• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostKettu, on 11 February 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Very sad indeed : `(

JK At least I don't get kicked from teams by REGENTLORD'S  :PPPPP
Me either and it's quite sad that we both now have something in common :(. Very upsetting moment....
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#82 Icedbrisktea

Icedbrisktea
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1913
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

I got bored in paint and felt like adding on. The only way he will respond to this is most likely calling me a win trader and all of the above like he normally does but I really don't care. It doesn't hide him from the fact that hes a shit player :P

Anyway, I'm off to writing a paper that's due tomorrow. Where is Reed Wise when you need him.
Posted Image

#83 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostIcedbrisktea, on 11 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Anyway, I'm off to writing a paper that's due tomorrow.
Good luck on your paper.

#84 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Back to the main topic.. let me share with you why I don't generally play with 'random' people. Playing with the same people for years you begin to anticipate and expect what kind of decisions they will make in an arena match. Being a competitive player, this is a clear advantage to have on your team. For example, I could probably tell you what Cdew is doing global for global the entire game. Developing trust and gameplay knowledge with people is something I've grown used to and can't give up. As soon as I start playing with different players on the same class (even if they are just as good), my expectations change and I feel like I have to re-adapt to that player. Winning arena and feeling like you're playing as a team has always been the fun part of the game to me.

That being said, I still enjoy playing with new people or undergeared friends when it's not in a competitive nature. Immediately trying to be competitive with a new team or with undergeared friends usually doesn't work out.

#85 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

i love you kettu

#86 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostTalbadar, on 11 February 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Back to the main topic.. let me share with you why I don't generally play with 'random' people. Playing with the same people for years you begin to anticipate and expect what kind of decisions they will make in an arena match. Being a competitive player, this is a clear advantage to have on your team. For example, I could probably tell you what Cdew is doing global for global the entire game. Developing trust and gameplay knowledge with people is something I've grown used to and can't give up. As soon as I start playing with different players on the same class (even if they are just as good), my expectations change and I feel like I have to re-adapt to that player. Winning arena and feeling like you're playing as a team has always been the fun part of the game to me.

That being said, I still enjoy playing with new people or undergeared friends when it's not in a competitive nature. Immediately trying to be competitive with a new team or with undergeared friends usually doesn't work out.

thx for sticking to the topic m8

#87 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

No. clearly I didn't lose by 1 rank... and if teams were disbanded, it means I should have gotten glad int he first place due to them wintrading... which I did get glad. I don't see your point here?

or you could stop being a pussy and team sitting then pray to jesus teams get disqualified

#88 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostAldrainíl, on 11 February 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

or you could stop being a pussy and team sitting then pray to jesus teams get disqualified

but we played constantly. atleast once a week :o. and on the last weekend of hte season too :o. team sitting? nope.

#89 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

so much for getting people to think on this website. guess it's back to mindlessly calling each other shit.

#90 Aetarius

Aetarius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1974
  • 3v3: 2510
  • 5v5: 1936
  • RBG: 1970

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 11 February 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

BACK ON TOPIC,

the "target game" was one of the most hilarious things about wow.
If you are or were a fellow elitest like myself during BC/wrath.(somewhat cata) You would remember that it was like a game of tag when you were sitting on your mount in durotar. You never wanted to target someone and have that person know you were inspecting them or w/e. And if they targeted you while you were targeting them you were like...oh shit and you changed target to a boar or the nearest low lvl...those were the days hahaha

hahah it still happens

If any of you know this very insecure rogue called acrobatics, he vanish sprints to people to inspect then quickly runs away in stealth. Then 2 seconds later hes mounted up 40 yards away from you
bruv

#91 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Acrobatics, Synergy and one other person in their clique are all pedophiles. I mean that seriously. There's tons of documented proof online. Synergy has hundreds of megs of evidence showing his IP finding 14 year old girls online. If he was ever any good at this game I'm sure it'd come out again, Synergy and Acrobatics actually got ousted from another game's community because everyone found out they were perverts.

The best quote from Synergy: "can't wait to see more of that juicy 14 y/o ass"

He is actually really well on his way to being a registered sex offender, he just doesn't know it yet.

