• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostJontex, on 12 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

You're that little insect thats so small but yet so annoying on our windshield of world warcraft community.

damn, that would of hurt you know...

if you were somebody that mattered

#122 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

View Postandysc, on 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Talbadar is a complete scumbag that doctors chat logs, will cheat, win trade, etc to get ahead. Who isn't? Even Kollektiv has win-traded before - most people from Vindi have. Maybe they were young, maybe whatever. There haven't been any really great players with really great personalities since probably Team Pandemic/Kishkumen days - most people posting here don't even know who those people are.

I assume this is Reedwise? Kinda silly you are still annoyed that someone messaged you under my name and you decided to post your comments about it on AJ, and got banned for it. Going further and saying I win trade, doctor chat logs, or cheat.. would love to see your proof.

#123 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postmethodman2, on 12 February 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

damn, that would of hurt you know...

if you were somebody that mattered
Stop acting like you're something, everyone knows you're horrible, keep telling yourself that you struggle at 2.3 with 50% wl cause your class is bad.
Inb4 something like, you mad or, get trolled!
Posted Image

#124 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostJontex, on 12 February 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Stop acting like you're something, everyone knows you're horrible, keep telling yourself that you struggle at 2.3 with 50% wl cause your class is bad.
Inb4 something like, you mad or, get trolled!

froth at the mouth like a dog with rabies

good night, oldog

#125 Burtthemage

Burtthemage
  • Bùrt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2220

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Yo guys its cool im back from the pit best mage us here

#126 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 12 February 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

froth at the mouth like a dog with rabies

good night, oldog
So, he's froth at the mouth like a dog with rabies...b ut he is a dog? so wouldn't that mean he's a dog with rabies? not doing it "Like a dog with rabies" he's just doing it because he is a dog with rabies? or did you mean something else?
It's like saying to a black man that dunks
"hey black man, you just dunked like a black man who dunks"

Edited by Godx, 13 February 2013 - 12:05 AM.

Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#127 foozelol6

foozelol6
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Fury 1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 960
  • 3v3: 2026
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 2110

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

View PostBraindance, on 12 February 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

I wanna dedicate this song to all of you fucking shitters to make you better players

Is it weird that this actually pumped me up?

Edited by foozelol6, 13 February 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#128 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postfoozelol6, on 13 February 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

Is it wierd that this actually pumped me up?
No, I'm weird cause i get a bonner and i rub my d on my greensleeves

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#129 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostGodx, on 13 February 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

So, he's froth at the mouth like a dog with rabies...b ut he is a dog? so wouldn't that mean he's a dog with rabies? not doing it "Like a dog with rabies" he's just doing it because he is a dog with rabies? or did you mean something else?
It's like saying to a black man that dunks
"hey black man, you just dunked like a black man who dunks"
your posts are so stupid i want to cry

#130 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 12 February 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I assume this is Reedwise? Kinda silly you are still annoyed that someone messaged you under my name and you decided to post your comments about it on AJ, and got banned for it. Going further and saying I win trade, doctor chat logs, or cheat.. would love to see your proof.
Oh, so first I made a character with your name and pretended to be you but now of course someone else did it. I mean, really? lol, who even cares about that. You know you doctored the logs of what I said, that's as much as I have to say on the matter.

--

There is no possible way I could get proof for the rest of it, though, and you're right about that. Not because it doesn't exist, not because people don't know - I mean, lol. I don't even know how to find Daren "SNK" Cooper(Dreadgar) anymore, but whatever. I have no quarrel with you, Talbadar. I actually enjoyed what you and Azael wrote about me, and I truly did intend to come back for you after I got done with the Taliban but I changed my mind when the shoutout I was expecting at BlizzCon never came.

But you're right: I did get banned for what I posted. Because somehow the biased AJ mods know who you are better than they know who I am. Fun fact: I've won more MLGs than you. In two games. But I guess that doesn't matter when fanfare is all it takes to be the best at this game. Do you really think you're more of a legacy than Kintt or Hydra on your class? At least I can admit that the one Hunter that has been ahead of me is ahead of me.

My point was this: there are no champions that play this game. I mean like real, magnanimous champions. Even the people I cited(Pandemic) had members who weren't champions, or even humans. Do you really think you behave yourself like a role model, Talbadar? Like, if a kid started playing this game and watching tournaments and learning more about you would you honestly stand next to everything he'd see?

