• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostKreeds, on 13 February 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Ah fubbah nerd, "Who are you again" hilarious, like anyone gives two flying fucks who u are outside of this dog game LOL....

Wait, how am i being a nerd, i'm asking the guy who he is, i have no clue what so ever about who he is, he claims making more money and winning more tournaments than anyone here, i'm not a cocky guy, i'm just curious because i never heard of him

#183 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 13 February 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!  2 days later and this little insecure crybaby is still picking fights with everyone :wub:
I'm hardly picking fights with everyone. I picked one with you because you're an easy target(sweet kick, bro) and I picked one with Khuna because he played himself. I feel like you and Khuna deserve each other; you could do sweet kicks, and he could steal the identity of your opponents. Together you'd be half a champion!

#184 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postflubbah, on 13 February 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Wait, how am i being a nerd, i'm asking the guy who he is, i have no clue what so ever about who he is, he claims making more money and winning more tournaments than anyone here, i'm not a cocky guy, i'm just curious because i never heard of him
Not winning more tournaments or making more money currently. You'd have to be a masochist to still be attempting to play this game competitively. I played WoW professionally(read: sponsored events, not player-created) in early TBC. Joined the army and didn't play at all for Wrath, came back late to Cataclysm and then quit the game. Unless any of you EU types have any MLG/BlizzCon experience outside of that one time EU won by damage, please stop asking for my pedigree.

And I never said I made more money than anyone here. I said I made more than Khuna, which is a fact(not counting the money he's probably stolen.) And please, stop humiliating yourself by comparing the player-created Yaspresents and NAO tournaments to actual tournaments with actual corporate backing. Even Ghostcrawler said the arena was dead in this game, and it's his job to balance it.

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#185 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

double post

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#186 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

my question was pretty simple & you dodged it, what was your name, what tournament did you win ?

#187 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postflubbah, on 13 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

my question was pretty simple & you dodged it, what was your name, what tournament did you win ?

Duh, it had corporate backing, what else do you need!?
Gooby pls

#188 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

well i wanna see the vods, TBC & those sponsored events seems so much better than those terrible player-created tournaments

#189 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postflubbah, on 13 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

lol, if you can't be bothered to use Google and have a basic amount of reading comprehension I'm not going to lower myself to the point where I list my pedigree and accolades to every random Europig that passes by.

How about this, friend: who the fuck are you? Oh, that's right.. you're some random EU that win-traded and DDoS'd for red helmets probably on some Polish battlegroup that I can't even pronounce. Who I am isn't important or relevant to whether or not Khuna stole Hydra's identity. Who you are is nobody.

Go to Google. Type in, "Reed Wise" what pops up? One of the most recommended searches for me is, "reed wise mlg" Wow, that was hard. Oh, and it's been what.. 6 years? lol. It's even one of the most recommended searches, right up there with the one that says I'm a sex offender. It wasn't even hard to find. I'm not dodging anything. You're simply not worth my time and nowhere near my level, you're engaging in sophistry and it's quite simply an annoying attempt to back your friend Khuna who is a lying, cheating scumbag. Please, back to getting R1 in 5v5s on Wirbelsturm - I don't have time for nonfactors.

I wonder what happens when I Google you? I bet nothing happens, you dumb-named imbecile.

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#190 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

I never said anything about Khuna, i don't know why you bring this to the table, you just seem to be a rly cocky/arrogant person.. you were the one who kept talking about tournaments, money earning and how more competitive the game was back then, so i had to ask =/

#191 ScHniPPaH

ScHniPPaH
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1610
  • 3v3: 1678
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

lol, if you can't be bothered to use Google and have a basic amount of reading comprehension I'm not going to lower myself to the point where I list my pedigree and accolades to every random Europig that passes by.

How about this, friend: who the fuck are you? Oh, that's right.. you're some random EU that win-traded and DDoS'd for red helmets probably on some Polish battlegroup that I can't even pronounce. Who I am isn't important or relevant to whether or not Khuna stole Hydra's identity. Who you are is nobody.

Go to Google. Type in, "Reed Wise" what pops up? One of the most recommended searches for me is, "reed wise mlg" Wow, that was hard. Oh, and it's been what.. 6 years? lol. It's even one of the most recommended searches, right up there with the one that says I'm a sex offender. It wasn't even hard to find. I'm not dodging anything. You're simply not worth my time and nowhere near my level, you're engaging in sophistry and it's quite simply an annoying attempt to back your friend Khuna who is a lying, cheating scumbag. Please, back to getting R1 in 5v5s on Wirbelsturm - I don't have time for nonfactors.

I wonder what happens when I Google you? I bet nothing happens, you dumb-named imbecile.
lol seriously what went wrong in your head ?

#192 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#193 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Postflubbah, on 13 February 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

well i wanna see the vods, TBC & those sponsored events seems so much better than those terrible player-created tournaments

They're only better for someone living in the past.
Gooby pls

#194 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

I know I've had a lot of disagreements with you EU types, but can I ask you a serious question? I have some EU friends(surprising) and they're linking me streams of this Real Madrid vs. Manchester United game that is going on right now.

First question: this goalie makes, by my best research, 18 million "pounds" a year and just got scored on without even a reaction. How the hell? Seems like I could be a professional soccer player by those standards. I could stand in that goal and not react all day.

Second question: why is it literally every 3 minutes someone falls down pretending to be mortally wounded, only to spring back up when the ref doesn't buy their act? Do they not know they're being filmed from every possible angle? Is there some type of rule that makes this effective? If so, why?

I like how you guys doubt my tournament performance, then find proof of it and say I'm, "living in the past" - lol. I didn't want to talk about my career as a professional gamer, you guys did. I am not living in the past, you are. I like how you just redefine the terms of your victory in this argument every time you suffer a defeat. This is exactly why I didn't want to answer you, by the way. Cowards!

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#195 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Off question, has anyone ever actually bought an ArenaJunkies shirt? I can't imagine anyone actually buying one.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#196 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 February 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Off question, has anyone ever actually bought an ArenaJunkies shirt? I can't imagine anyone actually buying one.

I have one

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#197 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

You most have mental problems bro, btw Flubbah is ten times more respected then you will ever be.

#198 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostJinngofagswag, on 13 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

You most have mental problems bro, btw Flubbah is ten times more respected then you will ever be.
damn bro grats on access

#199 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 13 February 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

I have one
Really does not surprise me.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#200 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Was enjoying the discourse until you randomly started attacking Flubbah for asking for your toon's name.

Calm down son.
twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<