• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2151

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

edit: thinking of wrong person

Edited by Regent, 13 February 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#142 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

View PostEvolute, on 13 February 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

I saw a noxncakes from firetree in an isle. Is (s)he back??
I think she still plays, but casually. Conrad would know.

#143 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

people are getting rowdy

#144 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

Short answer: the internet
Basically, internet anonymity, and the fact that you have an entire community built off internet anonymity paves the way for people to act like fuckers. You don't have to actually deal with social interactions on the computer, and since the game is based around that anonymity, you can do whatever you want really.
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#145 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostTalbadar, on 13 February 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

Enjoy reading your posts, but I don't enjoy you making shit up about me. I don't have any problem with you either, and I honestly don't even know what chat logs you are talking about. I'm still under the impression you're talking about that RBG game a long time ago. In the thread you're referring to, I said I don't recall you being on some throne if I remember correctly. And I don't. If you did something great in the game that I don't know about then okay. Really don't know anything about you outside of one RBG game and your posts on this site. Seems like a majority of your post was under the assumption that I have no respect for players that came before me... Don't even know what to say to that besides you're wrong. Total respect to Neilyo for defining Rogue play in BC. Noxn was one of the greatest PvPers of all time. Didn't watch any tournaments until late wrath so can't comment on any of the players back then.
Then we have no quarrel. I am prepared to admit that I took it too far and perhaps I was really just upset that I was promised a shoutout that never came. You can just give me a shoutout some other time and we will be square. I did enjoy the bit about coming back for you after I was done with the Taliban. Well played, and good luck.

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#146 narack

narack
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

I totally agree with u, and i fucking hate how minpojke always have to defend himself when some1 offends his ego xD

#147 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Then we have no quarrel. I am prepared to admit that I took it too far and perhaps I was really just upset that I was promised a shoutout that never came. You can just give me a shoutout some other time and we will be square. I did enjoy the bit about coming back for you after I was done with the Taliban. Well played, and good luck.

No offence but if you served in Iraq (and thank you very much for doing so!) why would you give 2 fucks about a video game "shout out". It doesnt make you seem very stable, but again its the internet so I dunno any facts etc.

Thanks

#148 Burtthemage

Burtthemage
  • Bùrt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2220

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

There is no possible way I could get proof for the rest of it, though, and you're right about that. Not because it doesn't exist, not because people don't know - I mean, lol. I don't even know how to find Daren "SNK" Cooper(Dreadgar) anymore, but whatever. I have no quarrel with you, Talbadar. I actually enjoyed what you and Azael wrote about me, and I truly did intend to come back for you after I got done with the Taliban but I changed my mind when the shoutout I was expecting at BlizzCon never came.

But you're right: I did get banned for what I posted. Because somehow the biased AJ mods know who you are better than they know who I am. Fun fact: I've won more MLGs than you. In two games. But I guess that doesn't matter when fanfare is all it takes to be the best at this game. Do you really think you're more of a legacy than Kintt or Hydra on your class? At least I can admit that the one Hunter that has been ahead of me is ahead of me.

mods are so biased they banned me cus i called conrad bad

#149 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Haven't banned a person who didn't deserve it and Reed is just annoying for mods

#150 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 13 February 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

No offence but if you served in Iraq (and thank you very much for doing so!) why would you give 2 fucks about a video game "shout out". It doesnt make you seem very stable, but again its the internet so I dunno any facts etc.

Thanks
Again.. it was a satire. It was meant as an ironic remark about the futility and meaninglessness of all of this in general(this conversation, these relationships, the ego one develops online, etc.) To be fair, I don't consider myself to care more about anything online more than I care about that shoutout. That isn't to say I care about the shoutout a lot, rather it's meant to say that this is a venue where everything that other people transmit to you should be taken with a grain of salt. Therefore, I care about everything online the same.

