• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostContrololold, on 13 February 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Was enjoying the discourse until you randomly started attacking Flubbah for asking for your toon's name.

Calm down son.
"who are you lol i never heard of you" (attacking my status with his status)

"wow you never even played in tournaments" (implying that he is somehow more important than me because he's never heard of me so clearly I need to prove myself)

"ok so you did play in tournaments but now you are living in the past" (basic flip-flop; presented with evidence proving I'm more important by his standards so he changes the conditions of victory within the argument)

I think I've proven through basic ratiocination that this person attacked me, therefore my counter-attack was warranted such as it was. I don't even know who he is, I just know that he tried to be elitist towards me, and I assume he's sympathetic to Khuna's plight which means he clearly doesn't have very many moral scruples.

Hope that clears things up!

#202 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

11 pages, 200 posts. Not bad at all.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#203 Regent

Regent

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 February 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

You don't give a fuck? but once it all came out, you left the team and repeatedly begged for forgiveness from this community... but clearly you don't give a fuck... you even cried to hydra about it, like actually in tears while talking to him about it... clearly you just don't give a fuck... you even wiped your hard drive after all of this... your fucks given are nonexistent

Dude, don't fuck with khuna, hes a complice.

#204 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

"who are you lol i never heard of you" (attacking my status with his status)

"wow you never even played in tournaments" (implying that he is somehow more important than me because he's never heard of me so clearly I need to prove myself)

"ok so you did play in tournaments but now you are living in the past" (basic flip-flop; presented with evidence proving I'm more important by his standards so he changes the conditions of victory within the argument)

I think I've proven through basic ratiocination that this person attacked me, therefore my counter-attack was warranted such as it was. I don't even know who he is, I just know that he tried to be elitist towards me, and I assume he's sympathetic to Khuna's plight which means he clearly doesn't have very many moral scruples.

Hope that clears things up!

Think you read too far into it man, looked like he was just asking for your name to me. I was about to ask, myself. I could've sworn you denied being Reed Wise earlier in the thread, though I could be mistaken.

-Someone else made the "living in the past" comment.
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#205 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostRegent, on 13 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Dude, don't fuck with khuna, hes a complice.
stone cold complice

#206 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

damn bro grats on access
S9/10

#207 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostJinngofagswag, on 13 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

S9/10
Well, youd on't have gladiator. Meaning, even if you did get access in S9/10. You still had it wipe for this season, and with him saying "gratz on access" he is correct. You had to reget access. He didn't say "gratz on first time access", so you explaining you once had access is just irrelevant. You also don't have 2400 achievement, so not sure how you had access in S9/10. Since S9 they had access at 2600, and then back to 2400 in S10. Unless you got access through RBGs. And even then, you didn't get 2400 in RBGs till december of last year, meaning season 12. So, there's a real good chance this is your first time access bro. Also, you just joined AJ in november of 2012. Meaning when mop was out and it was Season 12. So, unless you made a new account.... I'm almost positive this is your first time access.

Edited by Godx, 13 February 2013 - 09:35 PM.

Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#208 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

I'm almost positive this is your first time access.
and he got it initially playing double healer dk, and has now given up playing all arena in the hope that he gets glad from 5s, so show some respect please :) :) :)

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#209 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

I find it ironic that in a thread about egos Reed is bragging about nearly everything he's achieved in his life.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved your previous 'work' (Ronald etc), but this was meant to be a discussion about why top rated players always seem to be full of themselves, not a thread where you try and insult every other poster for either not understanding who you are or not having a gladiator helmet.

jesus.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#210 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2517
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 2347
  • RBG: 2519
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

reedwise hating 'cause flubbah fkced your motha got your sista and they fcked each otha

Edited by xndr, 13 February 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image

#211 aedeki

aedeki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

I find it ironic that in a thread about egos Reed is bragging about nearly everything he's achieved in his life.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved your previous 'work' (Ronald etc), but this was meant to be a discussion about why top rated players always seem to be full of themselves, not a thread where you try and insult every other poster for either not understanding who you are or not having a gladiator helmet.

jesus.

but everyone has to prove themselves or the internet wouldn't know their impact on the world (of warcraft)!

#212 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

To much testosterone in this thread. Time to lighten it up.

#213 Retset

Retset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2067

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostJinngofagswag, on 13 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

You most have mental problems bro, btw Flubbah is ten times more respected then you will ever be.

I think... this guy... Is missing... the  .

#214 Regent

Regent

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postaedeki, on 13 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

but everyone has to prove themselves or the internet wouldn't know their impact on the world (of warcraft)!

This guy knows whats up.

View PostRetset, on 13 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

I think... this guy... Is missing... the  .

Everyone else thinks he is missing his period also.

Edited by Regent, 13 February 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#215 Owies

Owies
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2361

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

things i've taken from this thread

> op is a phaggot
> regentlord is a beta cunt
Posted Image

#216 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 13 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Posted Image

To much testosterone in this thread. Time to lighten it up.
what is wrong with this person's face

#217 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Then we have no quarrel. I am prepared to admit that I took it too far and perhaps I was really just upset that I was promised a shoutout that never came. You can just give me a shoutout some other time and we will be square. I did enjoy the bit about coming back for you after I was done with the Taliban. Well played, and good luck.

For the future, let me clarify what I think happened. I was streaming in Season 9 doing RBGs with a solid group. We played against your team on Arathi Basin and lost. Don't remember the score, but we weren't happy to lose that game. We stopped after that game, and I turned off my stream. Because someone knew I was mad (I guess?) they made a character named Talbadarx on your server (added an x to give it more credibility I suppose) and started a conversation with you. I also got messaged in-game by a Reedwise that I am sure was not you. I don't really remember what I responded with, but I pretty much just shrugged it off. Was told there was a thread on AJ the next day with a conversation between us that I didn't participate in. I don't think a ban was necessary because of that post, but whatever. They also told you I'd give you a shout out at blizzcon... I remember reading that now. Though I didn't say it myself, I'll think about it. :)

#218 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

View PostTalbadar, on 13 February 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

They also told you I'd give you a shout out at blizzcon... I remember reading that now. Though I didn't say it myself, I'll think about it. :)
thanks, G, and good luck on your travels. I guess we can both admit that while we didn't get what we wanted out of our squandered potential as friends(or maybe even more than friends ;),) at least neither of us committed any crimes, like identity theft, to get what we may have wanted.

God speed, Talbadar. May the wind be ever at your back and the fake copies of your government issued ID be never on the computers of your enemies, be they European or domestic.

Signed,

Reed "First Blood" Wise

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#219 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 13 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Posted Image

2/10 face and what's she packing in them panties

thanks jeff but no

#220 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 2/1/2/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2970
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2289

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

View Poststalebagel, on 13 February 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

2/10 face and what's she packing in them panties

thanks jeff but no

if she was packing anything in there, it would be the smallest weiner US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<