Nah, you wouldn't. So where does that leave the rest of the game? You have people like Conradicalz and Mugems who are scumbags exploiting the entire community with boosts and whatever else, while at the same time receiving a general sense of celebrity. Seriously? What if you knew personally that I had done all the same things Conradicalz has. Would you really not bring them up? He's just one example.

Let's talk about just legacy players: people with 5 or more R1 titles and people with pro experience, how many of them are friends? Not very many, cliques tend to stay the same. Why is that? Compare that to League: most pro teams get along based solely on respect.

How many of them do you personally know have win-traded? Dating all the way back to S2, or done anything shady/unchampionlike during the same timeframe? Didn't you just say in another thread that you, "don't remember me being the best at anything?" Oh, I'm sorry.. where were you in S2? That's right, being a Duelist. You're supposed to be a champion now, but you show no reverence to those who have proven they're better than you and people that were better than you before you got good. You're like a robot who wakes up self-aware and kills his inventors. What a waste of time.

That's what I meant. I don't even know you, and I would never have said anything about you like I won't say anything about players who have never rubbed me the wrong way, but you did. If some kid wants to make money playing a video game, awesome. I hope he has a great time. You can say you didn't do it, or whatever but you know for a fact you and Azael doctored the logs which was pretty funny, but still. You're just not a champion, Talbadar. I would have no quarrel with you outside of your ignorance. I am not a player hater, and game recognizes game. You show no respect to those who came before you, and that is never how a champion behaves. Victory doesn't breed insecurity, so something about you just doesn't add up.

I just don't get why you gotta come into all my posts and bash me like I was Khuna or something, I mean.. seriously. People should be held accountable for their actions.

#131 myboomstick

myboomstick
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

^ holy fuck

#132 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

View Postandysc, on 13 February 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

you are the perfect blend between stupidity and genious; sanity and insanity;joy and sorrow joy and sorrow. All your posts enrapture me. Nice to meet you oh dark side of me .

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#133 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Oh, so first I made a character with your name and pretended to be you but now of course someone else did it. I mean, really? lol, who even cares about that. You know you doctored the logs of what I said, that's as much as I have to say on the matter.

--

There is no possible way I could get proof for the rest of it, though, and you're right about that. Not because it doesn't exist, not because people don't know - I mean, lol. I don't even know how to find Daren "SNK" Cooper(Dreadgar) anymore, but whatever. I have no quarrel with you, Talbadar. I actually enjoyed what you and Azael wrote about me, and I truly did intend to come back for you after I got done with the Taliban but I changed my mind when the shoutout I was expecting at BlizzCon never came.

But you're right: I did get banned for what I posted. Because somehow the biased AJ mods know who you are better than they know who I am. Fun fact: I've won more MLGs than you. In two games. But I guess that doesn't matter when fanfare is all it takes to be the best at this game. Do you really think you're more of a legacy than Kintt or Hydra on your class? At least I can admit that the one Hunter that has been ahead of me is ahead of me.

My point was this: there are no champions that play this game. I mean like real, magnanimous champions. Even the people I cited(Pandemic) had members who weren't champions, or even humans. Do you really think you behave yourself like a role model, Talbadar? Like, if a kid started playing this game and watching tournaments and learning more about you would you honestly stand next to everything he'd see?

Nah, you wouldn't. So where does that leave the rest of the game? You have people like Conradicalz and Mugems who are scumbags exploiting the entire community with boosts and whatever else, while at the same time receiving a general sense of celebrity. Seriously? What if you knew personally that I had done all the same things Conradicalz has. Would you really not bring them up? He's just one example.

Let's talk about just legacy players: people with 5 or more R1 titles and people with pro experience, how many of them are friends? Not very many, cliques tend to stay the same. Why is that? Compare that to League: most pro teams get along based solely on respect.

How many of them do you personally know have win-traded? Dating all the way back to S2, or done anything shady/unchampionlike during the same timeframe? Didn't you just say in another thread that you, "don't remember me being the best at anything?" Oh, I'm sorry.. where were you in S2? That's right, being a Duelist. You're supposed to be a champion now, but you show no reverence to those who have proven they're better than you and people that were better than you before you got good. You're like a robot who wakes up self-aware and kills his inventors. What a waste of time.