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#151 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

lmfao what a fucking moron never seen someone trying that hard that clueless and wrong about pmuch everything he says, your'e even worse than godx which is pretty fucking hard to reach, and I didnt even read all of your walls of texts
this forum just became a trash place for ppl like that to spread their bullshit

dont even know why ure wasting ur time answering to this tard seriously talb

report&ban me I don't care I dont feel like the right to post on this forum means anything when morons like this guy are allowed to too,
not even talking about godx he's just a retarded kid/bad troll that will grow up eventually but this guy believes his bullshit, some next lvl insanity right here

#152 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

To be fair, I don't consider myself to care more about anything online more than I care about that shoutout. That isn't to say I care about the shoutout a lot, rather it's meant to say that this is a venue where everything that other people transmit to you should be taken with a grain of salt.
Posted Image

#153 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

lmfao what a fucking moron never seen someone trying that hard that clueless and wrong about pmuch everything he says, your'e even worse than godx which is pretty fucking hard to reach, and I didnt even read all of your walls of texts

report&ban me I don't care I dont feel like the right to post on this forum means anything when morons like this guy are allowed to too,
not even talking about godx he's just a retarded kid/bad troll that will grow up eventually but this guy believes his bullshit, some next lvl insanity right here

wouldnt spit on godx if he saw him on the street (this guys words) , yet obsesses over him online. ok.

I think you say his name in every post, you should ask him on a date. You guys could hold hands and tell stories about how good you were in Cata.

#154 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostBlowi, on 13 February 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Haven't banned a person who didn't deserve it and Reed is just annoying for mods
Based on what criteria, might I ask? My original ban wasn't for ban evading by the way, it was because Rapture just hated my writing for some reason. I've looked into it and even seen the post he made on the mod forums, "hate this guy, look for a reason to ban him." My posts typically do receive more views and more attention than most others created on this website; obviously they're also going to get reported more often based solely off of the traffic. As a moderator how can you say that is annoying? It's your job to review reports and react accordingly. I'm not reporting them, and my posts are rarely against the rules which is something I've attempted to work on which plays directly into your, "infraction" system as intended. At least I conduct myself with some semblance of decency, like I'm not just a crazy person breaking real life laws to be considered decent at a video game.

(I'm being serious by the way. I post on this website purely out of nostalgia. Why don't you look up my original account(the 6 time R1 account with my Hunter on it) and find the reason it was banned. Oh, wait. There isn't one. It's because I cost someone a sponsorship because they were doing shady shit that was wrecking the community which I cared about at the time but they deserved it. Why don't you stop having your mind made up about me and actually do some research. Whether you like me or not, at least I make the website you enjoy using more interesting. I'm sorry not everyone in a forum which is designed to trade ideas has the exact same feelings about everything as you do but that isn't a reason to censor someone. I wasn't banned originally for any reason, I was just banned because Mugems/NAO/Curse got pissed about the attention their, "fansite" received from Blizzard. Boosts are bad for the community, period.)

Let me ask you this: is there any evidence that I've win-traded, stolen anyone's identity or used this website to harvest IPs to DDoS with? No, there isn't. I compete with people here through writing on the level, and I never cheated in this game, WC3 or any others that I played seriously - meanwhile Khuna, Starcookie and tons of other known criminals are allowed to post here with reckless abandon. Zunniyaki is advertising for boosts on this website, for crying outloud. And I'm "annoying for the mods?" Zunniyaki is advertising for boosts on this website right now.

Here's what happens: you see someone doing something, you can't say anything to that person so you do the only thing you can do: delete his posts and censor him. Why? Because you have just made up your mind that he's annoying and causing you some form of dissonance which you're making up entirely. That is so bad for the community that it isn't even funny. Censorship ruins everything

#155 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

don't even try lol retard #3

#156 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Can you offer up one reason or explanation as to why you'd have the fake ID of someone on your computer?

Someone whose team was ahead of yours?

Someone whose account was subsequently hacked?

And later, the evidence mounted so extremely that you left the team because of it?

