khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

You maybe earned more money than me in this game, so? I know you are not good at WoW cause I know every single good tournaments players since TBC and because you are a retard and you can't be good at this game if you are retarded.

Wrong about everything.

Sorry English isnt my main language, still shitting on you on arguments even if im not lyrically, tryhard

I just said that cause you said I cheated cause I couldnt beat him, vods are up on youtube.

Nice words cutted out of the sentence that everyone can check by scrolling up a bit, you're actually worse than what i thought retard.

#162 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

I left the team cause I didn't care at all about rank 1 and I know it doesnt mean anything except more money when you sell your account,and because few people I like told me it would be the right thing to do

#163 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postthrudgel, on 12 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

I'm anti-ego, basically if someone has a huge ego i make it a mission to slay them. I would have never gotten gladiator if nobody made me angry.

lmfao its actually amazing you got gladiator. sitting in the middle of dalaran sewers eating a train of mana burns till you're oom.

#164 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I'm trying really hard to resist the obligatory, "u mad?"

--

You're not better than me. You've been Gladiator three times. You've never won any real tournament that wasn't put on by players. That's like saying you're better than Michael Jordan because you win at 21 everytime you and your friends play. Please, just stop. Actually go to a sponsored event and then get back to me, because there are so many of those for this game. Oh, wai-

#165 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

What tournament did you won?

You've been Gladiator three times.

lmfao? So you really are that fucking trash, still thinking title means anything like every 1500 rated players on this fucking game

Edited by khuna, 13 February 2013 - 06:04 PM.

#166 Retset

Retset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2067

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

What tournament did you won?

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

lmfao? So you really are that fucking trash, still thinking title means anything like every 1500 rated players on this fucking game

Anger starting to bring out the TRUE f.o.b. in him

That's it Luke.. let our your anger - and come over to the dark side... unleash your TRUE INNER POW.... NERDDD!!!!!!!

Edited by Retset, 13 February 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#167 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

if u have haters you must be doing something right

420 blaze it khuna 2013
Posted Image

#168 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostJustwoo, on 13 February 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

420 blaze it khuna 2013
If you steal someone's identity, and then people hate you for it.. what did you do right again?

#169 Improve

Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostPradafiend, on 13 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

lmfao its actually amazing you got gladiator. sitting in the middle of dalaran sewers eating a train of mana burns till you're oom.

shots fired

Posted Image

#170 Retset

Retset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2067

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

If you steal someone's identity, and then people hate you for it.. what did you do right again?

What you did right was steal someone identity.... because your own is just wrong :)

#171 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

god you're actually worse than godx I was wrong, bye

#172 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostJustwoo, on 13 February 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

420 blaze it khuna 2013

Yeah, tell that to HItler.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#173 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

god you're actually worse than godx I was wrong, bye
I don't think anyone could have even one shred of respect for you after reading the way you behave in this thread. Good luck stealing my identity, you unoriginal coward. Be gone.

#174 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

You maybe earned more money than me in this game, so? I know you are not good at WoW cause I know every single good tournaments players since TBC and because you are a retard and you can't be good at this game if you are retarded.

Wrong about everything.

Sorry English isnt my main language, still shitting on you on arguments even if im not lyrically, tryhard

I just said that cause you said I cheated cause I couldnt beat him, vods are up on youtube.

Nice words cutted out of the sentence that everyone can check by scrolling up a bit, you're actually worse than what i thought retard.
I honestly think there is a direct correlation in your broken English and your anger. If you are trying to troll us then I guess good job? If this is not a troll though I have never witnessed such pure anger. The dominoes have fallen for you friend, your time as a legit contributing member of this now pitiful society is done. Only the purest of fan boys have any shred of respect for you now.

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

I left the team cause I didn't care at all about rank 1 and I know it doesnt mean anything except more money when you sell your account,and because few people I like told me it would be the right thing to do

You needed people to tell you what the right thing to do was.... Wow.

#175 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

WHERE IS LOPEZ GIVE LOPEZ

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#176 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

I have no idea why this thread has yet to be locked. Some threads get locked isntantly, others. no one gives a fuck.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#177 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 February 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

I have no idea why this thread has yet to be locked. Some threads get locked isntantly, others. no one gives a fuck.
I feel like the discussion here has been enlightening.

#178 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm sorry but who are you Meepmop and what tournament did you win ? just curious

#179 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Based on what criteria, might I ask? My original ban wasn't for ban evading by the way, it was because Rapture just hated my writing for some reason. I've looked into it and even seen the post he made on the mod forums, "hate this guy, look for a reason to ban him." My posts typically do receive more views and more attention than most others created on this website; obviously they're also going to get reported more often based solely off of the traffic. As a moderator how can you say that is annoying? It's your job to review reports and react accordingly. I'm not reporting them, and my posts are rarely against the rules which is something I've attempted to work on which plays directly into your, "infraction" system as intended. At least I conduct myself with some semblance of decency, like I'm not just a crazy person breaking real life laws to be considered decent at a video game.

(I'm being serious by the way. I post on this website purely out of nostalgia. Why don't you look up my original account(the 6 time R1 account with my Hunter on it) and find the reason it was banned. Oh, wait. There isn't one. It's because I cost someone a sponsorship because they were doing shady shit that was wrecking the community which I cared about at the time but they deserved it. Why don't you stop having your mind made up about me and actually do some research. Whether you like me or not, at least I make the website you enjoy using more interesting. I'm sorry not everyone in a forum which is designed to trade ideas has the exact same feelings about everything as you do but that isn't a reason to censor someone. I wasn't banned originally for any reason, I was just banned because Mugems/NAO/Curse got pissed about the attention their, "fansite" received from Blizzard. Boosts are bad for the community, period.)

Let me ask you this: is there any evidence that I've win-traded, stolen anyone's identity or used this website to harvest IPs to DDoS with? No, there isn't. I compete with people here through writing on the level, and I never cheated in this game, WC3 or any others that I played seriously - meanwhile Khuna, Starcookie and tons of other known criminals are allowed to post here with reckless abandon. Zunniyaki is advertising for boosts on this website, for crying outloud. And I'm "annoying for the mods?" Zunniyaki is advertising for boosts on this website right now.

Here's what happens: you see someone doing something, you can't say anything to that person so you do the only thing you can do: delete his posts and censor him. Why? Because you have just made up your mind that he's annoying and causing you some form of dissonance which you're making up entirely. That is so bad for the community that it isn't even funny. Censorship ruins everything

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!  2 days later and this little insecure crybaby is still picking fights with everyone :wub:
Posted Image

#180 Kreeds

Kreeds
  • Kreeds
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Ah fubbah nerd, "Who are you again" hilarious, like anyone gives two flying fucks who u are outside of this dog game LOL....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<