That's what I meant. I don't even know you, and I would never have said anything about you like I won't say anything about players who have never rubbed me the wrong way, but you did. If some kid wants to make money playing a video game, awesome. I hope he has a great time. You can say you didn't do it, or whatever but you know for a fact you and Azael doctored the logs which was pretty funny, but still. You're just not a champion, Talbadar. I would have no quarrel with you outside of your ignorance. I am not a player hater, and game recognizes game. You show no respect to those who came before you, and that is never how a champion behaves. Victory doesn't breed insecurity, so something about you just doesn't add up.

I just don't get why you gotta come into all my posts and bash me like I was Khuna or something, I mean.. seriously. People should be held accountable for their actions.

View Postandysc, on 11 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

tl;dr

Posted Image

#134 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

Everything reed posts in turns to gold. You really should write a book man, regardless of whether people believe/agree with anything you say, it's very entertaining. People pay big money to be entertained. When you write a long post I find myself actually reading it and re reading certain parts to make sure I get every quip. Very funny. Keep up the good work coach.

#135 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 13 February 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

Everything reed posts in turns to gold. You really should write a book man, regardless of whether people believe/agree with anything you say, it's very entertaining. People pay big money to be entertained. When you write a long post I find myself actually reading it and re reading certain parts to make sure I get every quip. Very funny. Keep up the good work coach.
My posts turn gold too right?

#136 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for the interest, but I feel like a whiny bitch when I write about anything that isn't talking shit to someone. I actually am getting published in someone else's book(my old platoon leader's) but the writing isn't really the goal.

If you're interested, and I'm sorry this is off-topic, these two things I wrote to girls on Facebook when I was trying to pull as much tail as I could on R&R in 2009 are being published in April in his book.

(this is completely off-topic, and I'm not breaking any copyright NDA laws because I am the original author and this is public domain. Also this is really graphic content, so read at your own risk. I cannot figure out how to put spoilers around it.)

If I might respond to you in a roundabout way, please forgive my verbosity and read this only if you have time:
I'd like to rewind to a time in late 2009, in an abandoned police station in Fallujah. I was attempting to install an antenna on the roof of the building so we could communicate with helicopters to receive immediate help, because we were in quite a bad way. I had become somewhat complacent, and I was very tired. I was coming back down from the roof where I'd received contact, walking down a stairway inside the building when the back door was kicked in by several Fedayeen, all of whom had superior firepower in the stairwell. They fired at me and I fell and ran, at first, down a vestibule with a series of offices and ducked into the last one on the left at random.
I could hear them shouting, and my platoon outside trying to coordinate coming in. But I was completely alone. I sat down on the left side of the door that was mostly destroyed and took a grenade off of vest. I knew that I was alone, and there were so many doors and offices outside that it was unlikely to be effective. I pulled the pin, then the clip and released the hand lever. I just looked at it, and let the fuse run out. I wanted it all to be over. Dying instantly seemed enticing and easy. It felt empowering to tempt fate, and I truly didn't want to be alive any longer. Not due to depression or defeat or anything external, really - I can't really explain it. I was just glad it would end.
I skipped the grenade into the hall way with about a second left on the fuse, and I heard someone start yelling. I threw the grenade as a reaction to that. I heard the metallic scraping collide with the floor twice. I closed my eyes, tilted my head and smirked while looking forward to the end of my life with fascination and.. relief. I felt glad it was over. I knew they'd have to kill me right away, because they were surrounded and capturing me wasn't an option.
Almost comically, the grenade exploded with a very wet thud. I was in shock from the concussion, and my ears were ringing so loudly that I couldn't hear anything. I waited for a moment, sitting on the floor. I stumbled to my feet and walked into the hallway.

--

There were three of them, all completely dead. They didn't even look like people anymore, just lumps of red and black. Their blood was everywhere - on the ceiling, in the door frames, on the walls. I looked down at the evisceration of their Islamic extremism with disgust and indifference and just stood there, still disoriented. As I did this, a large amount of blood and internal organs that had somehow became lodged on the ceiling fell and... splatted over my helmet, shoulders and completely covered me in blood and gore.
I walked outside appearing to be very disoriented and didn't respond to anything my superiors said to me. I do remember being disappointed because I always wanted to be able to say, "Don't worry, it's not my blood" but never had the opportunity. I still regret that somewhat.