Best cast scenario your teammates(YOU) cheated and you knew about it, then they got caught. You're still an accomplice. Worst case you're a criminal, a cheater and you do not deserve any respect or courtesy at all whatsoever. Until anyone has any evidence against me that is as staggering as the evidence against you, you should be stricken from the record forevermore. You're a cheater, dude. It isn't even like you used steroids to win something, it's like you stole your competitor's identity and racked up a bunch of debt so they couldn't buy a plane ticket to come to the event.

Scumbags who are too afraid to compete should never be given any respect, period. Mark my words, Khuna: you're going to be remembered as a cheating, lying fuck if I have anything to say about it.

#157 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

You know yourself that I didn't fake those ID right ?but you're just trying as hard as you can cause thats the only thing you could use to reach me you fucking disgusting tryhard

Im a complice in a way maybe cause I didn't give a fuck back then I even quitted WoW pretty much when this happened, I don't give a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks about that either I have nothing to be ashamed of I talked about it with Hydra.

Im not affraid to compete I even play this game for that only reason, and non-clueless-retards like you would know that I beat his RMP everytime ive faced him in cata, even in tournament.

I know ill be remembered as a cheater and I don't give a fuck most of the community playing this game are so bad that they can't even recognise good play from average play on streams and cause there isnt enough tournaments to show them who the best players are like in other games.

Can't believe I actually answered to you disgusting tryhard

#158 Retset

Retset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2067

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

The larger the internet ego...
The smaller the social status in the real world.

There is a correlation here.

There is a difference between a r1 player who plays 24/7 and struggles to get there... and a r1 player who plays to have fun.
There are consequently less of the latter.

Why do people play sims or wow, or that fake life shit, and die from it? Because they have nothing to live for BUT it.

Not big IRL, be big in a game

Classic overcompensation and Denial

Edited by Retset, 13 February 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#159 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 February 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

You know yourself that I didn't fake those ID right ?but you're just trying as hard as you can cause thats the only thing you could use to reach me you fucking disgusting tryhard

Im a complice in a way maybe cause I didn't give a fuck back then I even quitted WoW pretty much when this happened, I don't give a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks about that either I have nothing to be ashamed of I talked about it with Hydra.

Im not affraid to compete I even play this game for that only reason, and non-clueless-retards like you would know that I beat his RMP everytime ive faced him in cata, even in tournament.

I know ill be remembered as a cheater and I don't give a fuck most of the community playing this game are so bad that they can't even recognise good play from average play on streams and cause there isnt enough tournaments to show them who the best players are like in other games.

You don't know anything about me as a player. You have not ever played another game professionally. You have never even played against me. I earned more money from this game than you did through methods that didn't ruin the community and took real competence and skill.

I'm not even going to dignify your reasons for cheating with a response. You cheated, plain and simple. And now of course you don't care whether you cheated or not, because you're so far above me. That's the thing, Khuna: you're not above me. You're not above anyone. You have no honor, no dignity, no pride and no accomplishments because you're a lying, toxic player who is a cancer to this community.

It isn't you who's ashamed of talking to me, young Khuna. Quite the contrary! At least Mugems, Conrad and co. had some competence to speak of, although they were still corrupt. You're just a big fish in a small pond - but this is the ocean. You can't survive here, period. You lost the moment you said, "I just don't give a fuck" - what a boring argument made by a common thief.

PS: I love how your bragging rights begin and end with you simply stating you beat Hydra's RMP in some venue where you can't really prove it. Did you take screenshots too? Classic Duelist behavior. Who cares? I don't even know Hydra. I just know he's more worthy of my respect(such as it is) than you'll ever be. Know why? Because there's no evidence that he had to cheat to get what he has - which is more than your Basic Gladiator ass will ever be able to say.

Gonna wrap this up with a quote from you:

Im a complice

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#160 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

I know ill be remembered as a cheater and I don't give a fuck

You don't give a fuck? but once it all came out, you left the team and repeatedly begged for forgiveness from this community... but clearly you don't give a fuck... you even cried to hydra about it, like actually in tears while talking to him about it... clearly you just don't give a fuck... you even wiped your hard drive after all of this... your fucks given are nonexistent

Edited by Godx, 13 February 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<