Help

Arena Egos

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#41 Noname

Noname

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostBraindance, on 11 February 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

What the fuck happened to this site? People used to argue about their ratings here not their personal lives rofl

It got more entertaining.
Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#42 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostNoname, on 11 February 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

It got more entertaining.
I can use facebook for that

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#43 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postkhuna, on 11 February 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Now I know why you are fucking trash at this game

-Says I'm trash
-Has to commit identity theft to get glad int he easiest season for a rogue ever
-x
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#44 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

-Says I'm trash
-Has to commit identity theft to get glad int he easiest season for a rogue ever
-x

Really, you're not even a troll 90% of the time. You're just stupid.
Posted Image

#45 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

wrong + boring too

#46 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostVirent, on 11 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Really, you're not even a troll 90% of the time. You're just stupid.
Virent, you still think Khuna had nothing to do with the identity theft, so that means you're the stupid one. Go back to riding his dick

#47 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Virent, you still think Khuna had nothing to do with the identity theft, so that means you're the stupid one. Go back to riding his dick

I wasn't even talking about whether he had something to do with the identity theft, I was just saying you are stupid for the things you say.
Posted Image

#48 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Reed = Tosan or? lol

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#49 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 11 February 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

BACK ON TOPIC,

the "target game" was one of the most hilarious things about wow.
If you are or were a fellow elitest like myself during BC/wrath.(somewhat cata) You would remember that it was like a game of tag when you were sitting on your mount in durotar. You never wanted to target someone and have that person know you were inspecting them or w/e. And if they targeted you while you were targeting them you were like...oh shit and you changed target to a boar or the nearest low lvl...those were the days hahaha

Mouseover focus :D

#50 drunkbaby

drunkbaby
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

Even Alanis Morissette would blush at the amount of irony going on in this thread. The whole concept of this forum is based on elitism, where there's a direct barrier of entry to participate based on your lack of titles and rating. It doesn't give you an excuse to be a douchebag, but for many it seems to be the rule and not the exception.

#51 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Aren't you the guy who got teamkicked by Regentlord in s11 when you played tripple dps with him @ 2150 rating. Oh wait, you are LOL

#52 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

While you guys are all on about egos and who's better. Feel free to go follow my stream at Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple has the best of anyone on the game.

#53 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostKettu, on 11 February 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Aren't you the guy who got teamkicked by Regentlord in s11 when you played tripple dps with him @ 2150 rating. Oh wait, you are LOL

uhm.... No? I've never played with Regentlord....

#54 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postandysc, on 11 February 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hey, moron:

Your name is, "Thugjitsu." Your posts all have very mildly veiled elitism in them. (Fought in the best gyms; with the best teams; know the best guys; can't help but laugh) You took the time to upload a picture of someone, supposedly you, kicking a heavy bag? Are you serious? You're worthless. Stop trying.

Lots of, "top fighters" are completely arrogant douchebags, like you're trying to be. The only problem is you can't. You're too shitty at WoW to have any bearing in the conversation here, and you're what.. going to fight professionally? Please. Lots of people who have been the best at things since history has been recorded have been hugely insecure, paranoid and even downright tyrannical.

Could you beat Mike Tyson at anything? Didn't think so, the dude is a crazy elitist prick. That is what it takes to be the best for some people. This game isn't even a PvP game, and it's so easy to get highly rated over and over again and your only achievement is one Gladiator title as a Warrior in season 9.

Drop your act, pal. You're nobody. You don't know anybody famous. You don't fight them. You're not in good shape. You're some scumbag who took one kickboxing class running around here now like the movie First Blood was inspired by your real life. You want people to take a step back and realize that your fake real life achievements are better than their fake in-game achievements? I'm sorry, but they're not.

There are two types of people who compete:

1) Generally gifted people with real, inalienable talent - champions. Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Lance Armstrong, etc

2) Insecure people whose paranoia makes them so self-aware that they fix all of their deficits enough to be considered good or decent, never rising to champion status - Eli Manning, etc

Which category do most people who play this game fall into? The second, obviously. Now, why is that do you think? Well for starters, World of Warcraft simply isn't competitive at all, so the second category really thrives in a setting where the boundaries of victory and success are so easily muddied. And second, why would a champion play this game? You can't even be the best at it. You could literally log on right now and be the absolute best that there has ever been at one class only to find that a patch coming tomorrow, next week, next month makes you obsolete. Why would any truly talented person subject themselves to that?

They wouldn't, so you fall into that category. Gladiator one time as a Warrior in S9 - need I say more? No one cares about your mixed martial arts background. You're a fucking joke. You'd think you'd have a Medal of Honor with how much of your post was dedicated to something you do as a hobby. You're a nerd, dude.

So why don't you spare us your tips from the bottom, throw on a Tapout shirt and fuck off.

--

edit: A GREAT example of this is Khuna and Reckful. Khuna is a tryhard who barely speaks any language, cheats to get ahead, is in threads like this groveling with 12 time Duelists and acting like he's the best. Ever see Reckful do any shit like that? Nah, because Reckful is an American champion and Khuna is a 9 time Duelist, two time win-trader, one-time Gladiator who has to commit real life crimes for in-game achievements.

Reckful is from the only country to ever be back to back World War champs, Khuna is from the only country that has lost more wars than Germany. Look at what a pathetic moron he is, lol.

Hard to act like a badass when you have to try and steal someone's identity to get the achievements they have in a game because you know you could never, ever beat them. No such thing as halfway crooks, bro. You're shook.

my nutsack is itchy

#55 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

While you guys are all on about egos and who's better. Feel free to go follow my stream at Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple has the best of anyone on the game.

Aren't you that shit rogue on emberstorm that lost gladiator by 1 rank and had to spam ticket teams to get a title?

#56 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

#yolo #swag
Posted Image

#57 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostGodx, on 11 February 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

uhm.... No? I've never played with Regentlord....
I'd deny it too if I got kicked from a team by Regentlord.

I am sure others remember it too. You lost 13 games in a row as 3dps and then Regentlord said you are terrible rogue, then he kicked you from team : P

#58 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

it all makes sense now

#59 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2648
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Posted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#60 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostNisslol, on 11 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Reed = Tosan or? lol
Absolutely not. I would not ever diminish the name of my old pal Tosan by adding him into my online elitism. Tosan is a prince who behaves like a gentleman, I am a lowly troll. The only similarities between us end at our class of choice and helmets on this website.

Coincidentally, I am also not Reedz. That guy is pretending to be me, like some sort of strange sycophant. Although I guess I'd rather be me, too, if I were him.

--

I love how Khuna can even pretend like he didn't do something awful. He had a person's forged identity on his computer, care explaining that? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<