Today we had a very usual mission. To enter and search several houses throughout our general area of operation. We accomplished this unremarkably. On our way back we took one of the main routes that goes through most of the actual part of Iraq. It was only 116 today, but at 60 miles an hour the blow-dryer wind and sand push it to an estimated 135-150 degrees Fahrenheit. We all look like inverted raccoons, whenever we take off all of our stuff.
We slowed to receive an intersection. I saw four women walking with one man. It's a faux pas to look at women directly, especially as an infidel, but in this particular neighborhood it doesn't matter. They hate us anyway. We look pretty rugged, but they could only see me. I really enjoy how they look at me - like it's very forbidden. The culture here is very feral and primal with regards to their sexuality and it is very apparent in the gestures and situations like this. They're with some older, overweight Iraqi who is making them carry corn and grain back to their home - I'm an embattled American with a defined jaw, a dirty face and a contrastingly white smile.
Their keeper notices the exchange. He yells something in Arabic - I can barely understand, but it's something like, "there can be no victory but through God, and God does not will it, American dog." and rushes and tends to his harem like a flock of sheep.
The way you distinguish nondescript gunfire from gunfire directed at you is by a very discernible snap or popping sound, from the bullet's actual impact. We take contact from somewhere I can't place as the word, "kelb" (dog) exits his mouth. I see two dudes in a bongo truck videotaping me. My m4 barks into life - there's no Tom Hanks-esque slow motion period, or any moments of clarity: my rifle is heavy, I am entirely too hot, and it is awful - the adrenaline just stores these hindrances for me until later. We push through the assault, leaving at the very least the dudes and the bongo truck out of commission.
We are headed home, relatively. Our interpreter mans a cell-phone so the key leaders in our area can reach us in an emergency - he receives a call and gets spooked. In broken English, he tells me, "they say my girlfriend is Western slut, they say something like they have her." - our resident officer and decision-maker decides we should check it out.
The house is open when we arrive, which is odd considering the feral dog population. I am the fourth person to enter. There's spray paint in red, all over the walls. Our interpreter is sobbing. His, "girlfriend" is bound to a chair, her hands and legs at least. I have a minor amount of training in sensitive site exploitation, and some more minor training in mortuary affairs. The woman has twenty-two iron nails driven into her face. She is very clearly dead. I realize from the state of her wounds that her injuries were sustained while she was alive. Someone throws up. I wonder why I don't want to throw up.

Edited by andysc, 13 February 2013 - 05:16 AM.

#137 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

I have yet to meet anyone who is genuinely good at anything that doesn't possess somewhat of an ego despite how subtle it might be or how hard they try to mask it.  Egotism is complementary with the development of self-confidence and pride yet is consequently unavoidable if one is to experience any ounce of success.  It is a "feel good" quality that manifests itself at the expense of the people around you, often times poisoning personal achievement and terminating relationships prematurely.   The condition is one that is consistent with any competitive environment and it's participants and in my opinion speaks much louder about human nature than the actual incident of circumstance itself.  As specific to world of warcraft arena as "arena egos" might seem I urge you broaden your scope of egotism to the delicate intricacies of everyday social interaction whether it be in sports, the workplace, at school, or whatever.  It is just as much evident there as it is in any arena teammate you've ever had ever.

tl;dr has nothing to do with nerds or their irrelevance outside of video games but more or less the human condition
www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#138 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

Posted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#139 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

Enjoy reading your posts, but I don't enjoy you making shit up about me. I don't have any problem with you either, and I honestly don't even know what chat logs you are talking about. I'm still under the impression you're talking about that RBG game a long time ago. In the thread you're referring to, I said I don't recall you being on some throne if I remember correctly. And I don't. If you did something great in the game that I don't know about then okay. Really don't know anything about you outside of one RBG game and your posts on this site. Seems like a majority of your post was under the assumption that I have no respect for players that came before me... Don't even know what to say to that besides you're wrong. Total respect to Neilyo for defining Rogue play in BC. Noxn was one of the greatest PvPers of all time. Didn't watch any tournaments until late wrath so can't comment on any of the players back then.

#140 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

I saw a noxncakes from firetree in an isle. Is (s)he back??

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<