror war enh druid - I even said GG in the gchat, instead of spamming bullshit like the rest of that angry, virgin mob did. I have no idea why you have a problem with me, but be warned that if you keep littering my thread (for which I spent considerable time with the intention to make the game better), I will fuck you up, so either stop it and let's be cool or keep going and see what happens.

#35 skylar1

skylar1
  • Junkies
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Posted Image
WARBOUND BROSTORMS

#36 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostBraindance, on 14 February 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

If you remembered 2 years ago when I used to be in the same cesspit of a guild you were, I never played kfc or tsg or other stupid cheese comps because they bore me. You can ask your dear swe friends how the felt when they kept losing vs me playing WMS.

Bottom line; for some reason all you kids always hated me because I was a cool guy and not a retard flaming every person I knew, in sharp contrast with the Korgal PvP community. I never even spoke to you during our stay in Sadistic Intents, neither did I make fun of you when you lost a mirror war enh druid - I even said GG in the gchat, instead of spamming bullshit like the rest of that angry, virgin mob did. I have no idea why you have a problem with me, but be warned that if you keep littering my thread (for which I spent considerable time with the intention to make the game better), I will fuck you up, so either stop it and let's be cool or keep going and see what happens.

haha braindance logic strikes again, we hated you because you were the only cool guy... do you see any flaws is that sentence?

i never EVER lost to you not in a mirror not in any comp, your pathetic attempts in making shit up in order to make yourself feel better actually make me feel sad for you.

i don't like you because you post irrelevant shit 90% of the time, and you dont even play on a 2,2k level as warrior so i dont see how you have the right to even discuss anything about the game when you play in such a bracket. ( courtesy of the AJ posting access system ).

i would like to see how you will "fuck me up" AHHAHAHAH
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#37 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 14 February 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

haha braindance logic strikes again, we hated you because you were the only cool guy... do you see any flaws is that sentence?

i never EVER lost to you not in a mirror not in any comp, your pathetic attempts in making shit up in order to make yourself feel better actually make me feel sad for you.

i don't like you because you post irrelevant shit 90% of the time, and you dont even play on a 2,2k level as warrior so i dont see how you have the right to even discuss anything about the game when you play in such a bracket. ( courtesy of the AJ posting access system ).

i would like to see how you will "fuck me up" AHHAHAHAH
I feel bad with myself for believing that a washed up remnant of the worst seasons in the history of WoW had any brain cell (let alone any memory functionalities) left in his skull. Keep flipping those burgers for 5 Euros/hour!

#38 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostBraindance, on 14 February 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

I feel bad with myself for believing that a washed up remnant of the worst seasons in the history of WoW had any brain cell (let alone any memory functionalities) left in his skull. Keep flipping those burgers for 5 Euros/hour!

oh gosh please stop you're hurting my feelings man

constantly emphasizing your ( delusion of ) your rl superiority over other people by saying how you moved eu -> us to study who cares what, putting stuff like "i hate phd courses" in your ARENA JUNKIES profile updates, and telling me to keep flipping burgers even tho you have no idea what i do in my life, just proves how insecure you are. one of the reasons for that being you having no other place to be and trying to fit in here despite the fact you are garbage at this game, and the only people that like you here are people like regentlord, who again is liked by almost noone, do the math there.

you're just making it worse for yourself, do everyone a favor, stop posting and find some friends irl, seems like you need some to support you in these rough times
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#39 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostAntitaleon, on 14 February 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

oh gosh please stop you're hurting my feelings man

constantly emphasizing your ( delusion of ) your rl superiority over other people by saying how you moved eu -> us to study who cares what, putting stuff like "i hate phd courses" in your ARENA JUNKIES profile updates, and telling me to keep flipping burgers even tho you have no idea what i do in my life, just proves how insecure you are. one of the reasons for that being you having no other place to be and trying to fit in here despite the fact you are garbage at this game, and the only people that like you here are people like regentlord, who again is liked by almost noone, do the math there.

you're just making it worse for yourself, do everyone a favor, stop posting and find some friends irl, seems like you need some to support you in these rough times
I find it hilarious; you come here, pollute my thread with your feeble flame attempts, you stalk my profile (rofl how did you even remember I put that status there), and throw a huge amount of irrelevant stuff on my face. Let the other decide who is insecure and who is not - I am by making a thread to improve the game (which mind you already has received quite some positive feedback), or you coming here out of the blue calling me shit? Who needs more rl support; a guy that tries to improve the game for himself and for everyone else, or a pathetic loser that comes here picking fights (that he can't win) trying to sully my effort and time?

I think we both know the answer to this kiddo.

"Atta boi"

#40 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostBraindance, on 14 February 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

I find it hilarious; you come here, pollute my thread with your feeble flame attempts, you stalk my profile (rofl how did you even remember I put that status there), and throw a huge amount of irrelevant stuff on my face. Let the other decide who is insecure and who is not - I am by making a thread to improve the game (which mind you already has received quite some positive feedback), or you coming here out of the blue calling me shit? Who needs more rl support; a guy that tries to improve the game for himself and for everyone else, or a pathetic loser that comes here picking fights (that he can't win) trying to sully my effort and time?

I think we both know the answer to this kiddo.

"Atta boi"

as i said earlier, you do not play this game in a bracket high enough to even have the right to discuss it yet alone try to improve it, it would be like my trying to improve a NASA project

putting that aside i try to improve these forums by making you stop posting, since right now you're one of the dumbest and most pathetic people on AJ.

im not trying to pick any fights, that's just a perk, i just want to put you down so far you crawl back into that little hole of yours and get off these forums because i remember you not being here once you got canned out of sadistic intents

also once again your logic proves my points, re-read this page of the thread, see how many times you wrote tryhard insults underlined with fake facts and shit, and how many times i put you down with everything you can see statistically and in written form.

i think it's time to sit back down

edit: guess who tried to search my profile for some juicy stuff just now ))

Edited by Antitaleon, 14 February 2013 - 01:43 AM.

Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<