#92 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

oh god acrobatics

#93 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Anyone who has an ego about this game this far down the line is mildly pathetic. This game is so deteriorated its not even a shadow of its former self. There is literally nothing to have an ego about anymore.
"\_( シ)_/"

#94 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

View PostKettu, on 11 February 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Actually I am from US. But you clearly aren't, judging by your English skills.

you're missing an article in there.
"\_( シ)_/"

#95 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

From a never-glad never-r1 duelist who still enjoys playing Arena with friends for rating and fun, you guys should probably quit or something if you're so obsessed with having a helmet on your AJ profile.

Talbadar made a really good point. There's no point trying to push rating with someone who isn't the same skill-level as you, but if you're playing for fun then there is absoloutly no harm in it. You can still play / cap / teach people worse than yourselves.

Edited by Snuggli, 12 February 2013 - 10:32 AM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#96 Kreeds

Kreeds
  • Kreeds
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

ego in this game ROFL, get a grip kids seriously, the game has nothing watsoever to brag about.

#97 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

you're all bad im the best
im better than all the rest
if you don't believe me gimme a test
i'll use your bones to make my zest

ps at least 50% of this thread should contemplate quitting the game because you take it waaaaaaaaaay 2 seriously brahs

pps who's rowdy

pps :
Spoiler

Edited by Zaephyr, 12 February 2013 - 12:48 PM.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#98 Braindeadly

Braindeadly
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

it's cuz the l33t king wizikballer is not here anymore. a bit of inspiration goes a long way =)... everything is commercial and neutral now (the whole streaming notion is be neutral or get sanctioned by an angry mob of raging fan boys).

Many of us are lucky enough to be able to live off this game (e.g. skill-capped, glad/rank1 boosts, streaming, youtube etc) but it has caused the trend of having to be neutral when streaming or making videos. For example say person A asks you a question about toweliee. You say something bad like toweliee is fat for example (he wouldn't care, he's a grown man) in response; you will most likely be DDOSed within minutes. It happened to a friend when he said something bad about a certain top streamer (i won't mention his name) and he was DDOSed within 10 minutes of said action. Many people don't get that it's normally just banter, because they are probably very young - kids have a harder time being rational or understanding varied opinions about their beloved streamers.

Therefore that is why arena egos aren't as common now. The whole reason a lot of people still play is due to a mixture of being able to live off the game and, I assume, the social fun aspect that arena brings which I think is still good. You can't have an opinion about popular people or be "real" as some people like to put it anymore as it will hurt your image which could drastically damage your career in streaming or any other outlet you pursue related to WoW. You can't have an opinion when streaming, you have to be neutral or you'll be gunned down by an angry mob of fan boys.

Wizik needs to come back to restore the balance.

Posted Image

#99 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

wizik is teaching me to play LoL so I can be the next best thing
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#100 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostBraindeadly, on 12 February 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

it's cuz the l33t king wizikballer is not here anymore. a bit of inspiration goes a long way =)... everything is commercial and neutral now (the whole streaming notion is be neutral or get sanctioned by an angry mob of raging fan boys).

Many of us are lucky enough to be able to live off this game (e.g. skill-capped, glad/rank1 boosts, streaming, youtube etc) but it has caused the trend of having to be neutral when streaming or making videos. For example say person A asks you a question about toweliee. You say something bad like toweliee is fat for example (he wouldn't care, he's a grown man) in response; you will most likely be DDOSed within minutes. It happened to a friend when he said something bad about a certain top streamer (i won't mention his name) and he was DDOSed within 10 minutes of said action. Many people don't get that it's normally just banter, because they are probably very young - kids have a harder time being rational or understanding varied opinions about their beloved streamers.

Therefore that is why arena egos aren't as common now. The whole reason a lot of people still play is due to a mixture of being able to live off the game and, I assume, the social fun aspect that arena brings which I think is still good. You can't have an opinion about popular people or be "real" as some people like to put it anymore as it will hurt your image which could drastically damage your career in streaming or any other outlet you pursue related to WoW. You can't have an opinion when streaming, you have to be neutral or you'll be gunned down by an angry mob of fan boys.

Wizik needs to come back to restore the balance.

Posted Image
I have no quarrel with you, BrainDeadly, but to be fair Wizik was extremely good at this game, and just under professional in League.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<